Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of November 2019 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 11, 2019 was a Monday and it was the 315th day of the year 2019. It was the 45th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2019 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 184 days left before your next birthday. You will be 2 years old when that day comes. There have been 547 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 182 days or 0.50 year. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 19 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on July 20, 2051.
If a dog named Siiva - a Boston Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 24 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Siiva will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Siiva will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Jonathan Winters
- 1927Mose Allison
- 1928Ernestine Anderson
- 1928Gracita Morales
- 1935Bibi Andersson
- 1951Marc Summers
- 1960Stanley Tucci
- 1974Static Major
- 1985Jessica Sierra
- 1991Christa B. Allen
View the complete list of November 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 11.
- 1579Frans Snyders, Flemish painter (d. 1657)
- 1668Johann Albert Fabricius, German author and scholar (d. 1736)
- 1888Abul Kalam Azad, Indian activist, scholar, and politician (d. 1958)
- 1926Harry Lumley, Canadian ice hockey player (d. 1998)
- 1930Vernon Handley, English conductor (d. 2008)
- 1945Vince Martell, American singer and guitarist (Vanilla Fudge)
- 1950Mircea Dinescu, Romanian journalist and poet
- 1959Richard Rowe, English jockey and trainer
- 1984Birkir Már Sævarsson, Icelandic footballer
- 1986Jonathan Batiste, American musician
View the complete list of November 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Amelia’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1100Henry I of England marries Matilda of Scotland, the daughter of Malcolm III of Scotland.
- 1634Following pressure from Anglican bishop John Atherton, the Irish House of Commons passes An Act for the Punishment for the Vice of Buggery.
- 1864American Civil War: Sherman’s March to the Sea – Union General William Tecumseh Sherman begins burning Atlanta, Georgia to the ground in preparation for his march south.
- 1911Many cities in the Midwestern United States break their record highs and lows on the same day as a strong cold front rolls through.
- 1918Emperor Charles I of Austria relinquishes power.
- 1919The Centralia Massacre in Centralia, Washington results the deaths of four members of the American Legion and the lynching of a local leader of the Industrial Workers of the World.
- 1921The Tomb of the Unknowns is dedicated by US President Warren G. Harding at Arlington National Cemetery.
- 1942World War II: Nazi Germany completes its occupation of France.
- 1960A military coup against President Ngo Dinh Diem of South Vietnam is crushed.
- 2001Journalists Pierre Billaud, Johanne Sutton and Volker Handloik are killed in Afghanistan during an attack on the convoy they are traveling in.
View the complete list of November 11 historical events.
Curious about this Lemon Drop Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 11, and 2019 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sandra Dee, Chris Richardson, Shari Lewis, Dragoș Bucur, Masami Nagasawa, John Sayles, Fabrizio De André, Toby Huss, Aaron Ruell, Masato Nakamura.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 11 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on November 11, 2019.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th November 2019 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 11, 2019. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 315th day of 2019
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 45th Monday of 2019
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 184 days
- Age on next birthday: 2 years old
- Days since birth: 547 days
- Days spent sleeping: 182 days
- Years spent sleeping: 0.50 year
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 19
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 20, 2051
- Age in dog years: 24 dog years old using a Boston Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Roman numerals: XI.XI.MMXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 26, 1926 – Panos Gavalas, Greek singer (d. 1988); February 17, 1974 – Jerry O'Connell, American actor, director, and producer; February 24, 1962 – Outi Mäenpää, Finnish actress and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,722