Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of November 1905 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 12, 1905 was a Sunday and it was the 316th day of the year 1905. The next time you can reuse your old 1905 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 54 days left before your next birthday. You will be 112 years old when that day comes. There have been 40,854 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,384 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1872William Fay
- 1920Richard Quine
- 1923Vicco von Bülow
- 1929Grace Kelly
- 1930Bob Crewe
- 1943Julie Ege
- 1958Megan Mullally
- 1968Aaron Stainthorpe
- 1974Tamala Jones
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 12.
- 1897Karl Marx, German composer and conductor (d. 1985)
- 1899Sverre Hansen, Norwegian long jumper (d. 1991)
- 1911Buck Clayton, American trumpet player and academic (d. 1991)
- 1923Vicco von Bülow, German actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2011)
- 1928Bob Holness, English radio and television host (d. 2012)
- 1930Bob Crewe, American singer-songwriter and producer (d. 2014)
- 1937Richard H. Truly, American admiral, pilot, and astronaut
- 1946Krister Henriksson, Swedish actor
- 1952Max Grodénchik, American actor
- 1968Nick D'Virgilio, American drummer (Big Big Train and Spock’s Beard)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1330Battle of Posada, Wallachian Voievode Basarab I defeats the Hungarian army in an ambush.
- 1912The frozen bodies of Robert Scott and his men are found on the Ross Ice Shelf in Antarctica.
- 1918Austria becomes a republic.
- 1927Leon Trotsky is expelled from the Soviet Communist Party, leaving Joseph Stalin in undisputed control of the Soviet Union.
- 1958A team of rock climbers led by Warren Harding completes the first ascent of The Nose on El Capitan in Yosemite Valley.
- 1968Equatorial Guinea joins the United Nations.
- 1978Pope John Paul II takes possession of his Cathedral Church, the Basilica of St. John Lateran, as the Bishop of Rome.
- 1990Tim Berners-Lee publishes a formal proposal for the World Wide Web.
- 1997Ramzi Yousef is found guilty of masterminding the 1993 World Trade Center bombing.
- 2011Silvio Berlusconi tenders his resignation as Prime Minister of Italy, effective November 16, due in large part to the European sovereign debt crisis.
View the complete list of historical events for November 12.
Curious about this Watermelon? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 12 and 1905 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bob Casale, Fernando Rey, Minami Minegishi, Harvey Fierstein, Vicco von Bülow, Bill Boggs, Aundrea Fimbres, Bob Papenbrook, Yui Ogura, Willie Aames.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 12 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 12, 1905.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 3, 1948 – Ozzy Osbourne, English-American singer-songwriter and actor (Black Sabbath); October 9, 1953 – Tony Shalhoub, American actor and producer; May 28, 1953 – Arto Lindsay, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer (DNA, The Golden Palominos, The Lounge Lizards, and Ambitious Lovers).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 935