Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of November 1917 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 12, 1917 was a Monday and it was the 316th day of the year 1917. It was the 46th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1917 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 55 days left before your next birthday. You will be 104 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,931 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,644 days or 34.62 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,284 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 21, 1949.
If a dog named Koxko - a Korean Jindo Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 483 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Koxko will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Koxko will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Jack Oakie
- 1943John Walker
- 1943Julie Ege
- 1944Booker T. Jones
- 1955Les McKeown
- 1960Ismo Alanko
- 1962Mariella Frostrup
- 1978Ashley Williams
- 1978Lena Yada
- 1980Ryan Gosling
View the complete list of November 12 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 12.
- 1922Kim Hunter, American actress (d. 2002)
- 1938Denis DeJordy, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1940Jürgen Todenhöfer, German judge and politician
- 1943John Walker, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Walker Brothers) (d. 2011)
- 1944Jennifer Page, English businesswoman
- 1957Tim Samaras, American engineer and storm chaser (d. 2013)
- 1961Nadia Comăneci, Romanian gymnast
- 1968Disco Inferno, American wrestler and manager
- 1979Cote de Pablo, Chilean-American actress and singer
- 1993Luguelín Santos, Dominican sprinter
View the complete list of November 12 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Brandon’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1439Plymouth, England, becomes the first town incorporated by the English Parliament.
- 1555The English Parliament re-establishes Catholicism.
- 1892William “Pudge” Heffelfinger becomes the first professional American football player on record, participating in his first paid game for the Allegheny Athletic Association.
- 1905Norway holds a referendum in favor of monarchy over republic.
- 1936In California, the San Francisco–Oakland Bay Bridge opens to traffic.
- 1944World War II: The Royal Air Force launches 29 Avro Lancaster bombers, which sink the German battleship Tirpitz, with 12,000 lb Tallboy bombs off Tromsø, Norway.
- 1982In the Soviet Union, Yuri Andropov becomes the General Secretary of the Communist Party’s Central Committee, succeeding Leonid I. Brezhnev.
- 1993The first Ultimate Fighting Championship event, UFC 1, is held in Denver, Colorado.
- 2001War in Afghanistan: Taliban forces abandon Kabul, ahead of advancing Afghan Northern Alliance troops.
- 2011Silvio Berlusconi tenders his resignation as Prime Minister of Italy, effective November 16, due in large part to the European sovereign debt crisis.
View the complete list of November 12 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed White Pearl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 12, and 1917 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tommy Chong, Sandy West, Luke Morley, Betty White, Gali Atari, Neve McIntosh, James Ellis, Paulette Noizeux, Gene Snitsky, V. Dakshinamoorthy.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 12 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on November 12, 1917.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th November 1917 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 7, 1907. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +131. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 7, 1941. Your score is -173. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 1350. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,281 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 51,853 times in the year 1917. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 12” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 12, 1917. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 316th day of 1917
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 46th Monday of 1917
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 55 days
- Age on next birthday: 104 years old
- Days since birth: 37,931 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,644 days
- Years spent sleeping: 34.62 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,284
- Next full moon: September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 21, 1949
- Age in dog years: 483 dog years old using a Korean Jindo Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: October 7, 1907 (+131)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 7, 1941 (-173)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,281 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 51,853 babies
- Roman numerals: XII.XI.MCMXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 17, 1947 – Robert "Stewkey" Antoni, American singer and keyboard player (Nazz and Fuse); November 16, 1965 – Mark Benton, English actor; November 6, 1992 – Kim Yura, South Korean singer, dancer, and actress (Girl's Day).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,838