Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of November 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 12, 1920 was a Friday and it was the 317th day of the year 1920. It was the 46th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 52 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,107 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,036 days or 32.95 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,223 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 21, 1952.
If a dog named Trampas - a Shiba Inu breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 412 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Trampas will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Trampas will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Jack Oakie
- 1936Mort Shuman
- 1939Ruby Nash Garnett
- 1945Neil Young
- 1959Vincent Irizarry
- 1968Aya Hisakawa
- 1973Radha Mitchell
- 1976Judith Holofernes
- 1979Cote de Pablo
- 1984Sandara Park
View the complete list of November 12 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 12.
- 1922Tadeusz Borowski, Polish poet, novelist and journalist (d. 1951)
- 1938Benjamin Mkapa, Tanzanian journalist and politician, 3rd President of Tanzania
- 1953Baaba Maal, Senegalese singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1958Nick Stellino, Italian-American chef and author
- 1958Nikolay Vinnichenko, Ukrainian race walker
- 1959Vincent Irizarry, American actor
- 1967Michael Moorer, American boxer
- 1981Sergio Floccari, Italian footballer
- 1990Florent Manaudou, French swimmer
- 1991Gijs Van Hoecke, Belgian cyclist
View the complete list of November 12 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Monique’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1793Jean Sylvain Bailly, the first Mayor of Paris, is guillotined.
- 1893The treaty of the Durand Line delineating the border between present day Pakistan and Afghanistan is signed by Sir Mortimer Durand, a British diplomat in British India, and the Afghan Amir Abdur Rahman Khan; the Durand Line has gained international recognition as an international border between the two nations.
- 1912The frozen bodies of Robert Scott and his men are found on the Ross Ice Shelf in Antarctica.
- 1933Hugh Gray takes the first known photos alleged to be of the Loch Ness Monster.
- 1936In California, the San Francisco–Oakland Bay Bridge opens to traffic.
- 1944World War II: The Royal Air Force launches 29 Avro Lancaster bombers, which sink the German battleship Tirpitz, with 12,000 lb Tallboy bombs off Tromsø, Norway.
- 1968Equatorial Guinea joins the United Nations.
- 1975The Comoros joins the United Nations.
- 1993The first Ultimate Fighting Championship event, UFC 1, is held in Denver, Colorado.
- 2001In New York City, American Airlines Flight 587, an Airbus A300 en route to the Dominican Republic, crashes minutes after takeoff from John F. Kennedy International Airport, killing all 260 on board and five on the ground.
View the complete list of November 12 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Ocean Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 12, and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Karl Bartos, Mikael Persbrandt, Nico Ibaviosa, Katherine Jenkins, Toccara Jones, Taylor Trensch, Marshall Bell, Huáscar Aparicio, Natasha Zlobina, Lawrence Payton.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 12 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 12, 1920.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th November 1920 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 2, 1910. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +102. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 17, 1942. Your incompatibility score is -138. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1100. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,980 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 56,913 times in the year 1920. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 12” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 12, 1920. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 317th day of 1920
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 46th Friday of 1920
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 52 days
- Age on next birthday: 99 years old
- Days since birth: 36,107 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,036 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.95 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,223
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 21, 1952
- Age in dog years: 412 dog years old using a Shiba Inu breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: November 2, 1910 (+102)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 17, 1942 (-138)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,980 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 56,913 babies
- Roman numerals: XII.XI.MCMXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 12, 1940 – Bashir Ahmad, Indian-Bangladeshi singer (d. 2014); August 23, 1942 – Letta Mbulu, South African-American singer and actress; November 21, 1965 – Alexander Siddig, Sudanese-English actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,859