Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of November 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 12, 1922 was a Sunday and it was the 316th day of the year 1922. It was the 46th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 235 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,194 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,731 days or 32.12 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,192 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 21, 1954.
If a dog named Casey-Peck - a Welsh Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 404 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Casey-Peck will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Casey-Peck will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1872William Fay
- 1936Mort Shuman
- 1939Ruby Nash Garnett
- 1943Julie Ege
- 1947Buck Dharma
- 1958Megan Mullally
- 1976Judith Holofernes
- 1979Cote de Pablo
- 1980Ryan Gosling
- 1984Sandara Park
View the complete list of November 12 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 12.
- 1729Louis Antoine de Bougainville, French admiral and explorer (d. 1811)
- 1894Thorleif Schjelderup-Ebbe, Norwegian zoologist and comparative psychologist (d. 1976)
- 1936Mort Shuman, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 1991)
- 1937Richard H. Truly, American admiral, pilot, and astronaut
- 1943Errol Brown, Jamaican-English singer-songwriter (d. 2015)
- 1945Neil Young, Canadian-American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer
- 1947Buck Dharma, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1958Nikolay Vinnichenko, Ukrainian race walker
- 1971Chen Guangcheng, Chinese-American lawyer and activist
- 1980Ryan Gosling, Canadian-American actor, singer, and producer (Dead Man’s Bones)
View the complete list of November 12 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1933Hugh Gray takes the first known photos alleged to be of the Loch Ness Monster.
- 1941World War II: Temperatures around Moscow drop to -12 °C as the Soviet Union launches ski troops for the first time against the freezing German forces near the city.
- 1945Sudirman is elected the first commander-in-chief of the Indonesian Armed Forces.
- 1956In the midst of the Suez Crisis, Palestinian refugees are shot dead in the village of Rafah by Israeli soldiers following the invasion of the Gaza Strip.
- 1968Equatorial Guinea joins the United Nations.
- 1970The 1970 Bhola cyclone makes landfall on the coast of East Pakistan becoming the deadliest tropical cyclone in history.
- 1970The Oregon Highway Division attempts to destroy a rotting beached Sperm whale with explosives, leading to the now infamous “exploding whale” incident.
- 1978Pope John Paul II takes possession of his Cathedral Church, the Basilica of St. John Lateran, as the Bishop of Rome.
- 1982In the Soviet Union, Yuri Andropov becomes the General Secretary of the Communist Party’s Central Committee, succeeding Leonid I. Brezhnev.
- 2003Iraq War: In Nasiriyah, Iraq, at least 23 people, among them the first Italian casualties of the 2003 invasion of Iraq, are killed in a suicide bomb attack on an Italian police base.
View the complete list of November 12 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Pink Velvet Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 12, and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Janine Sutto, Christian Antidormi, David Clayton-Thomas, Dana Wynter, Jack O'Connell, Cecil Womack, Artika Sari Devi, Ian Abercrombie, Michele Lee, Rondell Sheridan.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 12 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 12, 1922.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th November 1922 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 29, 1932. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +139. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 7, 1941. Your incompatibility score is -170. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 72,175 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,276 times in the year 1922. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 12, 1922. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 316th day of 1922
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 46th Sunday of 1922
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 235 days
- Age on next birthday: 97 years old
- Days since birth: 35,194 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,731 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.12 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,192
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 21, 1954
- Age in dog years: 404 dog years old using a Welsh Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: February 29, 1932 (+139)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 7, 1941 (-170)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 72,175 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,276 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 16, 1968 – Peter Dante, American actor and singer; January 17, 1966 – Shabba Ranks, Jamaican-American singer; March 23, 1933 – Norman Yemm, Australian actor and singer (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,845