Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of November 1926 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 12, 1926 was a Friday and it was the 316th day of the year 1926. It was the 46th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1926 calendar will be in 2027. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 344 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,085 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,695 days or 32.02 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,188 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 21, 1958.
If a dog named Jazzmine - a Sealyham Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 404 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jazzmine will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Jazzmine will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Tudor Davies
- 1916Rogelio de la Rosa
- 1917Jo Stafford
- 1920Richard Quine
- 1936Mort Shuman
- 1963Susumu Terajima
- 1968Kathleen Hanna
- 1970Héctor Arredondo
- 1974Tamala Jones
- 1978Alexandra Lara
View the complete list of November 12 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 12.
- 1606Jeanne Mance, French-Canadian nurse, founded the Hôtel-Dieu de Montréal (d. 1673)
- 1896Nima Yooshij, Iranian poet and academic (d. 1960)
- 1915Roland Barthes, French philosopher, theorist, and critic (d. 1980)
- 1916Paul Emery, English race car driver (d. 1993)
- 1920Richard Quine, American actor, singer, director, and screenwriter (d. 1989)
- 1924Sam Jones, American bassist, cellist, and composer (d. 1981)
- 1937Ina Balin, American actress (d. 1990)
- 1949Ron Lapointe, Canadian ice hockey player and coach (d. 1992)
- 1968Aaron Stainthorpe, English-German singer-songwriter
- 1981Sergio Floccari, Italian footballer
View the complete list of November 12 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Gage’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1793Jean Sylvain Bailly, the first Mayor of Paris, is guillotined.
- 1927Leon Trotsky is expelled from the Soviet Communist Party, leaving Joseph Stalin in undisputed control of the Soviet Union.
- 1928SS Vestris sinks approximately 200 mi off Hampton Roads, Virginia, killing at least 110 passengers, mostly women and children who die after the vessel is abandoned.
- 1933Hugh Gray takes the first known photos alleged to be of the Loch Ness Monster.
- 1944World War II: The Royal Air Force launches 29 Avro Lancaster bombers, which sink the German battleship Tirpitz, with 12,000 lb Tallboy bombs off Tromsø, Norway.
- 1970The Oregon Highway Division attempts to destroy a rotting beached Sperm whale with explosives, leading to the now infamous “exploding whale” incident.
- 1980The NASA space probe Voyager I makes its closest approach to Saturn and takes the first images of its rings.
- 1993The first Ultimate Fighting Championship event, UFC 1, is held in Denver, Colorado.
- 1999The Düzce earthquake strikes Turkey with a magnitude of 7.2 on the Richter scale.
- 2003Shanghai Transrapid sets a new world speed record (501 km/h) for commercial railway systems, which remains the fastest for unmodified commercial rail vehicles.
View the complete list of November 12 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 12, and 1926 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Annie Haslam, Sofia Vembo, Terry Gross, Dylan Sprayberry, Frank Corsaro, Danica Thrall, Kaori Natori, Iris DeMent, Carlos Pena, Jr., Zach Sobiech.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 12 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on November 12, 1926.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th November 1926 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 10, 1951. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +178. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 13, 1941. Your score is -168. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 950. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,829 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,131 times in the year 1926. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 12” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 12, 1926. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 316th day of 1926
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 46th Friday of 1926
- Next same calendar year: 2027
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2024: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 344 days
- Age on next birthday: 97 years old
- Days since birth: 35,085 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,695 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.02 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,188
- Next full moon: December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 21, 1958
- Age in dog years: 404 dog years old using a Sealyham Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: March 10, 1951 (+178)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 13, 1941 (-168)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,829 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,131 babies
- Roman numerals: XII.XI.MCMXXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 4, 1945 – Gordon Waller, Scottish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Peter and Gordon) (d. 2009); January 23, 1987 – Felicia Brandström, Swedish singer; June 3, 1947 – John Dykstra, American special effects artist and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,941