Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of November 1934 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 12, 1934 was a Monday and it was the 316th day of the year 1934. The next time you can reuse your old 1934 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 53 days left before your next birthday. You will be 83 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,263 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,025 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Tudor Davies
- 1919Jackie Washington
- 1930Bob Crewe
- 1934Ann Flood
- 1962Mariella Frostrup
- 1963Susumu Terajima
- 1968Aaron Stainthorpe
- 1976Judith Holofernes
- 1978Ashley Williams
- 1986Evan Yo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 12.
- 1547Claude of Valois (d. 1575)
- 1840Auguste Rodin, French sculptor, created The Thinker (d. 1917)
- 1886Ben Travers, English author and playwright (d. 1980)
- 1928Marjorie W. Sharmat, American author
- 1934John McGahern, Irish author and educator (d. 2006)
- 1938Benjamin Mkapa, Tanzanian journalist and politician, 3rd President of Tanzania
- 1944Booker T. Jones, American pianist, saxophonist, songwriter, and producer
- 1948Hassan Rouhani, Iranian lawyer and politician; 7th President of Iran
- 1950Barbara Fairchild, American singer-songwriter
- 1977Benni McCarthy, South African footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1555The English Parliament re-establishes Catholicism.
- 1920Italy and the Kingdom of Serbs, Croats and Slovenes sign the Treaty of Rapallo.
- 1927Leon Trotsky is expelled from the Soviet Communist Party, leaving Joseph Stalin in undisputed control of the Soviet Union.
- 1933Hugh Gray takes the first known photos alleged to be of the Loch Ness Monster.
- 1940World War II: Soviet Foreign Minister Vyacheslav Molotov arrives in Berlin to discuss the possibility of the Soviet Union joining the Axis Powers.
- 1942World War II: Naval Battle of Guadalcanal between Japanese and American forces begins near Guadalcanal. The battle lasts for three days and ends with an American victory.
- 1956In the midst of the Suez Crisis, Palestinian refugees are shot dead in the village of Rafah by Israeli soldiers following the invasion of the Gaza Strip.
- 1982In the Soviet Union, Yuri Andropov becomes the General Secretary of the Communist Party’s Central Committee, succeeding Leonid I. Brezhnev.
- 1990Crown Prince Akihito is formally installed as Emperor Akihito of Japan, becoming the 125th Japanese monarch.
- 1990Tim Berners-Lee publishes a formal proposal for the World Wide Web.
View the complete list of historical events for November 12.
Curious about this Aqua Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 12 and 1934 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Craig Parker, Haruka Igawa, Kathy Griffin, Landau Eugene Murphy, Jr., Lights, Matthew Bellamy, Elina Born, Carolina Crescentini, Julia Alexandratou, Millicent Martin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 12 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 12, 1934.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 28, 1949 – Ilene Graff, American actress and singer; December 28, 1941 – Tetsuya Watari, Japanese actor; October 20, 1960 – Lepa Brena, Bosnian singer and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 938