Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of November 1934 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 12, 1934 was a Monday and it was the 316th day of the year 1934. The next time you can reuse your old 1934 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 206 days left before your next birthday. You will be 84 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,475 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,032 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Buka - a Mutt breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 393 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Buka will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Buka will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Kim Hunter
- 1930Bob Crewe
- 1943Errol Brown
- 1943John Walker
- 1943Wallace Shawn
- 1953Baaba Maal
- 1973Mayte Garcia
- 1973Radha Mitchell
- 1978Lena Yada
- 1979Cote de Pablo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 12.
- 1842John William Strutt, 3rd Baron Rayleigh, English physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1919)
- 1886Ben Travers, English author and playwright (d. 1980)
- 1911Buck Clayton, American trumpet player and academic (d. 1991)
- 1919Jackie Washington, Canadian singer-songwriter (d. 2009)
- 1922Kim Hunter, American actress (d. 2002)
- 1929Michael Ende, German anthroposophist and author (d. 1995)
- 1934Ann Flood, American actress
- 1936Mort Shuman, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 1991)
- 1968Disco Inferno, American wrestler and manager
- 1984Omarion, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actor (B2K)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1555The English Parliament re-establishes Catholicism.
- 1958A team of rock climbers led by Warren Harding completes the first ascent of The Nose on El Capitan in Yosemite Valley.
- 1970The 1970 Bhola cyclone makes landfall on the coast of East Pakistan becoming the deadliest tropical cyclone in history.
- 1971Vietnam War: As part of Vietnamization, US President Richard Nixon sets February 1, 1972 as the deadline for the removal of another 45,000 American troops from Vietnam.
- 1981Space Shuttle program: Mission STS-2, utilizing the Space Shuttle Columbia, marks the first time a manned spacecraft is launched into space twice.
- 1982In the Soviet Union, Yuri Andropov becomes the General Secretary of the Communist Party’s Central Committee, succeeding Leonid I. Brezhnev.
- 1990Tim Berners-Lee publishes a formal proposal for the World Wide Web.
- 1991Santa Cruz massacre: Indonesian forces open fire on a crowd of student protesters in Dili, East Timor.
- 1997Ramzi Yousef is found guilty of masterminding the 1993 World Trade Center bombing.
- 2001War in Afghanistan: Taliban forces abandon Kabul, ahead of advancing Afghan Northern Alliance troops.
View the complete list of historical events for November 12.
Curious about this Vanilla Pink Velvet Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 12 and 1934 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rebecca Schaeffer, Dennis Farina, Carlos Monzón, Don Walser, Tom Thacker, Rob Holliday, Lauren Taylor, Tanay Chheda, David Rakoff, Harry Lloyd.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 12 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 12, 1934.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 1350. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 16, 1931 – Little Willie Littlefield, American-Dutch singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 2013); July 25, 1966 – Lynda Lemay, Canadian singer-songwriter; November 18, 1976 – Dominic Armato, American voice actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,153