Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of November 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 12, 1955 was a Saturday and it was the 316th day of the year 1955. It was the 46th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 362 days left before your next birthday. You will be 65 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,380 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,793 days or 21.34 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 792 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 21, 1987.
If a dog named Lorraine - a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 276 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lorraine will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Lorraine will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Kim Hunter
- 1930Bob Crewe
- 1943John Walker
- 1943Julie Ege
- 1955Les McKeown
- 1958Megan Mullally
- 1968Aaron Stainthorpe
- 1980Ryan Gosling
- 1982Anne Hathaway
View the complete list of November 12 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 12.
- 1899Sverre Hansen, Norwegian long jumper (d. 1991)
- 1906George Dillon, American soldier and poet (d. 1968)
- 1911Buck Clayton, American trumpet player and academic (d. 1991)
- 1915Roland Barthes, French philosopher, theorist, and critic (d. 1980)
- 1916Paul Emery, English race car driver (d. 1993)
- 1959Vincent Irizarry, American actor
- 1968Kathleen Hanna, American singer-songwriter (Bikini Kill, Le Tigre, and The Julie Ruin)
- 1971Chen Guangcheng, Chinese-American lawyer and activist
- 1981Annika Becker, German pole vaulter
- 1988Russell Westbrook, American basketball player
View the complete list of November 12 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Tim’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1028Future Byzantine empress Zoe takes the throne as empress consort to Romanos III Argyros.
- 1555The English Parliament re-establishes Catholicism.
- 1912The frozen bodies of Robert Scott and his men are found on the Ross Ice Shelf in Antarctica.
- 1941World War II: The Soviet cruiser Chervona Ukraina is destroyed during the Battle of Sevastopol.
- 1956Morocco, Sudan and Tunisia join the United Nations.
- 1958A team of rock climbers led by Warren Harding completes the first ascent of The Nose on El Capitan in Yosemite Valley.
- 1970The Oregon Highway Division attempts to destroy a rotting beached Sperm whale with explosives, leading to the now infamous “exploding whale” incident.
- 1978Pope John Paul II takes possession of his Cathedral Church, the Basilica of St. John Lateran, as the Bishop of Rome.
- 1979Iran hostage crisis: In response to the hostage situation in Tehran, US President Jimmy Carter orders a halt to all petroleum imports into the United States from Iran.
- 1990Tim Berners-Lee publishes a formal proposal for the World Wide Web.
View the complete list of November 12 historical events.
Curious about this Cherry Choco Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 12, and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nick Searcy, Tsurutaro Kataoka, Charles Crichton, Sara Evans, Michelle Keegan, James Mitchell, Eric Mabius, John McTiernan, The Singing Nun, Geoff McQueen.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 12 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on November 12, 1955.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th November 1955 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 20, 1928. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +162. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 9, 1941. Your score is -150. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,782,098,943. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1025. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 99,438,148 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1955. The estimated number of babies born on 12th November 1955 is 272,433. That’s equivalent to 189 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,162 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 88,335 times in the year 1955. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 12” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 12, 1955. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 316th day of 1955
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 46th Saturday of 1955
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 362 days
- Age on next birthday: 65 years old
- Days since birth: 23,380 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,793 days
- Years spent sleeping: 21.34 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 792
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 21, 1987
- Age in dog years: 276 dog years old using a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: December 20, 1928 (+162)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 9, 1941 (-150)
- 1955 world population: 2,782,098,943
- Babies born in 1955: 99,438,148
- Babies born in 1955 every day: 272,433
- Babies born in 1955 every minute: 189
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,162 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 88,335 babies
- Roman numerals: XII.XI.MCMLV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 20, 1954 – Guy Hoffman, American singer, drummer, and composer (Violent Femmes, Oil Tasters, and BoDeans); January 21, 1938 – Wolfman Jack, American radio host and actor (d. 1995); February 12, 1983 – Iko Uwais, Indonesian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,940