Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of November 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 12, 1960 was a Saturday and it was the 317th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 262 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,922 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 708 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Glacier - a Jack Russell Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 248 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Glacier will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Glacier will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Rogelio de la Rosa
- 1920Richard Quine
- 1934Ann Flood
- 1943Wallace Shawn
- 1945Neil Young
- 1962Mariella Frostrup
- 1963Susumu Terajima
- 1974Tamala Jones
- 1976Judith Holofernes
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 12.
- 1780Piet Retief, South African ruler (d. 1838)
- 1899Sverre Hansen, Norwegian long jumper (d. 1991)
- 1910Dudley Nourse, South African cricketer (d. 1981)
- 1922Peggy Fenner, English politician (d. 2014)
- 1927Yutaka Taniyama, Japanese mathematician and theorist (d. 1958)
- 1936Mills Lane, American boxer, referee, lawyer, and judge
- 1950Barbara Fairchild, American singer-songwriter
- 1976Richelle Mead, American author
- 1984Omarion, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actor (B2K)
- 1984Yan Zi, Chinese tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1439Plymouth, England, becomes the first town incorporated by the English Parliament.
- 1905Norway holds a referendum in favor of monarchy over republic.
- 1927Leon Trotsky is expelled from the Soviet Communist Party, leaving Joseph Stalin in undisputed control of the Soviet Union.
- 1933Hugh Gray takes the first known photos alleged to be of the Loch Ness Monster.
- 1940World War II: The Battle of Gabon ends as Free French Forces take Libreville, Gabon, and all of French Equatorial Africa from Vichy French forces.
- 1942World War II: Naval Battle of Guadalcanal between Japanese and American forces begins near Guadalcanal. The battle lasts for three days and ends with an American victory.
- 1944World War II: The Royal Air Force launches 29 Avro Lancaster bombers, which sink the German battleship Tirpitz, with 12,000 lb Tallboy bombs off Tromsø, Norway.
- 1958A team of rock climbers led by Warren Harding completes the first ascent of The Nose on El Capitan in Yosemite Valley.
- 1970The Oregon Highway Division attempts to destroy a rotting beached Sperm whale with explosives, leading to the now infamous “exploding whale” incident.
- 1971Vietnam War: As part of Vietnamization, US President Richard Nixon sets February 1, 1972 as the deadline for the removal of another 45,000 American troops from Vietnam.
View the complete list of historical events for November 12.
Curious about this Pistachio? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 12 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ryan O'Shaughnessy, Don LaFontaine, Roy Padrick, Christopher Egan, Francesca Caccini, Saoirse Ronan, Sabrina Lloyd, Jeísa Chiminazzo, Paul Gilbert, Noomi Rapace.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 12 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 12, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Georgia on My Mind by Ray Charles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 14, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 900. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 30, 1988 – Jack Douglass, American comedian and actor; April 22, 1980 – Kora Karvouni, Greek actress; May 1, 1992 – Hani, South Korean singer and television personality (EXID).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,222