Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of November 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 12, 1967 was a Sunday and it was the 316th day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 206 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,422 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 624 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Zoska - a Kerry Blue Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 245 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Zoska will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Zoska will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Mort Shuman
- 1943Brian Hyland
- 1943Errol Brown
- 1943John Walker
- 1943Wallace Shawn
- 1944Booker T. Jones
- 1970Craig Parker
- 1978Lena Yada
- 1979Cote de Pablo
- 1980Ryan Gosling
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 12.
- 1606Jeanne Mance, French-Canadian nurse, founded the Hôtel-Dieu de Montréal (d. 1673)
- 1922Tadeusz Borowski, Polish poet, novelist and journalist (d. 1951)
- 1937Richard H. Truly, American admiral, pilot, and astronaut
- 1962Mariella Frostrup, Norwegian-Irish journalist and actress
- 1970Héctor Arredondo, Mexican actor (d. 2014)
- 1972Vassilios Tsiartas, Greek footballer
- 1975Dario Šimić, Croatian footballer
- 1987Bryan Little, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1987Jason Day, Australian golfer
- 1988Russell Westbrook, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1793Jean Sylvain Bailly, the first Mayor of Paris, is guillotined.
- 1892William “Pudge” Heffelfinger becomes the first professional American football player on record, participating in his first paid game for the Allegheny Athletic Association.
- 1912The frozen bodies of Robert Scott and his men are found on the Ross Ice Shelf in Antarctica.
- 1918Austria becomes a republic.
- 1956In the midst of the Suez Crisis, Palestinian refugees are shot dead in the village of Rafah by Israeli soldiers following the invasion of the Gaza Strip.
- 1990Tim Berners-Lee publishes a formal proposal for the World Wide Web.
- 1991Santa Cruz massacre: Indonesian forces open fire on a crowd of student protesters in Dili, East Timor.
- 1993The first Ultimate Fighting Championship event, UFC 1, is held in Denver, Colorado.
- 1996A Saudi Arabian Airlines Boeing 747 and a Kazakh Ilyushin Il-76 cargo plane collide in mid-air near New Delhi, killing 349. The deadliest mid-air collision to date.
- 2001In New York City, American Airlines Flight 587, an Airbus A300 en route to the Dominican Republic, crashes minutes after takeoff from John F. Kennedy International Airport, killing all 260 on board and five on the ground.
View the complete list of historical events for November 12.
Curious about this Christmas Favorite? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 12 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cicely Tyson, Dar Williams, Monic Hendrickx, Bernard Pivot, Marlon Jackson, Pete Yorn, Yusuke Yamamoto, Rory Culkin, Nikola Šarčević, Sonny Strait.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 12 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 12, 1967.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was To Sir With Love by Lulu as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 18, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 10, 1988 – Coco Rocha, Canadian model; July 27, 1921 – Émile Genest, Canadian-American actor (d. 2003); April 2, 1963 – Tim Hodge, American voice actor, animator, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,208