Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of November 1993 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
November 12, 1993 was a Friday and it was the 316th day of the year 1993. The next time you can reuse your old 1993 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 357 days left before your next birthday. You will be 25 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,774 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 297 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Fosco - a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 128 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Fosco will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Fosco will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Jackie Washington
- 1923Vicco von Bülow
- 1929Grace Kelly
- 1943John Walker
- 1946Krister Henriksson
- 1950Barbara Fairchild
- 1952Max Grodénchik
- 1959Vincent Irizarry
- 1963Susumu Terajima
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 12.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 12.
- 1894Thorleif Schjelderup-Ebbe, Norwegian zoologist and comparative psychologist (d. 1976)
- 1899Sverre Hansen, Norwegian long jumper (d. 1991)
- 1922Kim Hunter, American actress (d. 2002)
- 1939Terry McDonald, English footballer
- 1943John Walker, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Walker Brothers) (d. 2011)
- 1967Mihhail Rõtšagov, Estonian chess player
- 1975Nina Brosh, Israeli model and actress
- 1976Mirosław Szymkowiak, Polish footballer
- 1978Lena Yada, American actress, model, surfer and wrestler
- 1979Corey Maggette, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 12.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1330Battle of Posada, Wallachian Voievode Basarab I defeats the Hungarian army in an ambush.
- 1793Jean Sylvain Bailly, the first Mayor of Paris, is guillotined.
- 1905Norway holds a referendum in favor of monarchy over republic.
- 1928SS Vestris sinks approximately 200 mi off Hampton Roads, Virginia, killing at least 110 passengers, mostly women and children who die after the vessel is abandoned.
- 1933Hugh Gray takes the first known photos alleged to be of the Loch Ness Monster.
- 1940World War II: The Battle of Gabon ends as Free French Forces take Libreville, Gabon, and all of French Equatorial Africa from Vichy French forces.
- 1978Pope John Paul II takes possession of his Cathedral Church, the Basilica of St. John Lateran, as the Bishop of Rome.
- 1981Space Shuttle program: Mission STS-2, utilizing the Space Shuttle Columbia, marks the first time a manned spacecraft is launched into space twice.
- 1982In the Soviet Union, Yuri Andropov becomes the General Secretary of the Communist Party’s Central Committee, succeeding Leonid I. Brezhnev.
- 2003Shanghai Transrapid sets a new world speed record (501 km/h) for commercial railway systems, which remains the fastest for unmodified commercial rail vehicles.
View the complete list of historical events for November 12.
Curious about this Vanilla Mangoberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 12 and 1993 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rade Šerbedžija, Akie Asaka, Steve Braun, Lucille La Verne, Tal Bachman, Bill Travers, Sonny Bono, Jean Michel Jarre, Joanne King, Hank Williams Jr..
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 12 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 12, 1993.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’d Do Anything for Love (But I Won’t Do That) by Meat Loaf as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 13, 1993). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 950. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 2, 1946 – Billy Preston, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and actor (d. 2006); July 11, 1970 – Eric Owens, American opera singer; March 2, 1985 – Robert Iler, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,323