Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of November 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 12, 2001 was a Monday and it was the 316th day of the year 2001. It was the 46th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 208 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,366 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,122 days or 5.81 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 215 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on July 21, 2033.
If a dog named Gibby - a Briard breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 109 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Gibby will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Gibby will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Tudor Davies
- 1922Kim Hunter
- 1937Ina Balin
- 1943Julie Ege
- 1947Buck Dharma
- 1968Aaron Stainthorpe
- 1970Héctor Arredondo
- 1975Nina Brosh
- 1976Tevin Campbell
- 1980Ryan Gosling
View the complete list of November 12 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 12.
- 1881Olev Siinmaa, Estonian-Swedish architect (d. 1948)
- 1892Tudor Davies, Welsh tenor and actor (d. 1958)
- 1927František Šťastný, Czech motorcycle racer (d. 2000)
- 1958Megan Mullally, American actress and singer
- 1978Ashley Williams, American actress
- 1979Corey Maggette, American basketball player
- 1987Jason Day, Australian golfer
- 1988Russell Westbrook, American basketball player
- 1990Florent Manaudou, French swimmer
- 1990Harmeet Singh, Norwegian footballer
View the complete list of November 12 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1028Future Byzantine empress Zoe takes the throne as empress consort to Romanos III Argyros.
- 1555The English Parliament re-establishes Catholicism.
- 1892William “Pudge” Heffelfinger becomes the first professional American football player on record, participating in his first paid game for the Allegheny Athletic Association.
- 1928SS Vestris sinks approximately 200 mi off Hampton Roads, Virginia, killing at least 110 passengers, mostly women and children who die after the vessel is abandoned.
- 1936In California, the San Francisco–Oakland Bay Bridge opens to traffic.
- 1944World War II: The Royal Air Force launches 29 Avro Lancaster bombers, which sink the German battleship Tirpitz, with 12,000 lb Tallboy bombs off Tromsø, Norway.
- 1956In the midst of the Suez Crisis, Palestinian refugees are shot dead in the village of Rafah by Israeli soldiers following the invasion of the Gaza Strip.
- 1970The Oregon Highway Division attempts to destroy a rotting beached Sperm whale with explosives, leading to the now infamous “exploding whale” incident.
- 1971Vietnam War: As part of Vietnamization, US President Richard Nixon sets February 1, 1972 as the deadline for the removal of another 45,000 American troops from Vietnam.
- 2011Silvio Berlusconi tenders his resignation as Prime Minister of Italy, effective November 16, due in large part to the European sovereign debt crisis.
View the complete list of November 12 historical events.
Curious about this Stawberry Cream Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 12, and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Horatio Sanz, Jonathan Bennett, Tom Keifer, Sasha Pieterse, Sumire Satō, LJ Reyes, Frances Bay, Kevin Farley, Joe Absolom, Bob Newhart.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 12 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 12, 2001.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th November 2001 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 11, 1990. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +135. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 20, 1976. Your incompatibility score is -172. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,165,219,247. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Family Affair by Mary J. Blige as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 17, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,446,664 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2001. The estimated number of babies born on 12th November 2001 is 360,128. That’s equivalent to 250 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,055 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 32,541 times in the year 2001. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 12” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 12, 2001. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 316th day of 2001
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 46th Monday of 2001
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 208 days
- Age on next birthday: 18 years old
- Days since birth: 6,366 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,122 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.81 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 215
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 21, 2033
- Age in dog years: 109 dog years old using a Briard breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: October 11, 1990 (+135)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 20, 1976 (-172)
- 2001 world population: 6,165,219,247
- Number one song: Family Affair by Mary J. Blige (November 17, 2001)
- Babies born in 2001: 131,446,664
- Babies born in 2001 every day: 360,128
- Babies born in 2001 every minute: 250
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,055 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 32,541 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 10, 1943 – Júnior, Filipino-Spanish singer and actor (d. 2014); November 29, 1978 – Ludwika Paleta, Polish-Mexican actress; May 27, 1988 – Allyn Rose, American model and volleyball player, Miss Maryland USA 2011.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,988