Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of November 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 13, 1921 was a Sunday and it was the 317th day of the year 1921. It was the 46th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 149 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,645 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,882 days or 32.53 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,207 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 22, 1953.
If a dog named Freedoom - a Italian Greyhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 408 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Freedoom will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Freedoom will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1853John Drew, Jr.
- 1900Edward Buzzell
- 1904H. C. Potter
- 1924Linda Christian
- 1931Andrée Lachapelle
- 1934Garry Marshall
- 1955Whoopi Goldberg
- 1958John McConnell
- 1986Kevin Bridges
- 1987Hatsune Matsushima
View the complete list of November 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 13.
- 1312Edward III of England (d. 1377)
- 1486Johann Eck, German theologian and academic (d. 1543)
- 1782Esaias Tegnér, Swedish bishop and educator (d. 1846)
- 1809John A. Dahlgren, American admiral (d. 1870)
- 1920Guillermina Bravo, Mexican dancer, choreographer, and director (d. 2013)
- 1941David Green, American businessman, founded Hobby Lobby
- 1948Adelle Lutz, American costume designer, model and actress
- 1950Mary Lou Metzger, American singer and dancer
- 1974Indrek Zelinski, Estonian footballer and manager
- 1975Alain Digbeu, French basketball player
View the complete list of November 13 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1553Archbishop of Canterbury Thomas Cranmer and four others, including Lady Jane Grey, are accused of high treason and sentenced to death under Catholic Queen “Bloody” Mary I.
- 1642First English Civil War: Battle of Turnham Green: The Royalist forces withdraw in the face of the Parliamentarian army and fail to take London.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: Patriot revolutionary forces under Gen. Richard Montgomery occupy Montreal.
- 1940Walt Disney’s animated musical film Fantasia is first released, on the first night of a roadshow at New York’s Broadway Theatre.
- 1947The Soviet Union completes development of the AK-47, one of the first proper assault rifles.
- 1950General Carlos Delgado Chalbaud, President of Venezuela, is assassinated in Caracas.
- 1969Vietnam War: Anti-war protesters in Washington, D.C. stage a symbolic March Against Death.
- 1982The Vietnam Veterans Memorial is dedicated in Washington, D.C. after a march to its site by thousands of Vietnam War veterans.
- 1986The Compact of Free Association becomes law, granting the Federated States of Micronesia, the Marshall Islands independence from the United States.
- 1995A truck-bomb explodes outside of a US-operated Saudi Arabian National Guard training center in Riyadh, killing five Americans and two Indians. A group called the Islamic Movement for Change claims responsibility.
View the complete list of November 13 historical events.
Curious about this White Guyabano Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 13, and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Finola Hughes, James Mercer, Dave Wittenberg, Robbie Rist, Elspet Gray, Kip Pardue, Rob Minkoff, Gordon Honeycombe, Toyah Willcox, Jeanne Cherhal.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 13 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 13, 1921.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th November 1921 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 20, 1946. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +134. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 16, 1938. Your incompatibility score is -177. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 950. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 73,982 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 58,217 times in the year 1921. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 13, 1921. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 317th day of 1921
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 46th Sunday of 1921
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 149 days
- Age on next birthday: 98 years old
- Days since birth: 35,645 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,882 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.53 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,207
- Next full moon: June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 22, 1953
- Age in dog years: 408 dog years old using a Italian Greyhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: February 20, 1946 (+134)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 16, 1938 (-177)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 73,982 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 58,217 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 3, 1966 – Miina Tominaga, Japanese voice actress; February 1, 1962 – Tomoyasu Hotei, Japanese singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer, and actor (Boøwy and Complex); December 10, 1928 – Barbara Nichols, American actress and singer (d. 1976).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,881