Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of November 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 13, 1922 was a Monday and it was the 317th day of the year 1922. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 336 days left before your next birthday. You will be 96 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,728 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,176 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 2 at 02:26:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Zheka - a Puli breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 447 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Zheka will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Zheka will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Hermione Baddeley
- 1909Gunnar Björnstrand
- 1942John P. Hammond
- 1944Timmy Thomas
- 1948Adelle Lutz
- 1960Neil Flynn
- 1967Steve Zahn
- 1971Noah Hathaway
- 1986Kevin Bridges
- 1987Hatsune Matsushima
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 13.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 13.
- 354Augustine of Hippo, Algerian bishop and theologian (d. 430)
- 1841Edward Burd Grubb, Jr., American general and diplomat, United States Ambassador to Spain (d. 1913)
- 1889Vigo Madsen, Danish gymnast (d. 1979)
- 1906A. W. Mailvaganam, Sri Lankan physicist and academic (d. 1987)
- 1926Don Gordon, American actor
- 1943Jay Sigel, American golfer
- 1975Toivo Suursoo, Estonian ice hockey player and coach
- 1976Hiroshi Tanahashi, Japanese wrestler
- 1981Shawn Yue, Hong Kong actor and singer
- 1985Asdrúbal Cabrera, Venezuelan baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 13.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1642First English Civil War: Battle of Turnham Green: The Royalist forces withdraw in the face of the Parliamentarian army and fail to take London.
- 1864The new Constitution of Greece is adopted.
- 1927The Holland Tunnel opens to traffic as the first Hudson River vehicle tunnel linking New Jersey to New York City.
- 1941World War II: The aircraft carrier HMS Ark Royal is torpedoed by GS U-81, sinking the following day.
- 1966In response to Fatah raids against Israelis near the West Bank border, Israel launches an attack on the village of As-Samu.
- 1974Ronald DeFeo, Jr. murders his entire family in Amityville, Long Island in the house that would become known as The Amityville Horror.
- 1982Ray Mancini defeats Duk Koo Kim in a boxing match held in Las Vegas. Kim’s subsequent death (on November 17) leads to significant changes in the sport.
- 1985Xavier Suárez is sworn in as Miami’s first Cuban-born mayor.
- 1986The Compact of Free Association becomes law, granting the Federated States of Micronesia, the Marshall Islands independence from the United States.
- 2007Russia officially withdraws from the Soviet-era Batumi military base, Georgia.
View the complete list of historical events for November 13.
Curious about this Rare Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 13 and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Takahiro Itō, Geoffrey Rush, Hugh O'Connor, Pippa Bennett-Warner, Chris Claremont, Fariborz Lachini, Phil Elvrum, Danielle Lineker, Ai Kayano, Tay Ping Hui.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 13 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 13, 1922.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 16, 1949 – Crazy Mohan, Indian actor, screenwriter, and playwright; December 31, 1968 – Luciano Szafir, Brazilian model and actor; July 28, 1923 – Ray Ellis, American conductor and producer (d. 2008).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,252