Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of November 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 13, 1922 was a Monday and it was the 317th day of the year 1922. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 265 days left before your next birthday. You will be 96 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,799 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,178 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Harlow - a Otterhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 478 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Harlow will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Harlow will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Linda Christian
- 1935Tom Atkins
- 1938Jean Seberg
- 1948Saori Yuki
- 1956Ginger Alden
- 1967Steve Zahn
- 1977Huang Xiaoming
- 1980Monique Coleman
- 1991Matt Bennett
- 1996Austin Williams
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 13.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 13.
- 1814Joseph Hooker, American general (d. 1879)
- 1866Abraham Flexner, American educator, founded the Institute for Advanced Study (d. 1959)
- 1883Oscar Brockmeyer, American soccer player (d. 1954)
- 1910Pat Reid, Indian-English soldier and author (d. 1990)
- 1913V. Appapillai, Sri Lankan physicist and academic (d. 2001)
- 1924Motoo Kimura, Japanese biologist and geneticist (d. 1994)
- 1934Jimmy Fontana, Italian singer-songwriter and actor (d. 2013)
- 1952Art Malik, Pakistani-English actor
- 1953Frances Conroy, American actress and singer
- 1979Subliminal, Israeli rapper and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: Patriot revolutionary forces under Gen. Richard Montgomery occupy Montreal.
- 1927The Holland Tunnel opens to traffic as the first Hudson River vehicle tunnel linking New Jersey to New York City.
- 1950General Carlos Delgado Chalbaud, President of Venezuela, is assassinated in Caracas.
- 1956The Supreme Court of the United States declares Alabama laws requiring segregated buses illegal, thus ending the Montgomery Bus Boycott.
- 1965The SS Yarmouth Castle burns and sinks 60 miles off Nassau with the loss of 90 lives.
- 1982Ray Mancini defeats Duk Koo Kim in a boxing match held in Las Vegas. Kim’s subsequent death (on November 17) leads to significant changes in the sport.
- 1988Mulugeta Seraw, an Ethiopian law student in Portland, Oregon is beaten to death by members of the Neo-Nazi group East Side White Pride.
- 1989Hans-Adam II, the present Prince of Liechtenstein, begins his reign on the death of his father.
- 1995A truck-bomb explodes outside of a US-operated Saudi Arabian National Guard training center in Riyadh, killing five Americans and two Indians. A group called the Islamic Movement for Change claims responsibility.
- 2002Iraq disarmament crisis: Iraq agrees to the terms of the UN Security Council Resolution 1441.
View the complete list of historical events for November 13.
Curious about this Green Lady? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 13 and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jon Nørgaard, Miku Ishida, Aundrea Fimbres, Gladys Brockwell, Dakota Blue Richards, Tony Hale, Julie Gibson, Pat Crowley, Tia Mowry, Grant Show.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 13 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 13, 1922.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 10, 1960 – Antonio Banderas, Spanish actor, singer, and producer; July 9, 1969 – Mark Lui, Hong Kong singer-songwriter and producer (Dry); December 10, 1945 – George Amon Webster, American singer and pianist (Cathedral Quartet) (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,178