Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of November 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 13, 1922 was a Monday and it was the 317th day of the year 1922. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 24 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,675 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,174 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1881Carl Schenstrøm
- 1922Oskar Werner
- 1944Timmy Thomas
- 1948Saori Yuki
- 1956Ginger Alden
- 1958John McConnell
- 1959Caroline Goodall
- 1971Noah Hathaway
- 1979Metta World Peace
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 13.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 13.
- 1486Johann Eck, German theologian and academic (d. 1543)
- 1715Dorothea Erxleben, German physician (d. 1762)
- 1813Petar II Petrović-Njegoš, Serbian metropolitan, philosopher, and poet (d. 1851)
- 1911Buck O'Neil, American baseball player and manager (d. 2006)
- 1940Daniel Pilon, Canadian actor
- 1947Toy Caldwell, American guitarist and songwriter (The Marshall Tucker Band) (d. 1993)
- 1949Yoshimi Ishibashi, Japanese race car driver
- 1959Caroline Goodall, English actress
- 1975Toivo Suursoo, Estonian ice hockey player and coach
- 1991Devon Bostick, Canadian actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1901The 1901 Caister Lifeboat Disaster.
- 1916Prime Minister of Australia Billy Hughes is expelled from the Labor Party over his support for conscription.
- 1927The Holland Tunnel opens to traffic as the first Hudson River vehicle tunnel linking New Jersey to New York City.
- 1941World War II: The aircraft carrier HMS Ark Royal is torpedoed by GS U-81, sinking the following day.
- 1942World War II: Naval Battle of Guadalcanal: U.S. and Japanese ships engage in an intense, close-quarters surface naval engagement during the Guadalcanal Campaign.
- 1947The Soviet Union completes development of the AK-47, one of the first proper assault rifles.
- 1956The Supreme Court of the United States declares Alabama laws requiring segregated buses illegal, thus ending the Montgomery Bus Boycott.
- 1966In response to Fatah raids against Israelis near the West Bank border, Israel launches an attack on the village of As-Samu.
- 1986The Compact of Free Association becomes law, granting the Federated States of Micronesia, the Marshall Islands independence from the United States.
- 1988Mulugeta Seraw, an Ethiopian law student in Portland, Oregon is beaten to death by members of the Neo-Nazi group East Side White Pride.
View the complete list of historical events for November 13.
Curious about this Grey Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 13 and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kaoru Kobayashi, Robert J. Wilke, Jørgen Ingmann, Max Elliott Slade, Zhou Bichang, Maria Muldaur, Louise Brealey, Maria Fowler, Hideji Ōtaki, Glenn Medeiros.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 13 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 13, 1922.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 8, 1985 – James Morgan, Welsh actor and producer; September 24, 1946 – Uschi Obermaier, German model and actress; June 28, 1969 – Tichina Arnold, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,096