Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of November 1931 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 13, 1931 was a Friday and it was the 317th day of the year 1931. It was the 46th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1931 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 234 days left before your next birthday. You will be 88 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,908 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,636 days or 29.12 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,081 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 22, 1963.
If a dog named Celina - a Saint Bernard breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 445 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Celina will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Celina will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1853John Drew, Jr.
- 1909Gunnar Björnstrand
- 1913Helen Mack
- 1922Oskar Werner
- 1931Andrée Lachapelle
- 1940Daniel Pilon
- 1948Adelle Lutz
- 1979Metta World Peace
- 1996Austin Williams
View the complete list of November 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 13.
- 1559Albert VII, Archduke of Austria (d. 1621)
- 1833Edwin Booth, American actor and manager (d. 1893)
- 1850Robert Louis Stevenson, Scottish author and poet (d. 1894)
- 1854George Whitefield Chadwick, American composer and educator (d. 1931)
- 1908C. Vann Woodward, American historian, author, and academic (d. 1999)
- 1913V. Appapillai, Sri Lankan physicist and academic (d. 2001)
- 1922Oskar Werner, Austrian-German actor (d. 1984)
- 1933Ojārs Vācietis, Latvian writer and poet (d. 1983)
- 1945Bobby Manuel, American guitarist and producer (Booker T. & the M.G.'s)
- 1986Kevin Bridges, Scottish comedian and actor
View the complete list of November 13 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1553Archbishop of Canterbury Thomas Cranmer and four others, including Lady Jane Grey, are accused of high treason and sentenced to death under Catholic Queen “Bloody” Mary I.
- 1841James Braid first sees a demonstration of animal magnetism, which leads to his study of the subject he eventually calls hypnotism.
- 1918Allied troops occupy Constantinople, the capital of the Ottoman Empire.
- 1927The Holland Tunnel opens to traffic as the first Hudson River vehicle tunnel linking New Jersey to New York City.
- 1965The SS Yarmouth Castle burns and sinks 60 miles off Nassau with the loss of 90 lives.
- 1969Vietnam War: Anti-war protesters in Washington, D.C. stage a symbolic March Against Death.
- 1970Bhola cyclone: A 150-mph tropical cyclone hits the densely populated Ganges Delta region of East Pakistan (now Bangladesh), killing an estimated 500,000 people in one night. This is regarded as the 20th century’s worst natural disaster.
- 1982The Vietnam Veterans Memorial is dedicated in Washington, D.C. after a march to its site by thousands of Vietnam War veterans.
- 1985Xavier Suárez is sworn in as Miami’s first Cuban-born mayor.
- 1990In Aramoana, New Zealand, David Gray shoots dead 13 people in a massacre before being tracked down and killed by police the next day.
View the complete list of November 13 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Drizzle Cumulus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 13, and 1931 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joel Silver, Jade Villalon, Lars Hanson, Hugues Aufray, Calvin Johnson, Lou Perryman, David Miner, Sippie Wallace, Josiah Leming, Jorja Fox.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 13 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 13, 1931.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th November 1931 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 26, 1947. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +214. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 17, 1931. Your incompatibility score is -198. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1775. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 60,296 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,513 times in the year 1931. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 13, 1931. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 317th day of 1931
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 46th Friday of 1931
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 234 days
- Age on next birthday: 88 years old
- Days since birth: 31,908 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,636 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.12 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,081
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 22, 1963
- Age in dog years: 445 dog years old using a Saint Bernard breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: January 26, 1947 (+214)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 17, 1931 (-198)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 60,296 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,513 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 8, 1942 – Robert Klein, American comedian, actor, and singer; August 28, 1931 – Tito Capobianco, Argentinian director and producer; November 20, 1959 – Sean Young, American actress and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,969