Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of November 1938 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 13, 1938 was a Sunday and it was the 317th day of the year 1938. It was the 46th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1938 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 335 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,616 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,872 days or 27.03 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,003 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 10 at 19:23:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 22, 1970.
If a dog named Dolice - a Harrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 384 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dolice will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Dolice will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1853John Drew, Jr.
- 1900Edward Buzzell
- 1909Gunnar Björnstrand
- 1913Helen Mack
- 1914Alberto Lattuada
- 1922Oskar Werner
- 1944Timmy Thomas
- 1949Terry Reid
- 1971Noah Hathaway
View the complete list of November 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 13.
- 1710Charles Simon Favart, French director and playwright (d. 1792)
- 1732John Dickinson, American lawyer and politician, 5th Governor of Pennsylvania (d. 1808)
- 1813Petar II Petrović-Njegoš, Serbian metropolitan, philosopher, and poet (d. 1851)
- 1906Eva Zeisel, Hungarian-American potter and designer (d. 2011)
- 1922Oskar Werner, Austrian-German actor (d. 1984)
- 1929Robert Bonnaud, French historian and academic (d. 2013)
- 1933Ojārs Vācietis, Latvian writer and poet (d. 1983)
- 1955Whoopi Goldberg, American actress, singer, and talk show host
- 1956Anna Verouli, Greek javelin thrower
- 1979Kick, Japanese comedian and writer
View the complete list of November 13 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Kristin’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1642First English Civil War: Battle of Turnham Green: The Royalist forces withdraw in the face of the Parliamentarian army and fail to take London.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: Patriot revolutionary forces under Gen. Richard Montgomery occupy Montreal.
- 1918Allied troops occupy Constantinople, the capital of the Ottoman Empire.
- 1942World War II: Naval Battle of Guadalcanal: U.S. and Japanese ships engage in an intense, close-quarters surface naval engagement during the Guadalcanal Campaign.
- 1947The Soviet Union completes development of the AK-47, one of the first proper assault rifles.
- 1954Great Britain defeats France to capture the first ever Rugby League World Cup in Paris in front of around 30,000 spectators.
- 1965The SS Yarmouth Castle burns and sinks 60 miles off Nassau with the loss of 90 lives.
- 1985Xavier Suárez is sworn in as Miami’s first Cuban-born mayor.
- 1989Hans-Adam II, the present Prince of Liechtenstein, begins his reign on the death of his father.
- 2012A total solar eclipse occurred in parts of Australia and the South Pacific.
View the complete list of November 13 historical events.
Curious about this White Drizzle Fractus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 13, and 1938 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robert Donat, Yuria Haga, Ronnie Butler, Hibari Misora, Natsuki Sato, Rory Bremner, Paul Wong, Toby Kebbell, Hara Patnaik, Ella Rae Peck.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 13 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on November 13, 1938.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th November 1938 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 2, 1938. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +148. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 7, 1923. Your score is -110. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 1025. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,214 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 62,265 times in the year 1938. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 13, 1938. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 317th day of 1938
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 46th Sunday of 1938
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 335 days
- Age on next birthday: 82 years old
- Days since birth: 29,616 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,872 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.03 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,003
- Next full moon: January 10 at 19:23:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 22, 1970
- Age in dog years: 384 dog years old using a Harrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: February 2, 1938 (+148)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 7, 1923 (-110)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,214 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 62,265 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.XI.MCMXXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 22, 1923 – César Fernández Ardavín, Spanish director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2012); July 2, 1989 – Omero Mumba, Irish actor and singer; December 25, 1984 – Jessica Origliasso, Australian singer-songwriter and actress (The Veronicas).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,930