Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of November 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 13, 1941 was a Thursday and it was the 317th day of the year 1941. It was the 46th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 280 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,670 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,890 days or 27.08 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,005 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 7 at 12:42:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 22, 1973.
If a dog named Honey Bear - a Puli breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 384 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Honey Bear will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Honey Bear will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1833Edwin Booth
- 1900Edward Buzzell
- 1926Don Gordon
- 1932Richard Mulligan
- 1934Jimmy Fontana
- 1941Dack Rambo
- 1950Mary Lou Metzger
- 1977Chanel Cole
- 1977Huang Xiaoming
- 1991Devon Bostick
View the complete list of November 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 13.
- 1813Petar II Petrović-Njegoš, Serbian metropolitan, philosopher, and poet (d. 1851)
- 1906Hermione Baddeley, English-American actress and singer (d. 1986)
- 1928Hampton Hawes, American pianist and author (d. 1977)
- 1941Mel Stottlemyre, American baseball player and coach
- 1943Jay Sigel, American golfer
- 1950Gilbert Perreault, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1957Stephen Baxter, English author
- 1975Quim, Portuguese footballer
- 1975Toivo Suursoo, Estonian ice hockey player and coach
- 1977Huang Xiaoming, Chinese actor and singer
View the complete list of November 13 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Patsy’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1002English king Æthelred II orders the killing of all Danes in England, known today as the St. Brice’s Day massacre.
- 1941World War II: The aircraft carrier HMS Ark Royal is torpedoed by GS U-81, sinking the following day.
- 1942World War II: Naval Battle of Guadalcanal: U.S. and Japanese ships engage in an intense, close-quarters surface naval engagement during the Guadalcanal Campaign.
- 1985Xavier Suárez is sworn in as Miami’s first Cuban-born mayor.
- 1988Mulugeta Seraw, an Ethiopian law student in Portland, Oregon is beaten to death by members of the Neo-Nazi group East Side White Pride.
- 1992The High Court of Australia rules in Dietrich v The Queen that although there is no absolute right to have publicly funded counsel, in most circumstances a judge should grant any request for an adjournment or stay when an accused is unrepresented.
- 1995A truck-bomb explodes outside of a US-operated Saudi Arabian National Guard training center in Riyadh, killing five Americans and two Indians. A group called the Islamic Movement for Change claims responsibility.
- 2000Philippine House Speaker Manny Villar passes the articles of impeachment against Philippine President Joseph Estrada.
- 2007Russia officially withdraws from the Soviet-era Batumi military base, Georgia.
- 2012A total solar eclipse occurred in parts of Australia and the South Pacific.
View the complete list of November 13 historical events.
Curious about this Huckleberry Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 13, and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Junior Campbell, Kim Jeong-hoon, Tyler Posey, Susan Olsen, Bill Burrud, Yuya Takaki, Yutaka Takenouchi, Rolf Schult, Dominique Sanda, Cathy Jones.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 13 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 13, 1941.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th November 1941 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 14, 1931. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +118. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 15, 1926. Your score is -137. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 58,040 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 66,731 times in the year 1941. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 13, 1941. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 317th day of 1941
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 46th Thursday of 1941
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2025: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 280 days
- Age on next birthday: 82 years old
- Days since birth: 29,670 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,890 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.08 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,005
- Next full moon: March 7 at 12:42:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 22, 1973
- Age in dog years: 384 dog years old using a Puli breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: November 14, 1931 (+118)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 15, 1926 (-137)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 58,040 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 66,731 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.XI.MCMXLI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 31, 1978 – Tony Yayo, American rapper and actor (G-Unit); March 2, 1943 – George Layton, English actor, director, and screenwriter; May 21, 1976 – Deron Miller, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (CKY, World Under Blood, and Foreign Objects).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,969