Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of November 1947 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 13, 1947 was a Thursday and it was the 317th day of the year 1947. It was the 46th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1947 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 233 days left before your next birthday. You will be 72 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,065 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,688 days or 23.79 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 883 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 22, 1979.
If a dog named Coralina - a Dalmatian breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 339 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Coralina will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Coralina will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1853John Drew, Jr.
- 1897Gertrude Olmstead
- 1900Edward Buzzell
- 1924Linda Christian
- 1934Garry Marshall
- 1938Jean Seberg
- 1954Chris Noth
- 1956Rex Linn
- 1972Takuya Kimura
- 1977Chanel Cole
View the complete list of November 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 13.
- 1917Vasantdada Patil, Indian politician, 9th Governor of Rajasthan (d. 1989)
- 1936Salim Kallas, Syrian actor and politician (d. 2013)
- 1938Jean Seberg, American-French actress and singer (d. 1979)
- 1940William Taubman, American political scientist and author
- 1951Pini Gershon, Israeli basketball player and coach
- 1957Nick Baines, English bishop
- 1969Ayaan Hirsi Ali, Somalian-American activist and author
- 1979Kick, Japanese comedian and writer
- 1980Sara Del Rey, American wrestler
- 1984Kurt Morath, Tongan rugby player
View the complete list of November 13 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1864The new Constitution of Greece is adopted.
- 1916Prime Minister of Australia Billy Hughes is expelled from the Labor Party over his support for conscription.
- 1918Allied troops occupy Constantinople, the capital of the Ottoman Empire.
- 1947The Soviet Union completes development of the AK-47, one of the first proper assault rifles.
- 1954Great Britain defeats France to capture the first ever Rugby League World Cup in Paris in front of around 30,000 spectators.
- 1982Ray Mancini defeats Duk Koo Kim in a boxing match held in Las Vegas. Kim’s subsequent death (on November 17) leads to significant changes in the sport.
- 1989Hans-Adam II, the present Prince of Liechtenstein, begins his reign on the death of his father.
- 1994In a referendum, voters in Sweden decide to join the European Union.
- 2001War on Terror: In the first such act since World War II, US President George W. Bush signs an executive order allowing military tribunals against foreigners suspected of connections to terrorist acts or planned acts on the United States.
- 2002Iraq disarmament crisis: Iraq agrees to the terms of the UN Security Council Resolution 1441.
View the complete list of November 13 historical events.
Curious about this Berry Cherry Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 13, and 1947 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Maggie Ma, Kellie Crawford, Marie-Mai, Christie Clark, Mike Starink, Ian McNeice, Rusty Young, Capucine, Ryan Lewis, Zarganar.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 13 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on November 13, 1947.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th November 1947 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 9, 1976. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +161. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 8, 1941. Your incompatibility score is -213. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 99,686 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 94,756 times in the year 1947. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 13, 1947. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 317th day of 1947
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 46th Thursday of 1947
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 233 days
- Age on next birthday: 72 years old
- Days since birth: 26,065 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,688 days
- Years spent sleeping: 23.79 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 883
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 22, 1979
- Age in dog years: 339 dog years old using a Dalmatian breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: January 9, 1976 (+161)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 8, 1941 (-213)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 99,686 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 94,756 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 4, 1937 – Dyan Cannon, American actress, director, producer, and screenwriter; September 7, 1956 – Michael Feinstein, American singer and pianist; February 29, 1936 – Alex Rocco, American actor (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,902