Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of November 1957 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 13, 1957 was a Wednesday and it was the 317th day of the year 1957. The next time you can reuse your old 1957 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 264 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,016 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 745 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Feline - a Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 290 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Feline will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Feline will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931Andrée Lachapelle
- 1934Jimmy Fontana
- 1935Tom Atkins
- 1942John P. Hammond
- 1947Joe Mantegna
- 1967Steve Zahn
- 1982Kumi Koda
- 1990Kathleen Herles
- 1991Matt Bennett
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 13.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 13.
- 1504Philip I, Landgrave of Hesse (d. 1567)
- 1889Vigo Madsen, Danish gymnast (d. 1979)
- 1900Edward Buzzell, American actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1985)
- 1920Guillermina Bravo, Mexican dancer, choreographer, and director (d. 2013)
- 1929Robert Bonnaud, French historian and academic (d. 2013)
- 1935Tom Atkins, American actor
- 1946Stanisław Barańczak, Polish-American poet, critic, and scholar (d. 2014)
- 1951Pini Gershon, Israeli basketball player and coach
- 1957Stephen Baxter, English author
- 1985Asdrúbal Cabrera, Venezuelan baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1160Louis VII of France marries Adela of Champagne.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: Patriot revolutionary forces under Gen. Richard Montgomery occupy Montreal.
- 1851The Denny Party lands at Alki Point, before moving to the other side of Elliott Bay to what would become Seattle.
- 1864The new Constitution of Greece is adopted.
- 1940Walt Disney’s animated musical film Fantasia is first released, on the first night of a roadshow at New York’s Broadway Theatre.
- 1942World War II: Naval Battle of Guadalcanal: U.S. and Japanese ships engage in an intense, close-quarters surface naval engagement during the Guadalcanal Campaign.
- 1970Bhola cyclone: A 150-mph tropical cyclone hits the densely populated Ganges Delta region of East Pakistan (now Bangladesh), killing an estimated 500,000 people in one night. This is regarded as the 20th century’s worst natural disaster.
- 1974Ronald DeFeo, Jr. murders his entire family in Amityville, Long Island in the house that would become known as The Amityville Horror.
- 1982Ray Mancini defeats Duk Koo Kim in a boxing match held in Las Vegas. Kim’s subsequent death (on November 17) leads to significant changes in the sport.
- 1989Hans-Adam II, the present Prince of Liechtenstein, begins his reign on the death of his father.
View the complete list of historical events for November 13.
Curious about this Langka Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 13 and 1957 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Floella Benjamin, Baroness Benjamin, Marianela González, Vic Morrow, Nancy Lee Grahn, Sophia Crawford, Penny Bae Bridges, Son Dam-bi, Khaled El Sheikh, Mary Kate Schellhardt, Chris Whitley.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 13 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 13, 1957.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 5, 1934 – Dennis Letts, American actor and educator (d. 2008); December 18, 1922 – Tony Melody, English actor (b. 2008); March 27, 1986 – Dan Bull, English rapper.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,178