Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of November 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 13, 1959 was a Friday and it was the 317th day of the year 1959. It was the 46th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 362 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,919 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,306 days or 20.00 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 743 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 22, 1991.
If a dog named Kruz - a Finnish Lapphund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 290 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kruz will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Kruz will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1853John Drew, Jr.
- 1934Garry Marshall
- 1935Tom Atkins
- 1940Daniel Pilon
- 1948Saori Yuki
- 1953Tracy Scoggins
- 1955Whoopi Goldberg
- 1960Neil Flynn
- 1971Noah Hathaway
- 1991Devon Bostick
View the complete list of November 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 13.
- 1893Edward Adelbert Doisy, American biochemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1986)
- 1913Lon Nol, Cambodian general and politician, 37th Prime Minister of Cambodia (d. 1985)
- 1913V. Appapillai, Sri Lankan physicist and academic (d. 2001)
- 1921Joonas Kokkonen, Finnish pianist and composer (d. 1996)
- 1924Linda Christian, Mexican-American actress (d. 2011)
- 1934Peter Arnett, New Zealand-American journalist and academic
- 1947Toy Caldwell, American guitarist and songwriter (The Marshall Tucker Band) (d. 1993)
- 1957Roger Ingram, American trumpet player, educator, and author
- 1975Ivica Dragutinović, Serbian footballer
- 1986Kevin Bridges, Scottish comedian and actor
View the complete list of November 13 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Melissa’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1851The Denny Party lands at Alki Point, before moving to the other side of Elliott Bay to what would become Seattle.
- 1914Zaian War: Berber tribesmen inflict the heaviest defeat of French forces in Morocco at the Battle of El Herri.
- 1916Prime Minister of Australia Billy Hughes is expelled from the Labor Party over his support for conscription.
- 1927The Holland Tunnel opens to traffic as the first Hudson River vehicle tunnel linking New Jersey to New York City.
- 1940Walt Disney’s animated musical film Fantasia is first released, on the first night of a roadshow at New York’s Broadway Theatre.
- 1954Great Britain defeats France to capture the first ever Rugby League World Cup in Paris in front of around 30,000 spectators.
- 1969Vietnam War: Anti-war protesters in Washington, D.C. stage a symbolic March Against Death.
- 1974Ronald DeFeo, Jr. murders his entire family in Amityville, Long Island in the house that would become known as The Amityville Horror.
- 1994In a referendum, voters in Sweden decide to join the European Union.
- 2001War on Terror: In the first such act since World War II, US President George W. Bush signs an executive order allowing military tribunals against foreigners suspected of connections to terrorist acts or planned acts on the United States.
View the complete list of November 13 historical events.
Curious about this Flamboyant Pink Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 13, and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Oliver Hardy, Dudu Aharon, Roosevelt Sykes, Yoko Soumi, Philipp Kirkorov, Bill Nunn, Robert Beltran, Amber, David Sutcliffe, Bob Eberly.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 13 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on November 13, 1959.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th November 1959 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 5, 1973. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +125. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 31, 1934. Your score is -172. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,000,716,593. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mr. Blue by The Fleetwoods as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 16, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1775. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 105,573,458 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1959. The estimated number of babies born on 13th November 1959 is 289,242. That’s equivalent to 201 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,477 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,255 times in the year 1959. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 13, 1959. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 317th day of 1959
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 46th Friday of 1959
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 362 days
- Age on next birthday: 61 years old
- Days since birth: 21,919 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,306 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.00 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 743
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 22, 1991
- Age in dog years: 290 dog years old using a Finnish Lapphund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: July 5, 1973 (+125)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 31, 1934 (-172)
- 1959 world population: 3,000,716,593
- Number one song: Mr. Blue by The Fleetwoods (November 16, 1959)
- Babies born in 1959: 105,573,458
- Babies born in 1959 every day: 289,242
- Babies born in 1959 every minute: 201
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,477 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,255 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.XI.MCMLIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 14, 1984 – Rana Daggubati, Indian actor and producer; July 13, 1984 – Urvashi Sharma, Indian actress and model; June 29, 1950 – Don Moen, American singer-songwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,058