Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of November 1975 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 13, 1975 was a Thursday and it was the 317th day of the year 1975. It was the 46th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1975 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 185 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,617 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,539 days or 15.16 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 563 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 22, 2007.
If a dog named Josephine - a Schnoodle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 253 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Josephine will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Josephine will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1853John Drew, Jr.
- 1881Carl Schenstrøm
- 1906Hermione Baddeley
- 1934Garry Marshall
- 1940Daniel Pilon
- 1948Adelle Lutz
- 1967Juhi Chawla
- 1979Metta World Peace
- 1987Hatsune Matsushima
- 1991Devon Bostick
View the complete list of November 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 13.
- 354Augustine of Hippo, Algerian bishop and theologian (d. 430)
- 1848Albert I, Prince of Monaco (d. 1922)
- 1872John M. Lyle, Irish-Canadian architect and educator, designed the Royal Alexandra Theatre (d. 1945)
- 1899Iskander Mirza, Pakistani general and politician, 1st President of Pakistan (d. 1969)
- 1939Idris Muhammad, American drummer and composer (d. 2014)
- 1940Daniel Pilon, Canadian actor
- 1940Saul Kripke, American philosopher and academic
- 1944Timmy Thomas, American singer-songwriter, keyboard player, and producer
- 1948Saori Yuki, Japanese singer and actress
- 1954Chris Noth, American actor and producer
View the complete list of November 13 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Mike’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1160Louis VII of France marries Adela of Champagne.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: Patriot revolutionary forces under Gen. Richard Montgomery occupy Montreal.
- 1841James Braid first sees a demonstration of animal magnetism, which leads to his study of the subject he eventually calls hypnotism.
- 1851The Denny Party lands at Alki Point, before moving to the other side of Elliott Bay to what would become Seattle.
- 1927The Holland Tunnel opens to traffic as the first Hudson River vehicle tunnel linking New Jersey to New York City.
- 1956The Supreme Court of the United States declares Alabama laws requiring segregated buses illegal, thus ending the Montgomery Bus Boycott.
- 1966In response to Fatah raids against Israelis near the West Bank border, Israel launches an attack on the village of As-Samu.
- 1969Vietnam War: Anti-war protesters in Washington, D.C. stage a symbolic March Against Death.
- 1982The Vietnam Veterans Memorial is dedicated in Washington, D.C. after a march to its site by thousands of Vietnam War veterans.
- 1992The High Court of Australia rules in Dietrich v The Queen that although there is no absolute right to have publicly funded counsel, in most circumstances a judge should grant any request for an adjournment or stay when an accused is unrepresented.
View the complete list of November 13 historical events.
Curious about this Island Punch Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 13, and 1975 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ingrid Thulin, Sydney Greenstreet, Piper Perabo, Bert Convy, T Bone Burnett, Brian Jones, Lavanya Tripathi, Carl Reiner, MF Doom, Cory Bowles.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 13 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on November 13, 1975.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th November 1975 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 15, 1994. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +121. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 28, 1968. Your score is -121. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,089,083,233. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Island Girl by Elton John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 15, 1975). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,558,022 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1975. The estimated number of babies born on 13th November 1975 is 333,036. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,185 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,454 times in the year 1975. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 13, 1975. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 317th day of 1975
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 46th Thursday of 1975
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 185 days
- Age on next birthday: 46 years old
- Days since birth: 16,617 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,539 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.16 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 563
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 22, 2007
- Age in dog years: 253 dog years old using a Schnoodle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: February 15, 1994 (+121)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 28, 1968 (-121)
- 1975 world population: 4,089,083,233
- Number one song: Island Girl by Elton John (November 15, 1975)
- Babies born in 1975: 121,558,022
- Babies born in 1975 every day: 333,036
- Babies born in 1975 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,185 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,454 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.XI.MCMLXXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 13, 1955 – Whoopi Goldberg, American actress, singer, and talk show host; April 4, 1925 – Gene Reynolds, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; July 4, 1959 – Victoria Abril, Spanish actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,068