Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of November 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 13, 2001 was a Tuesday and it was the 317th day of the year 2001. It was the 46th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 263 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,677 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,226 days or 6.09 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 226 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on July 22, 2033.
If a dog named Cuckoo - a Kuvasz breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 115 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cuckoo will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Cuckoo will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Helen Mack
- 1931Andrée Lachapelle
- 1934Jimmy Fontana
- 1935Tom Atkins
- 1944Timmy Thomas
- 1947Joe Mantegna
- 1953Tracy Scoggins
- 1954Chris Noth
- 1955Whoopi Goldberg
- 1979Metta World Peace
View the complete list of November 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 13.
- 1801Amalie Auguste of Bavaria (d. 1877)
- 1879John Grieb, American gymnast and triathlete (d. 1939)
- 1914Alberto Lattuada, Italian actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2005)
- 1927Billy Klüver, Swedish-American engineer, co-founded Experiments in Art and Technology (d. 2004)
- 1929Asashio Tarō III, Japanese sumo wrestler, the 46th Yokozuna (d. 1988)
- 1931Andrée Lachapelle, Canadian actress
- 1940Daniel Pilon, Canadian actor
- 1950Gilbert Perreault, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1951Pini Gershon, Israeli basketball player and coach
- 1975Quim, Portuguese footballer
View the complete list of November 13 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Velma’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: Patriot revolutionary forces under Gen. Richard Montgomery occupy Montreal.
- 1841James Braid first sees a demonstration of animal magnetism, which leads to his study of the subject he eventually calls hypnotism.
- 1864The new Constitution of Greece is adopted.
- 1901The 1901 Caister Lifeboat Disaster.
- 1916Prime Minister of Australia Billy Hughes is expelled from the Labor Party over his support for conscription.
- 1918Allied troops occupy Constantinople, the capital of the Ottoman Empire.
- 1956The Supreme Court of the United States declares Alabama laws requiring segregated buses illegal, thus ending the Montgomery Bus Boycott.
- 1985Xavier Suárez is sworn in as Miami’s first Cuban-born mayor.
- 2007Russia officially withdraws from the Soviet-era Batumi military base, Georgia.
- 2012A total solar eclipse occurred in parts of Australia and the South Pacific.
View the complete list of November 13 historical events.
Curious about this You Can Get Me Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 13, and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lennon Murphy, Shugo Oshinari, Ludmilla Tchérina, Tracy Shaw, Carlos Lacámara, Demetrio Stratos, Marc-André Grondin, Sol Saks, Suthivelu, Hannah Mary Rothschild.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 13 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 13, 2001.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th November 2001 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 20, 1989. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +148. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 1, 2002. Your score is -168. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,165,219,247. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Family Affair by Mary J. Blige as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 17, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,446,664 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2001. The estimated number of babies born on 13th November 2001 is 360,128. That’s equivalent to 250 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,055 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 32,541 times in the year 2001. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 13, 2001. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 317th day of 2001
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 46th Tuesday of 2001
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2022: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 263 days
- Age on next birthday: 19 years old
- Days since birth: 6,677 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,226 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.09 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 226
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 22, 2033
- Age in dog years: 115 dog years old using a Kuvasz breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: October 20, 1989 (+148)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 1, 2002 (-168)
- 2001 world population: 6,165,219,247
- Number one song: Family Affair by Mary J. Blige (November 17, 2001)
- Babies born in 2001: 131,446,664
- Babies born in 2001 every day: 360,128
- Babies born in 2001 every minute: 250
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,055 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 32,541 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.XI.MMI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 8, 1967 – Kamar de los Reyes, Puerto Rican-American actor; November 26, 1986 – Trevor Morgan, American actor; November 5, 1971 – Edmond Leung, Hong Kong singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (Big Four).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,970