Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of November 2009 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 13, 2009 was a Friday and it was the 317th day of the year 2009. It was the 46th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2009 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 343 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,136 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,712 days or 4.69 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 174 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on July 22, 2041.
If a dog named Dunkel - a Wirehaired Pointing Griffon breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 83 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dunkel will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Dunkel will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Elaine’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1833Edwin Booth
- 1853John Drew, Jr.
- 1900Edward Buzzell
- 1924Linda Christian
- 1934Jimmy Fontana
- 1936Salim Kallas
- 1947Joe Mantegna
- 1959Caroline Goodall
- 1967Juhi Chawla
- 1991Devon Bostick
View the complete list of November 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 13.
- 1838Joseph F. Smith, American religious leader, 6th President of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (d. 1918)
- 1922Jack Narz, American game show host and announcer (d. 2008)
- 1941Mel Stottlemyre, American baseball player and coach
- 1943André-Gilles Fortin, Canadian politician (d. 1977)
- 1956Rex Linn, American actor
- 1969Ayaan Hirsi Ali, Somalian-American activist and author
- 1975Toivo Suursoo, Estonian ice hockey player and coach
- 1983Maleli Kunavore, Fijian rugby player (d. 2012)
- 1984Kurt Morath, Tongan rugby player
- 1991Matt Bennett, American actor and singer
View the complete list of November 13 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1642First English Civil War: Battle of Turnham Green: The Royalist forces withdraw in the face of the Parliamentarian army and fail to take London.
- 1887Bloody Sunday clashes in central London.
- 1901The 1901 Caister Lifeboat Disaster.
- 1927The Holland Tunnel opens to traffic as the first Hudson River vehicle tunnel linking New Jersey to New York City.
- 1942World War II: Naval Battle of Guadalcanal: U.S. and Japanese ships engage in an intense, close-quarters surface naval engagement during the Guadalcanal Campaign.
- 1970Bhola cyclone: A 150-mph tropical cyclone hits the densely populated Ganges Delta region of East Pakistan (now Bangladesh), killing an estimated 500,000 people in one night. This is regarded as the 20th century’s worst natural disaster.
- 1982Ray Mancini defeats Duk Koo Kim in a boxing match held in Las Vegas. Kim’s subsequent death (on November 17) leads to significant changes in the sport.
- 1985Xavier Suárez is sworn in as Miami’s first Cuban-born mayor.
- 1992The High Court of Australia rules in Dietrich v The Queen that although there is no absolute right to have publicly funded counsel, in most circumstances a judge should grant any request for an adjournment or stay when an accused is unrepresented.
- 2007Russia officially withdraws from the Soviet-era Batumi military base, Georgia.
View the complete list of November 13 historical events.
Curious about this Milk Chocolate Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 13, and 2009 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cornell Gunter, Johnny Otis, Bradley Whitford, Yamila Diaz-Rahi, Judy Gold, Barry Cryer, Savage, Jamey Sheridan, James Keelaghan, Ryan Shore.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 13 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on November 13, 2009.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th November 2009 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,788,214,394. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Whatcha Say by Jason DeRulo as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 14, 2009). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 950. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,275,047 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2009. The estimated number of babies born on 13th November 2009 is 378,836. That’s equivalent to 263 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Isabella. This name was given to 22,298 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 21,169 times in the year 2009. Any chance you are Isabella or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 13, 2009. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 317th day of 2009
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 46th Friday of 2009
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2025: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 343 days
- Age on next birthday: 15 years old
- Days since birth: 5,136 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,712 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.69 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 174
- Next full moon: December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 22, 2041
- Age in dog years: 83 dog years old using a Wirehaired Pointing Griffon breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- 2009 world population: 6,788,214,394
- Number one song: Whatcha Say by Jason DeRulo (November 14, 2009)
- Babies born in 2009: 138,275,047
- Babies born in 2009 every day: 378,836
- Babies born in 2009 every minute: 263
- Popular girl’s name: Isabella – 22,298 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 21,169 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.XI.MMIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 22, 1967 – Mark Ruffalo, American actor and producer; February 7, 1954 – Dieter Bohlen German singer-songwriter and producer (Modern Talking and Blue System); December 25, 1936 – Ismail Merchant, Indian-English director and producer (d. 2005).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,989