Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of November 2010 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 13, 2010 was a Saturday and it was the 317th day of the year 2010. It was the 46th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2010 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 263 days left before your next birthday. You will be 9 years old when that day comes. There have been 3,024 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,008 days or 2.76 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 103 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on July 22, 2042.
If a dog named Mcguire - a Rat Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 52 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mcguire will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Mcguire will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Gertrude Olmstead
- 1926Don Gordon
- 1935Tom Atkins
- 1944Timmy Thomas
- 1954Chris Noth
- 1979Metta World Peace
- 1982Kumi Koda
- 1986Kevin Bridges
- 1987Hatsune Matsushima
- 1990Kathleen Herles
View the complete list of November 13 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 13.
- 1486Johann Eck, German theologian and academic (d. 1543)
- 1872John M. Lyle, Irish-Canadian architect and educator, designed the Royal Alexandra Theatre (d. 1945)
- 1886Mary Wigman, German dancer and choreographer (d. 1973)
- 1913Lon Nol, Cambodian general and politician, 37th Prime Minister of Cambodia (d. 1985)
- 1918George Grant, Canadian philosopher and academic (d. 1988)
- 1943Roberto Boninsegna, Italian footballer
- 1945Knut Riisnæs, Norwegian saxophonist
- 1947Toy Caldwell, American guitarist and songwriter (The Marshall Tucker Band) (d. 1993)
- 1953Andrés Manuel López Obrador, Mexican politician
- 1963Vinny Testaverde, American football player
View the complete list of November 13 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1887Bloody Sunday clashes in central London.
- 1914Zaian War: Berber tribesmen inflict the heaviest defeat of French forces in Morocco at the Battle of El Herri.
- 1940Walt Disney’s animated musical film Fantasia is first released, on the first night of a roadshow at New York’s Broadway Theatre.
- 1942World War II: Naval Battle of Guadalcanal: U.S. and Japanese ships engage in an intense, close-quarters surface naval engagement during the Guadalcanal Campaign.
- 1950General Carlos Delgado Chalbaud, President of Venezuela, is assassinated in Caracas.
- 1965The SS Yarmouth Castle burns and sinks 60 miles off Nassau with the loss of 90 lives.
- 1970Bhola cyclone: A 150-mph tropical cyclone hits the densely populated Ganges Delta region of East Pakistan (now Bangladesh), killing an estimated 500,000 people in one night. This is regarded as the 20th century’s worst natural disaster.
- 1974Ronald DeFeo, Jr. murders his entire family in Amityville, Long Island in the house that would become known as The Amityville Horror.
- 1988Mulugeta Seraw, an Ethiopian law student in Portland, Oregon is beaten to death by members of the Neo-Nazi group East Side White Pride.
- 1990In Aramoana, New Zealand, David Gray shoots dead 13 people in a massacre before being tracked down and killed by police the next day.
View the complete list of November 13 historical events.
Curious about this Empyrean Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 13, and 2010 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Maurice Ronet, Desmond Llewelyn, Son House, Ali B, Eileen Brennan, Bill Duke, Henrik Sandberg, Daniel Huttlestone, Kevin Rankin, Jay Gordon.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 13 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 13, 2010.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th November 2010 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,858,584,755. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was We R Who We R by Kesha as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 13, 2010). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 1025. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,983,912 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2010. The estimated number of babies born on 13th November 2010 is 380,778. That’s equivalent to 264 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Isabella. This name was given to 22,905 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 22,117 times in the year 2010. Any chance you are Isabella or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 13, 2010. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 317th day of 2010
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 46th Saturday of 2010
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 263 days
- Age on next birthday: 9 years old
- Days since birth: 3,024 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,008 days
- Years spent sleeping: 2.76 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 103
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 22, 2042
- Age in dog years: 52 dog years old using a Rat Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- 2010 world population: 6,858,584,755
- Number one song: We R Who We R by Kesha (November 13, 2010)
- Babies born in 2010: 138,983,912
- Babies born in 2010 every day: 380,778
- Babies born in 2010 every minute: 264
- Popular girl’s name: Isabella – 22,905 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 22,117 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 20, 1970 – Ryuichi Kawamura, Japanese singer-songwriter, actor, and producer (Luna Sea and Tourbillon); September 2, 1982 – Mandy Cho, American-Hong Kong model and actress; October 10, 1927 – Dana Elcar, American actor and director (d. 2005).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,763