Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of November 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 14, 1953 was a Saturday and it was the 318th day of the year 1953. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 87 days left before your next birthday. You will be 65 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,654 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 7,885 days or 22 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 801 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 23, 1985.
If a dog named Miri - a Dalmatian breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 308 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Miri will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Miri will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916George Silver
- 1927McLean Stevenson
- 1961Elizabeth Keifer
- 1962Satomi Kōrogi
- 1964Joseph Simmons
- 1964Rockie Lynne
- 1972Jonathan Slinger
- 1972Josh Duhamel
- 1988Takurō Ōno
- 1991Graham Patrick Martin
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 14.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 14.
- 1663Friedrich Wilhelm Zachow, German organist and composer (d. 1712)
- 1878Leopold Staff, Ukrainian-Polish poet and academic (d. 1957)
- 1930Monique Mercure, Canadian actress
- 1957Michael J. Fitzgerald, American author
- 1959Chris Woods, English footballer, coach, and manager
- 1972Edyta Górniak, Polish singer
- 1973Andrew Strong, Irish singer and actor
- 1975Faye Tozer, English singer-songwriter, dancer, and actress (Steps)
- 1975Nicolai Cleve Broch, Norwegian actor
- 1979Carl Hayman, New Zealand rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 14.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1862American Civil War: President Abraham Lincoln approves General Ambrose Burnside’s plan to capture the Confederate capital at Richmond, Virginia, leading to the Battle of Fredericksburg.
- 1889Pioneering female journalist Nellie Bly (aka Elizabeth Cochrane) begins a successful attempt to travel around the world in less than 80 days. She completes the trip in 72 days.
- 1957The Apalachin Meeting outside Binghamton, New York is raided by law enforcement, and many high level Mafia figures are arrested.
- 1967The Congress of Colombia, in commemoration of the 150 years of the death of Policarpa Salavarrieta, declares this day as “Day of the Colombian Woman”.
- 1969Apollo program: NASA launches Apollo 12, the second crewed mission to the surface of the Moon.
- 1971Enthronment of Pope Shenouda III as Pope of Alexandria.
- 1982Lech Wałęsa, the leader of Poland’s outlawed Solidarity movement, is released after eleven months of internment near the Soviet border.
- 2001War in Afghanistan: Afghan Northern Alliance fighters take over the capital Kabul.
- 2010Germany’s Sebastian Vettel of Red Bull Racing wins Formula One’s Drivers Championship to become the sport’s youngest champion.
- 2012Israel launches a major military operation in the Gaza Strip, as hostilities with Hamas escalate.
View the complete list of historical events for November 14.
Curious about this Vanilla Mountain Blue? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 14 and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kanae Yoshii, Rio Reiser, Murat Yıldırım, Matthew Murphy, Freya Tingley, Edu Manzano, Anna Bergendahl, Toby Huss, Rebecca Budig, Laurie Lewis.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 14 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 14, 1953.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1775. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 10, 1963 – Bill Stevenson, American drummer, songwriter, and producer (All, Descendents, The Lemonheads, and Only Crime); February 17, 1980 – Jason Ritter, American actor and producer; October 8, 1966 – Karyn Parsons, American actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,299