Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of November 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 14, 1972 was a Tuesday and it was the 319th day of the year 1972. It was the 46th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 142 days left before your next birthday. You will be 49 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,755 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,918 days or 16.20 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 602 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 23, 2004.
If a dog named Fosco - a Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 236 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Fosco will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Fosco will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Kathleen Hughes
- 1930Michael Robbins
- 1936Cornell Gunter
- 1937Alan J.W. Bell
- 1962Atsuko Tanaka
- 1975Travis Barker
- 1979Rallia Christidou
- 1983Chelsea Wolfe
- 1983Lil Boosie
- 1988Takurō Ōno
View the complete list of November 14 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 14.
- 1932Gunter Sachs, German astrologer and photographer (d. 2011)
- 1946Roland Duchâtelet, Belgian businessman and politician
- 1948Paul Dacre, English journalist
- 1949Enzo Cucchi, Italian painter
- 1956Peter R. de Vries, Dutch journalist and producer
- 1959Paul McGann, English actor
- 1971Marco Leonardi, Australian-Italian actor
- 1984Courtney Johns, Australian footballer
- 1989T. Y. Hilton, American football player
- 1990Jessica Jacobs, Australian actress and singer (d. 2008)
View the complete list of November 14 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Dan’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1770James Bruce discovers what he believes to be the source of the Nile.
- 1862American Civil War: President Abraham Lincoln approves General Ambrose Burnside’s plan to capture the Confederate capital at Richmond, Virginia, leading to the Battle of Fredericksburg.
- 1910Aviator Eugene Burton Ely performs the first take off from a ship in Hampton Roads, Virginia. He took off from a makeshift deck on the USS Birmingham in a Curtiss pusher.
- 1921Foundation of the Communist Party of Spain.
- 1967American physicist Theodore Maiman is given a patent for his ruby laser systems, the world’s first laser.
- 1967The Congress of Colombia, in commemoration of the 150 years of the death of Policarpa Salavarrieta, declares this day as “Day of the Colombian Woman”.
- 1969Apollo program: NASA launches Apollo 12, the second crewed mission to the surface of the Moon.
- 1975Spain abandons Western Sahara.
- 1984Zamboanga City mayor Cesar Climaco, a prominent critic of the government of Philippine President Ferdinand Marcos, is assassinated in his home city.
- 2003Astronomers Michael E. Brown, Chad Trujillo, and David L. Rabinowitz discover 90377 Sedna, a Trans-Neptunian object.
View the complete list of November 14 historical events.
Curious about this Royal Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 14, and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: K. S. Balachandran, David Graf, Aaron Carter, Anthony Edwards, Keyshia Cole, Travis Tedford, Mark "Jacko" Jackson, Ernest Miller, James Iha, Aaron Dismuke.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 14 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 14, 1972.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 14th November 1972 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 3, 1954. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +136. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 3, 1965. Your score is -124. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,866,568,653. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Can See Clearly Now by Johnny Nash as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 18, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,907,602 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1972. The estimated number of babies born on 14th November 1972 is 333,081. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 63,604 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 71,405 times in the year 1972. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 14” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 14, 1972. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 319th day of 1972
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 46th Tuesday of 1972
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 142 days
- Age on next birthday: 49 years old
- Days since birth: 17,755 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,918 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.20 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 602
- Next full moon: July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 23, 2004
- Age in dog years: 236 dog years old using a Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: February 3, 1954 (+136)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 3, 1965 (-124)
- 1972 world population: 3,866,568,653
- Number one song: I Can See Clearly Now by Johnny Nash (November 18, 1972)
- Babies born in 1972: 121,907,602
- Babies born in 1972 every day: 333,081
- Babies born in 1972 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 63,604 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 71,405 babies
- Roman numerals: XIV.XI.MCMLXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 19, 1932 – Claude Blanchard, Canadian singer and actor (d. 2006); November 12, 1968 – Aya Hisakawa, Japanese voice actress and singer; March 18, 1974 – Jaron Lowenstein, American singer-songwriter (Evan and Jaron).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,003