Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of November 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 14, 1981 was a Saturday and it was the 318th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 208 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,306 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 450 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Pac-Man - a Wirehaired Pointing Griffon breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 182 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pac-Man will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Pac-Man will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Louise Brooks
- 1916George Silver
- 1959Paul McGann
- 1962Satomi Kōrogi
- 1964Joseph Simmons
- 1974Adina Howard
- 1975Travis Barker
- 1978Michala Banas
- 1979Olga Kurylenko
- 1984Marija Šerifović
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 14.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 14.
- 1778Johann Nepomuk Hummel, Austrian pianist and composer (d. 1837)
- 1883Ado Birk, Estonian lawyer and politician, 3rd Prime Minister of Estonia (d. 1942)
- 1908Joseph McCarthy, American captain, lawyer, and politician (d. 1957)
- 1925Stirling Colgate, American physicist and academic (d. 2013)
- 1953Phil Baron, American voice actor, puppeteer, and songwriter
- 1973Lawyer Milloy, American football player
- 1978Bobby Allen, American ice hockey player
- 1983Guillermo Moscoso, American baseball player
- 1986Yuna, Malaysian singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1990Jessica Jacobs, Australian actress and singer (d. 2008)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 14.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1918Czechoslovakia becomes a republic.
- 1941World War II: The aircraft carrier HMS Ark Royal sinks due to torpedo damage from the GS U-81 sustained on November 13.
- 1952The first regular UK Singles Chart published by the New Musical Express.
- 1967American physicist Theodore Maiman is given a patent for his ruby laser systems, the world’s first laser.
- 1970Soviet Union enters ICAO, making Russian the fourth official language of organization.
- 1973In the United Kingdom, Princess Anne marries Captain Mark Phillips, in Westminster Abbey.
- 1979Iran hostage crisis: US President Jimmy Carter issues Executive order 12170, freezing all Iranian assets in the United States in response to the hostage crisis.
- 1982Lech Wałęsa, the leader of Poland’s outlawed Solidarity movement, is released after eleven months of internment near the Soviet border.
- 1991In Royal Oak, Michigan, a fired United States Postal Service employee goes on a shooting rampage, killing four and wounding five before committing suicide.
- 2001War in Afghanistan: Afghan Northern Alliance fighters take over the capital Kabul.
View the complete list of historical events for November 14.
Curious about this White Guyabano Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 14 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Suchitra Mitra, Queenie Leonard, Dora Gerson, Mort Sahl, Belinda Lang, Freddie Scott, Jack Earle, Tate Donovan, Electra Avellan, Doug Davidson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 14 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 14, 1981.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Private Eyes by Daryl Hall and John Oates as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 14, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1775. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 4, 1955 – Cassandra Wilson, American singer-songwriter and producer (M-Base); October 31, 1965 – Rob Rackstraw, English voice actor; August 6, 1951 – Daryl Somers, Australian singer, television host, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,205