Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of November 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 15, 1922 was a Wednesday and it was the 319th day of the year 1922. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 24 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,675 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,174 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928C. W. McCall
- 1937Yaphet Kotto
- 1940Ulf Pilgaard
- 1945Bob Gunton
- 1958Lewis Fitz-Gerald
- 1960Susanne Lothar
- 1962Judy Gold
- 1968Ol' Dirty Bastard
- 1972Jessica Hynes
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 15.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 15.
- 459B'utz Aj Sak Chiik, Mayan king (d. 501)
- 1887Marianne Moore, American poet and author (d. 1972)
- 1890Richmal Crompton, English author and educator (d. 1969)
- 1896Leonard Lord, English businessman (d. 1967)
- 1901Elmar Kaljot, Estonian footballer (d. 1969)
- 1906Curtis LeMay, American general and politician (d. 1990)
- 1919Carol Bruce, American singer and actress (d. 2007)
- 1940Hank Wangford, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and physician
- 1952Rick Atkinson, American journalist, historian, and author
- 1956Brian Douglas Wells, American delivery man (d. 2003)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 15.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1889Brazil is declared a republic by Marshal Deodoro da Fonseca as Emperor Pedro II is deposed in a military coup.
- 1949Nathuram Godse and Narayan Apte are executed for assassinating Mahatma Gandhi.
- 1955The first part of Saint Petersburg Metro is opened.
- 1959The murders of the Clutter Family in Holcomb, Kansas, which inspired Truman Capote’s non-fiction book In Cold Blood.
- 1967The only fatality of the North American X-15 program occurs during the 191st flight when Air Force test pilot Michael J. Adams loses control of his aircraft which is destroyed mid-air over the Mojave Desert.
- 1969Cold War: The Soviet submarine K-19 collides with the American submarine USS Gato in the Barents Sea.
- 1979A package from Unabomber Ted Kaczynski begins smoking in the cargo hold of a flight from Chicago to Washington, D.C., forcing the plane to make an emergency landing.
- 1985The Anglo-Irish Agreement is signed at Hillsborough Castle by British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher and Irish Taoiseach Garret FitzGerald.
- 1988The first Fairtrade label, Max Havelaar, is launched in the Netherlands.
- 1990Space Shuttle program: Space Shuttle Atlantis launches with flight STS-38.
View the complete list of historical events for November 15.
Curious about this Yellow Cashew Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 15 and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hal Smith, Ryan Tedder, Rachel Shelley, Mari Boine, Emily Rios, Amanda Bearse, Sasha Sokol, Phill Jupitus, Rob Holliday, Jacqueline Bisset.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 15 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 15, 1922.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 4, 1941 – Maureen Reagan, American actress and activist (d. 2001); February 11, 1981 – Kelly Rowland, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actress (Destiny's Child); July 29, 1984 – J. Madison Wright Morris, American actress (d. 2006).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,129