Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of November 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 15, 1922 was a Wednesday and it was the 319th day of the year 1922. It was the 46th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 135 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,660 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,887 days or 32.54 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,207 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 5 at 04:46:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 24, 1954.
If a dog named Hap - a Skye Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 408 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Hap will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Hap will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1945Anni-Frid Lyngstad
- 1951Beverly D'Angelo
- 1951Billy McColl
- 1962Maggie O'Neill
- 1968Jennifer Charles
- 1973Sydney Tamiia Poitier
- 1974Chad Kroeger
- 1976Brandon DiCamillo
- 1983Laura Smet
- 1986Jerry Roush
View the complete list of November 15 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 15.
- 1556Jacques Davy Duperron, French cardinal (d. 1618)
- 1791Friedrich Ernst Scheller, German lawyer, jurist, and politician (d. 1869)
- 1859Christopher Hornsrud, Norwegian politician, 11th Prime Minister of Norway (d. 1960)
- 1945Anni-Frid Lyngstad, Norwegian-Swedish singer (ABBA)
- 1952Randy Savage, American wrestler, sportscaster, and actor (d. 2011)
- 1958Gu Kailai, Chinese lawyer and businesswoman
- 1970Jack Ingram, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1980Ace Young, American singer-songwriter and actor
- 1982Giaan Rooney, Australian swimmer
- 1985Lily Aldridge, American model
View the complete list of November 15 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Rene’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 565Justin II succeeds his uncle Justinian I as emperor of the Byzantine Empire.
- 1532Commanded by Francisco Pizarro, Spanish conquistadors under Hernando de Soto meet Inca Empire leader Atahualpa for the first time outside Cajamarca, arranging a meeting on the city plaza the following day.
- 1533Francisco Pizarro arrives in Cuzco, the capital of the Inca Empire.
- 1806Pike expedition: Lieutenant Zebulon Pike sees a distant mountain peak while near the Colorado foothills of the Rocky Mountains. (It is later named Pikes Peak.)
- 1942World War II: The Battle of Guadalcanal ends in a decisive Allied victory.
- 1949Nathuram Godse and Narayan Apte are executed for assassinating Mahatma Gandhi.
- 1955The first part of Saint Petersburg Metro is opened.
- 1959The murders of the Clutter Family in Holcomb, Kansas, which inspired Truman Capote’s non-fiction book In Cold Blood.
- 1990Space Shuttle program: Space Shuttle Atlantis launches with flight STS-38.
- 2007Cyclone Sidr hits Bangladesh, killing an estimated 5,000 people and destroying parts of the world’s largest mangrove forest, the Sundarbans.
View the complete list of November 15 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Choco Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 15, and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ray Butt, Max Factor, Jr., Matthew Bellamy, Kimberlee Peterson, Günter Meisner, Robbie Jones, Douglas Campbell, Michael Lardie, Julio Iglesias, Shane Bourne.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 15 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 15, 1922.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 15th November 1922 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 27, 1906. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +144. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 7, 1941. Your score is -132. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 72,175 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,276 times in the year 1922. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 15” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 15, 1922. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 319th day of 1922
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 46th Wednesday of 1922
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2022: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 135 days
- Age on next birthday: 98 years old
- Days since birth: 35,660 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,887 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.54 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,207
- Next full moon: July 5 at 04:46:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 24, 1954
- Age in dog years: 408 dog years old using a Skye Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: February 27, 1906 (+144)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 7, 1941 (-132)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 72,175 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,276 babies
- Roman numerals: XV.XI.MCMXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 30, 1961 – Harry Enfield, English actor, director, and screenwriter; June 3, 1931 – Françoise Arnoul, Algerian-French actress; March 4, 1972 – Alison Wheeler, English singer-songwriter (The Beautiful South).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,852