Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of November 1934 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 15, 1934 was a Thursday and it was the 319th day of the year 1934. The next time you can reuse your old 1934 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 297 days left before your next birthday. You will be 84 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,384 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,029 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Megabit - a Bullmastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 428 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Megabit will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Megabit will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Vasilis Diamantopoulos
- 1940Sam Waterston
- 1945Bob Gunton
- 1951Billy McColl
- 1954Randy Thomas
- 1962Maggie O'Neill
- 1966Rachel True
- 1968Jennifer Charles
- 1973Sydney Tamiia Poitier
- 1983DJ Skee
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 15.
- 1862Gerhart Hauptmann, German author, poet, and playwright, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1946)
- 1925Yuli Daniel, Russian poet and author (d. 1988)
- 1929Joe Hinton, American singer (d. 1968)
- 1940Roberto Cavalli, Italian fashion designer
- 1940Ulf Pilgaard, Danish actor and screenwriter
- 1942Daniel Barenboim, Argentinian-Israeli pianist and conductor
- 1953Alexander O'Neal, American singer-songwriter
- 1968Jennifer Charles, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Elysian Fields, Lovage, and La Mar Enfortuna)
- 1977Logan Whitehurst, American singer-songwriter and drummer (The Velvet Teen) (d. 2006)
- 1985Lily Aldridge, American model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 565Justin II succeeds his uncle Justinian I as emperor of the Byzantine Empire.
- 1533Francisco Pizarro arrives in Cuzco, the capital of the Inca Empire.
- 1705Battle of Zsibó: Austrian-Danish victory over the Kurucs (Hungarians).
- 1791The first U.S. Catholic college, Georgetown University, opens its doors.
- 1928The RNLI lifeboat Mary Stanford capsized in Rye Harbour with the loss of the entire 17 man crew.
- 1939In Washington, D.C., US President Franklin D. Roosevelt lays the cornerstone of the Jefferson Memorial.
- 1955The first part of Saint Petersburg Metro is opened.
- 1959The murders of the Clutter Family in Holcomb, Kansas, which inspired Truman Capote’s non-fiction book In Cold Blood.
- 1983Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus is founded. Recognized only by Turkey.
- 1985The Anglo-Irish Agreement is signed at Hillsborough Castle by British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher and Irish Taoiseach Garret FitzGerald.
View the complete list of historical events for November 15.
Curious about this Pink Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 15 and 1934 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robin Wright, Hiroki Narimiya, Bonnie Franklin, Jordan Todosey, Alex Harvey, Howard McNear, Tiriel Mora, Matthew Moore, Mitsuo Iwata, David White.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 15 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 15, 1934.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 1350. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 23, 1934 – Fikret Hakan, Turkish actor, director, and screenwriter; September 25, 1930 – Elsa Aguirre, Mexican actress; November 20, 1913 – Judy Canova, American actress and singer (d. 1983).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,110