Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of November 1934 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 15, 1934 was a Thursday and it was the 319th day of the year 1934. The next time you can reuse your old 1934 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 120 days left before your next birthday. You will be 84 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,561 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,035 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 27 at 20:22:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Star Peppeca - a Glen of Imaal Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 352 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Star Peppeca will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Star Peppeca will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Ed Asner
- 1931John Kerr
- 1952Randy Savage
- 1956Michael Hampton
- 1957Ray McKinnon
- 1968Fausto Brizzi
- 1971Jay Harrington
- 1983Laura Smet
- 1988Zena Grey
- 1990Kanata Hongō
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 15.
- 1660Hermann von der Hardt, German historian and orientalist (d. 1746)
- 1868Emil Racoviță, Romanian biologist, zoologist, and explorer (d. 1947)
- 1907Claus von Stauffenberg, German colonel (d. 1944)
- 1912Yi Wu, Japanese-Korean colonel (d. 1945)
- 1920Vasilis Diamantopoulos, Greek actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1999)
- 1922Francis Brunn, German juggler (d. 2004)
- 1928C. W. McCall, American singer-songwriter and politician
- 1968Uwe Rösler, German footballer and manager
- 1986Sania Mirza, Indian tennis player
- 1995Karl-Anthony Towns, Dominican-American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1705Battle of Zsibó: Austrian-Danish victory over the Kurucs (Hungarians).
- 1806Pike expedition: Lieutenant Zebulon Pike sees a distant mountain peak while near the Colorado foothills of the Rocky Mountains. (It is later named Pikes Peak.)
- 1926The NBC radio network opens with 24 stations.
- 1951Greek resistance leader Nikos Beloyannis, along with 11 resistance members, is sentenced to death by the court-martial.
- 1969Cold War: The Soviet submarine K-19 collides with the American submarine USS Gato in the Barents Sea.
- 1978A chartered Douglas DC-8 crashes near Colombo, Sri Lanka, killing 183.
- 1987In Brașov, Romania, workers rebel against the communist regime of Nicolae Ceaușescu.
- 2000Jharkhand state comes into existence in India.
- 2002Hu Jintao becomes General Secretary of the Communist Party of China and a new nine-member Politburo Standing Committee is inaugurated.
- 2007Cyclone Sidr hits Bangladesh, killing an estimated 5,000 people and destroying parts of the world’s largest mangrove forest, the Sundarbans.
View the complete list of historical events for November 15.
Curious about this Red Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 15 and 1934 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Marcel Herrand, The Singing Nun, Tatsuhisa Suzuki, Natasha Lyonne, Christian, Kris Marshall, Walter Gotell, Sia, Andrew Latimer, Justina Machado.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 15 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 15, 1934.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 1350. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 5, 1949 – B. W. Stevenson, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1988); October 9, 1955 – Linwood Boomer, Canadian-American actor, producer, and screenwriter; March 21, 1990 – Mandy Capristo, German singer-songwriter and dancer (Monrose).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,120