Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of November 1934 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 15, 1934 was a Thursday and it was the 319th day of the year 1934. It was the 46th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1934 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 168 days left before your next birthday. You will be 86 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,244 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,415 days or 28.51 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,058 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 24, 1966.
If a dog named Apolo - a Icelandic Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 402 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Apolo will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Apolo will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Naomi Childers
- 1931John Kerr
- 1933Gloria Foster
- 1940Hank Wangford
- 1945Anni-Frid Lyngstad
- 1951Joe Puerta
- 1968Fausto Brizzi
- 1973Sydney Tamiia Poitier
- 1974Chad Kroeger
View the complete list of November 15 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 15.
- 1316John I of France (d. 1316)
- 1919Carol Bruce, American singer and actress (d. 2007)
- 1928Seldon Powell, American saxophonist and flute player (d. 1997)
- 1941Daniel Pinkwater, American author and illustrator
- 1947Malcolm Ranjith, Sri Lankan cardinal
- 1954Aleksander Kwaśniewski, Polish journalist and politician, 3rd President of Poland
- 1964Mikhail Rusyayev, Russian footballer, coach, and manager (d. 2011)
- 1979Brooks Bollinger, American football player and coach
- 1985Casnel Bushay, Vincentian sprinter
- 1990Erika Yazawa, Japanese model
View the complete list of November 15 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Cora’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 565Justin II succeeds his uncle Justinian I as emperor of the Byzantine Empire.
- 1533Francisco Pizarro arrives in Cuzco, the capital of the Inca Empire.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: After 16 months of debate the Continental Congress approves the Articles of Confederation.
- 1945Venezuela joins the United Nations.
- 1966A Boeing 727 carrying Pan Am Flight 708 crashes near Berlin, Germany, killing all three people on board.
- 1969Cold War: The Soviet submarine K-19 collides with the American submarine USS Gato in the Barents Sea.
- 1971Intel releases the world’s first commercial single-chip microprocessor, the 4004.
- 1987Continental Airlines Flight 1713, a Douglas DC-9-14 jetliner, crashes in a snowstorm at Denver’s Stapleton International Airport, killing 28 occupants, while 54 survive the crash.
- 2000Jharkhand state comes into existence in India.
- 2007Cyclone Sidr hits Bangladesh, killing an estimated 5,000 people and destroying parts of the world’s largest mangrove forest, the Sundarbans.
View the complete list of November 15 historical events.
Curious about this Strawberry Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 15, and 1934 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Roger Avary, Zena Grey, Raju Sundaram, Claire Waldoff, Richard Tee, Atsuko Tanaka, Jack Guzman, Bob Saget, Mario Montenegro, Art Gilmore.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 15 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on November 15, 1934.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 15th November 1934 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 13, 1907. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +228. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 3, 1939. Your score is -186. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 1350. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,924 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 55,828 times in the year 1934. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 15” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 15, 1934. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 319th day of 1934
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 46th Thursday of 1934
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2022: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 168 days
- Age on next birthday: 86 years old
- Days since birth: 31,244 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,415 days
- Years spent sleeping: 28.51 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,058
- Next full moon: June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 24, 1966
- Age in dog years: 402 dog years old using a Icelandic Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: June 13, 1907 (+228)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 3, 1939 (-186)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,924 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 55,828 babies
- Roman numerals: XV.XI.MCMXXXIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 19, 1972 – Chihiro Yonekura, Japanese singer-songwriter; May 29, 1942 – Kevin Conway, American actor and director; November 6, 1947 – Jim Rosenthal, English sportscaster and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,801