Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of November 1936 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 15, 1936 was a Sunday and it was the 320th day of the year 1936. The next time you can reuse your old 1936 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 88 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,862 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 9,954 days or 27 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,011 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 24, 1968.
If a dog named Ochie - a Pyrenean Shepherd breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 344 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ochie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Ochie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1879Lewis Stone
- 1940Hank Wangford
- 1945Anni-Frid Lyngstad
- 1945Bob Gunton
- 1951Beverly D'Angelo
- 1958Lewis Fitz-Gerald
- 1962Judy Gold
- 1966Rachel True
- 1968Fausto Brizzi
- 1977Logan Whitehurst
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 15.
- 1316John I of France (d. 1316)
- 1688Louis Bertrand Castel, French mathematician and philosopher (d. 1757)
- 1793Michel Chasles, French mathematician and academic (d. 1880)
- 1925Howard Baker, American lawyer, politician, and diplomat, 12th White House Chief of Staff (d. 2014)
- 1945Roger Donaldson, Australian-New Zealand director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1950Egon Vaupel, German politician, 16th Mayor of Marburg
- 1967François Ozon, French director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1968Teodoro Casiño, Filipino writer, politician, and journalist
- 1982Giaan Rooney, Australian swimmer
- 1995Karl-Anthony Towns, Dominican-American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1859The first modern revival of the Olympic Games takes place in Athens, Greece.
- 1920First assembly of the League of Nations is held in Geneva, Switzerland.
- 1935Manuel L. Quezon is inaugurated as the second President of the Philippines.
- 1943The Holocaust: German SS leader Heinrich Himmler orders that Gypsies are to be put “on the same level as Jews and placed in concentration camps”. (See Porajmos.)
- 1966A Boeing 727 carrying Pan Am Flight 708 crashes near Berlin, Germany, killing all three people on board.
- 1966Project Gemini: Gemini 12 completes the program’s final mission, when it splashes down safely in the Atlantic Ocean.
- 1978A chartered Douglas DC-8 crashes near Colombo, Sri Lanka, killing 183.
- 1988Israeli–Palestinian conflict: An independent State of Palestine is proclaimed by the Palestinian National Council.
- 1988The first Fairtrade label, Max Havelaar, is launched in the Netherlands.
- 2000A chartered Antonov An-24 crashes after takeoff from Luanda, Angola, killing more than 40 people.
View the complete list of historical events for November 15.
Curious about this Banana Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 15 and 1936 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rosamund Pike, Wilbert Harrison, Neg Dupree, Sunil Shetty, Rena Tanaka, Traci Lords, Doug Stone, James Eckhouse, Jill Scott, Jacques Sernas.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 15 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 15, 1936.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 1725. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 24, 1971 – Christopher Showerman, American actor and producer; January 13, 1991 – Goo Ha-ra, South Korean singer, dancer, and actress; April 1, 1931 – George Baker, Bulgarian-English actor and screenwriter (d. 2011).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,267