Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of November 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 15, 1939 was a Wednesday and it was the 319th day of the year 1939. It was the 46th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 55 days left before your next birthday. You will be 80 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,165 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,722 days or 26.62 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 988 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 24, 1971.
If a dog named Snikers - a Bearded Collie breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 375 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Snikers will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Snikers will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Vasilis Diamantopoulos
- 1932Clyde McPhatter
- 1940Ulf Pilgaard
- 1945Anni-Frid Lyngstad
- 1951Beverly D'Angelo
- 1967François Ozon
- 1972Jessica Hynes
- 1976Brandon DiCamillo
- 1983Laura Smet
- 1988Zena Grey
View the complete list of November 15 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 15.
- 1746Joseph Quesnel, French-Canadian poet, playwright, and composer (d. 1809)
- 1874August Krogh, Danish zoologist and physiologist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1949)
- 1923Văn Cao, Vietnamese composer, poet, and painter (d. 1995)
- 1939Terry Bradbury, English footballer
- 1951Billy McColl, Scottish-English actor (d. 2014)
- 1957Harold Marcuse, American historian and educator
- 1970Ilija Aračić, Croatian footballer and coach
- 1981Drew Hodgdon, American football player
- 1985Simon Spender, Welsh footballer
- 1986Sania Mirza, Indian tennis player
View the complete list of November 15 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Carmen’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: After 16 months of debate the Continental Congress approves the Articles of Confederation.
- 1864American Civil War: Union General William Tecumseh Sherman burns Atlanta, Georgia and starts Sherman’s March to the Sea.
- 1920The Free City of Danzig is established.
- 1926The NBC radio network opens with 24 stations.
- 1955The first part of Saint Petersburg Metro is opened.
- 1966Project Gemini: Gemini 12 completes the program’s final mission, when it splashes down safely in the Atlantic Ocean.
- 1971Intel releases the world’s first commercial single-chip microprocessor, the 4004.
- 1990The Communist People’s Republic of Bulgaria is disestablished and a new republican government is instituted.
- 2002Hu Jintao becomes General Secretary of the Communist Party of China and a new nine-member Politburo Standing Committee is inaugurated.
- 2012Four people are killed and 16 others are injured in the Midland train crash after a Union Pacific train struck a parade float in Midland, Texas.
View the complete list of November 15 historical events.
Curious about this Lemon Drop Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 15, and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Andie MacDowell, DJ Mustard, Krissel Valdez, Evan Dando, Boaz Yakin, Judy Loe, Haluk Bilginer, Kim Delaney, Timur Bekmambetov, Miou-Miou.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 15 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on November 15, 1939.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 15th November 1939 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 6, 1931. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +135. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 1, 1966. Your incompatibility score is -107. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,903 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,645 times in the year 1939. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 15” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 15, 1939. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 319th day of 1939
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 46th Wednesday of 1939
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 55 days
- Age on next birthday: 80 years old
- Days since birth: 29,165 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,722 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.62 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 988
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 24, 1971
- Age in dog years: 375 dog years old using a Bearded Collie breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: January 6, 1931 (+135)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 1, 1966 (-107)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,903 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,645 babies
- Roman numerals: XV.XI.MCMXXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 11, 1908 – Manoel de Oliveira, Portuguese actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2015); August 10, 1982 – Katrina Begin, American actress; May 31, 1905 – Florence Desmond, English actress and singer (d. 1993).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,882