Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of November 1947 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 15, 1947 was a Saturday and it was the 319th day of the year 1947. It was the 46th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1947 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 236 days left before your next birthday. You will be 72 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,062 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,687 days or 23.78 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 883 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 24, 1979.
If a dog named Wingsvella - a Doberman Pinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 375 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Wingsvella will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Wingsvella will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932Petula Clark
- 1934Joanna Barnes
- 1940Hank Wangford
- 1940Ulf Pilgaard
- 1951Billy McColl
- 1968Ol' Dirty Bastard
- 1973Sydney Tamiia Poitier
- 1976Brandon DiCamillo
- 1985Lily Aldridge
- 1991Shailene Woodley
View the complete list of November 15 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 15.
- 459B'utz Aj Sak Chiik, Mayan king (d. 501)
- 1511Johannes Secundus, Dutch poet and author (d. 1536)
- 1895Antoni Słonimski, Polish journalist, poet, and playwright (d. 1976)
- 1928John Orchard, English actor (d. 1995)
- 1946Vassilis Goumas, Greek basketball player
- 1965Stefan Pfeiffer, German swimmer
- 1982Joe Kowalewski, American football player
- 1983DJ Skee, American DJ and producer
- 1983Fernando Verdasco, Spanish tennis player
- 1994Saffron Coomber, English actress
View the complete list of November 15 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1315Battle of Morgarten: The Schweizer Eidgenossenschaft ambushes the army of Leopold I.
- 1533Francisco Pizarro arrives in Cuzco, the capital of the Inca Empire.
- 1859The first modern revival of the Olympic Games takes place in Athens, Greece.
- 1939In Washington, D.C., US President Franklin D. Roosevelt lays the cornerstone of the Jefferson Memorial.
- 1955The first part of Saint Petersburg Metro is opened.
- 1971Intel releases the world’s first commercial single-chip microprocessor, the 4004.
- 1979A package from Unabomber Ted Kaczynski begins smoking in the cargo hold of a flight from Chicago to Washington, D.C., forcing the plane to make an emergency landing.
- 1983Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus is founded. Recognized only by Turkey.
- 1987In Brașov, Romania, workers rebel against the communist regime of Nicolae Ceaușescu.
- 2000Jharkhand state comes into existence in India.
View the complete list of November 15 historical events.
Curious about this Double Choco Cherry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 15, and 1947 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Amanda Jenssen, Diana DeGarmo, Jasmine Trias, Moses Chan, Bae Doona, SoShy, Michael Hayes, James Robertson Justice, José Mojica, William Asher.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 15 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on November 15, 1947.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 15th November 1947 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 14, 1945. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +170. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 8, 1941. Your incompatibility score is -211. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 15” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 99,686 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 94,756 times in the year 1947. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 15, 1947. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 319th day of 1947
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 46th Saturday of 1947
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 236 days
- Age on next birthday: 72 years old
- Days since birth: 26,062 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,687 days
- Years spent sleeping: 23.78 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 883
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 24, 1979
- Age in dog years: 375 dog years old using a Doberman Pinscher breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: December 14, 1945 (+170)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 8, 1941 (-211)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 99,686 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 94,756 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 2, 1941 – Ede Staal, Dutch singer-songwriter (d. 1986); August 14, 1942 – Lionel Morton, English singer, guitarist, and television host (The Four Pennies); September 23, 1991 – Key, South Korean singer, dancer, and actor (Shinee and Toheart).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,889