Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of November 1947 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 15, 1947 was a Saturday and it was the 319th day of the year 1947. It was the 46th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1947 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 301 days left before your next birthday. You will be 72 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,997 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,666 days or 23.73 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 880 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 24, 1979.
If a dog named Spock - a Catahoula Leopard Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 375 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Spock will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Spock will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Naomi Childers
- 1932Clyde McPhatter
- 1940Ulf Pilgaard
- 1953James Widdoes
- 1973Sydney Tamiia Poitier
- 1976Virginie Ledoyen
- 1986Jerry Roush
- 1988Zena Grey
- 1990Erika Yazawa
- 1992Minami Minegishi
View the complete list of November 15 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 15.
- 1692Eusebius Amort, German poet and theologian (d. 1775)
- 1912Harald Keres, Estonian physicist and academic (d. 2010)
- 1931Mwai Kibaki, Kenyan economist and politician, 3rd President of Kenya
- 1932Clyde McPhatter, American singer (Billy Ward and his Dominoes and The Drifters) (d. 1972)
- 1939Rauni-Leena Luukanen-Kilde, Finnish physician and parapsychologist (d. 2015)
- 1951Billy McColl, Scottish-English actor (d. 2014)
- 1958Gu Kailai, Chinese lawyer and businesswoman
- 1972Jessica Hynes, English actress, producer, and screenwriter
- 1983Sasha Pavlović, Serbian basketball player
- 1991Shailene Woodley, American actress
View the complete list of November 15 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 565Justin II succeeds his uncle Justinian I as emperor of the Byzantine Empire.
- 655Battle of the Winwaed: Penda of Mercia is defeated by Oswiu of Northumbria.
- 1705Battle of Zsibó: Austrian-Danish victory over the Kurucs (Hungarians).
- 1864American Civil War: Union General William Tecumseh Sherman burns Atlanta, Georgia and starts Sherman’s March to the Sea.
- 1914Harry Turner becomes the first player to die from game-related injuries in the “Ohio League”, the direct predecessor to the National Football League.
- 1920First assembly of the League of Nations is held in Geneva, Switzerland.
- 1935Manuel L. Quezon is inaugurated as the second President of the Philippines.
- 1967The only fatality of the North American X-15 program occurs during the 191st flight when Air Force test pilot Michael J. Adams loses control of his aircraft which is destroyed mid-air over the Mojave Desert.
- 1990Space Shuttle program: Space Shuttle Atlantis launches with flight STS-38.
- 2006Al Jazeera English launches worldwide.
View the complete list of November 15 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Kiwiberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 15, and 1947 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sam Kessel, Daniel Matsunaga, Lee Ji-hoon, Carrie Keagan, Swizz Beatz, Steve Aoki, Dona Massin, Candice Patton, Matt Thiessen, Ciarán Hinds.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 15 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on November 15, 1947.
Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 15th November 1947 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 14, 1945. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +170. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 8, 1941. Your incompatibility score is -211. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 99,686 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 94,756 times in the year 1947. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 15, 1947. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 319th day of 1947
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 46th Saturday of 1947
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 301 days
- Age on next birthday: 72 years old
- Days since birth: 25,997 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,666 days
- Years spent sleeping: 23.73 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 880
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 24, 1979
- Age in dog years: 375 dog years old using a Catahoula Leopard Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: December 14, 1945 (+170)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 8, 1941 (-211)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 99,686 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 94,756 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 24, 1956 – Sven Grünberg, Estonian singer-songwriter; September 19, 1941 – Cass Elliot, American singer (The Mamas & the Papas, The Mugwumps, and The Big 3) (d. 1974); August 3, 1956 – Kirk Brandon, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Theatre of Hate, Spear of Destiny, and Dead Men Walking).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,730