Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of November 1957 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 15, 1957 was a Friday and it was the 319th day of the year 1957. The next time you can reuse your old 1957 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 267 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,013 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 745 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Amagua - a Airedale Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 290 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Amagua will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Amagua will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928John Orchard
- 1929Joe Hinton
- 1933Gloria Foster
- 1966Rachel True
- 1968Ol' Dirty Bastard
- 1970Jack Ingram
- 1971Jay Harrington
- 1980Ace Young
- 1988Zena Grey
- 1989Jonalyn Viray
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 15.
- 1852Tewfik Pasha, Egyptian ruler (d. 1892)
- 1897Aneurin Bevan, Welsh journalist and politician, Secretary of State for Health (d. 1960)
- 1960Susanne Lothar, German actress (d. 2012)
- 1964Stelios Aposporis, Greek footballer and manager
- 1967E-40, American rapper (The Click)
- 1970Ilija Aračić, Croatian footballer and coach
- 1975Boris Živković, Croatian footballer
- 1980Kevin Staut, French horse rider
- 1982Benjamin Krause, German rugby player
- 1988Billy Twelvetrees, English rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1532Commanded by Francisco Pizarro, Spanish conquistadors under Hernando de Soto meet Inca Empire leader Atahualpa for the first time outside Cajamarca, arranging a meeting on the city plaza the following day.
- 1791The first U.S. Catholic college, Georgetown University, opens its doors.
- 1859The first modern revival of the Olympic Games takes place in Athens, Greece.
- 1920The Free City of Danzig is established.
- 1942World War II: The Battle of Guadalcanal ends in a decisive Allied victory.
- 1985The Anglo-Irish Agreement is signed at Hillsborough Castle by British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher and Irish Taoiseach Garret FitzGerald.
- 1987In Brașov, Romania, workers rebel against the communist regime of Nicolae Ceaușescu.
- 1988In the Soviet Union, the unmanned Shuttle Buran makes its only space flight.
- 2003The first day of the 2003 Istanbul bombings, in which two car bombs, targeting two synagogues, explode, killing 25 people and wounding about 300. Additional bombings follow on November 20.
- 2012Four people are killed and 16 others are injured in the Midland train crash after a Union Pacific train struck a parade float in Midland, Texas.
View the complete list of historical events for November 15.
Curious about this Blue Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 15 and 1957 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: DJ BoBo, Ryan Malgarini, Mirela, Roberta Close, Chuck Negron, Jeannie Carson, Dick Warlock, Sean Gunn, Kevin Corcoran, Del Lord.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 15 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 15, 1957.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 25, 1989 – Tom Dice, Belgian singer-songwriter; October 1, 1930 – Philippe Noiret, French actor (d. 2006); March 11, 1963 – Raoul Heertje, Dutch comedian and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,130