Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of November 1957 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 15, 1957 was a Friday and it was the 319th day of the year 1957. The next time you can reuse your old 1957 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 86 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,829 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 739 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931John Kerr
- 1951Joe Puerta
- 1952Zoltán Buday
- 1957Ray McKinnon
- 1962Maggie O'Neill
- 1968Fausto Brizzi
- 1968Ol' Dirty Bastard
- 1977Sean Murray
- 1990Kanata Hongō
- 1991Shailene Woodley
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 15.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 15.
- 1922Francesco Rosi, Italian director and screenwriter (d. 2015)
- 1928Seldon Powell, American saxophonist and flute player (d. 1997)
- 1941Daniel Pinkwater, American author and illustrator
- 1946Vassilis Goumas, Greek basketball player
- 1947Malcolm Ranjith, Sri Lankan cardinal
- 1953Alexander O'Neal, American singer-songwriter
- 1956Brian Douglas Wells, American delivery man (d. 2003)
- 1966Rachel True, American actress
- 1975Boris Živković, Croatian footballer
- 1980Kevin Staut, French horse rider
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 15.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1315Battle of Morgarten: The Schweizer Eidgenossenschaft ambushes the army of Leopold I.
- 1791The first U.S. Catholic college, Georgetown University, opens its doors.
- 1926The NBC radio network opens with 24 stations.
- 1943The Holocaust: German SS leader Heinrich Himmler orders that Gypsies are to be put “on the same level as Jews and placed in concentration camps”. (See Porajmos.)
- 1945Venezuela joins the United Nations.
- 1951Greek resistance leader Nikos Beloyannis, along with 11 resistance members, is sentenced to death by the court-martial.
- 1976René Lévesque and the Parti Québécois take power to become the first Quebec government of the 20th century clearly in favor of independence.
- 1988In the Soviet Union, the unmanned Shuttle Buran makes its only space flight.
- 2006Al Jazeera English launches worldwide.
- 2012Four people are killed and 16 others are injured in the Midland train crash after a Union Pacific train struck a parade float in Midland, Texas.
View the complete list of historical events for November 15.
Curious about this Choco Monster Rainbow? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 15 and 1957 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Muriel George, Marta Romero, Rena Takeshita, Valentino Lanús, Pamela Bellwood, Jamie Renée Smith, Ki Longfellow, Anita Wilson, Paul Robeson, Walter Bernstein.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 15 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 15, 1957.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 16, 1946 – Ian Lavender, English actor; June 13, 1940 – Bobby Freeman, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and producer; December 25, 1952 – C. C. H. Pounder, Guyanese-American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 978