Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of November 1957 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
November 15, 1957 was a Friday and it was the 319th day of the year 1957. The next time you can reuse your old 1957 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 174 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,741 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 736 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928John Orchard
- 1931John Kerr
- 1932Petula Clark
- 1937Yaphet Kotto
- 1945Anni-Frid Lyngstad
- 1953Alexander O'Neal
- 1968Jennifer Charles
- 1972Jessica Hynes
- 1976Brandon DiCamillo
- 1988Zena Grey
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 15.
- 1661Christoph von Graffenried, Swiss-American settler and author (d. 1743)
- 1897Aneurin Bevan, Welsh journalist and politician, Secretary of State for Health (d. 1960)
- 1951Beverly D'Angelo, American actress, singer, and producer
- 1952Randy Savage, American wrestler, sportscaster, and actor (d. 2011)
- 1956Brian Douglas Wells, American delivery man (d. 2003)
- 1960Dawn Airey, English broadcaster
- 1962Mark Acres, American basketball player and educator
- 1966Rachel True, American actress
- 1982D. J. Fitzpatrick, American football player
- 1997Leelah Alcorn, American suicide victim (d. 2014)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 655Battle of the Winwaed: Penda of Mercia is defeated by Oswiu of Northumbria.
- 1705Battle of Zsibó: Austrian-Danish victory over the Kurucs (Hungarians).
- 1806Pike expedition: Lieutenant Zebulon Pike sees a distant mountain peak while near the Colorado foothills of the Rocky Mountains. (It is later named Pikes Peak.)
- 1914Harry Turner becomes the first player to die from game-related injuries in the “Ohio League”, the direct predecessor to the National Football League.
- 1920First assembly of the League of Nations is held in Geneva, Switzerland.
- 1966Project Gemini: Gemini 12 completes the program’s final mission, when it splashes down safely in the Atlantic Ocean.
- 1979A package from Unabomber Ted Kaczynski begins smoking in the cargo hold of a flight from Chicago to Washington, D.C., forcing the plane to make an emergency landing.
- 1988In the Soviet Union, the unmanned Shuttle Buran makes its only space flight.
- 2002Hu Jintao becomes General Secretary of the Communist Party of China and a new nine-member Politburo Standing Committee is inaugurated.
- 2003The first day of the 2003 Istanbul bombings, in which two car bombs, targeting two synagogues, explode, killing 25 people and wounding about 300. Additional bombings follow on November 20.
View the complete list of historical events for November 15.
Curious about this Vanilla Green Tea Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 15 and 1957 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Malene Mortensen, E. G. Marshall, Dalvin DeGrate, Rhys Wakefield, Faye Dunaway, Keith Carradine, Angela Aki, Barry Primus, William Conrad, Kuranosuke Sasaki.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 15 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 15, 1957.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 8, 1975 – Harris Jayaraj, Indian composer and producer; March 24, 1979 – Emraan Hashmi, Indian actor; August 10, 1948 – Nick Stringer, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 891