Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of November 1957 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 15, 1957 was a Friday and it was the 319th day of the year 1957. The next time you can reuse your old 1957 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 26 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,889 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 741 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Vasilis Diamantopoulos
- 1929Joe Hinton
- 1932Clyde McPhatter
- 1951Joe Puerta
- 1952Zoltán Buday
- 1953James Widdoes
- 1970Jack Ingram
- 1971Jay Harrington
- 1974Chad Kroeger
- 1980Ace Young
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 15.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 15.
- 1879Lewis Stone, American actor (d. 1953)
- 1887Marianne Moore, American poet and author (d. 1972)
- 1891Erwin Rommel, German field marshal (d. 1944)
- 1903Stewie Dempster, New Zealand cricketer and coach (d. 1974)
- 1928Seldon Powell, American saxophonist and flute player (d. 1997)
- 1936Tara Singh Hayer, Indian-Canadian journalist and publisher (d. 1998)
- 1959Tibor Fischer, English author
- 1964Mikhail Rusyayev, Russian footballer, coach, and manager (d. 2011)
- 1968Uwe Rösler, German footballer and manager
- 1982Benjamin Krause, German rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1533Francisco Pizarro arrives in Cuzco, the capital of the Inca Empire.
- 1806Pike expedition: Lieutenant Zebulon Pike sees a distant mountain peak while near the Colorado foothills of the Rocky Mountains. (It is later named Pikes Peak.)
- 1859The first modern revival of the Olympic Games takes place in Athens, Greece.
- 1939In Washington, D.C., US President Franklin D. Roosevelt lays the cornerstone of the Jefferson Memorial.
- 1942World War II: The Battle of Guadalcanal ends in a decisive Allied victory.
- 1988In the Soviet Union, the unmanned Shuttle Buran makes its only space flight.
- 1988Israeli–Palestinian conflict: An independent State of Palestine is proclaimed by the Palestinian National Council.
- 1990Space Shuttle program: Space Shuttle Atlantis launches with flight STS-38.
- 2002Hu Jintao becomes General Secretary of the Communist Party of China and a new nine-member Politburo Standing Committee is inaugurated.
- 2007Cyclone Sidr hits Bangladesh, killing an estimated 5,000 people and destroying parts of the world’s largest mangrove forest, the Sundarbans.
View the complete list of historical events for November 15.
Curious about this Blue Drizzle Nimbus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 15 and 1957 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jair Rodrigues, Jean-Pierre Jeunet, Vanessa Olivarez, Pamela Ribon, Joel Grey, Cady McClain, Charlie Wilson, Arianne Zucker, Loretta Young, Gino Vannelli.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 15 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 15, 1957.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 21, 1978 – Adam Gontier, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Three Days Grace, Big Dirty Band, and Saint Asonia); April 28, 1961 – Anna Oxa, Italian singer and actress; April 15, 1940 – Willie Davis, American baseball player and actor (d. 2010).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,063