Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of November 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 15, 1958 was a Saturday and it was the 319th day of the year 1958. It was the 46th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 349 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,758 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,919 days or 21.68 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 805 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 24, 1990.
If a dog named Melle - a Shetland Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 280 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Melle will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Melle will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters AFKUYOIFQB? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters AFKUYOIFQB. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Naomi Childers
- 1919Carol Bruce
- 1920Vasilis Diamantopoulos
- 1929Ed Asner
- 1933Gloria Foster
- 1951Beverly D'Angelo
- 1968Fausto Brizzi
- 1989Jonalyn Viray
- 1994Saffron Coomber
View the complete list of November 15 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 15.
- 1556Jacques Davy Duperron, French cardinal (d. 1618)
- 1791Friedrich Ernst Scheller, German lawyer, jurist, and politician (d. 1869)
- 1919Carol Bruce, American singer and actress (d. 2007)
- 1930J. G. Ballard, Chinese-English author (d. 2009)
- 1931John Kerr, American actor, singer, and lawyer (d. 2013)
- 1940Hank Wangford, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and physician
- 1954Aleksander Kwaśniewski, Polish journalist and politician, 3rd President of Poland
- 1970Jack Ingram, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1986Sania Mirza, Indian tennis player
- 1988Zena Grey, American actress
View the complete list of November 15 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1791The first U.S. Catholic college, Georgetown University, opens its doors.
- 1864American Civil War: Union General William Tecumseh Sherman burns Atlanta, Georgia and starts Sherman’s March to the Sea.
- 1928The RNLI lifeboat Mary Stanford capsized in Rye Harbour with the loss of the entire 17 man crew.
- 1955The first part of Saint Petersburg Metro is opened.
- 1969Cold War: The Soviet submarine K-19 collides with the American submarine USS Gato in the Barents Sea.
- 1983Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus is founded. Recognized only by Turkey.
- 1988Israeli–Palestinian conflict: An independent State of Palestine is proclaimed by the Palestinian National Council.
- 2000A chartered Antonov An-24 crashes after takeoff from Luanda, Angola, killing more than 40 people.
- 2006Al Jazeera English launches worldwide.
- 2012Xi Jinping becomes General Secretary of the Communist Party of China and a new seven-member Politburo Standing Committee is inaugurated.
View the complete list of November 15 historical events.
Curious about this Sepia Choco Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 15, and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nigel Griggs, David Rakoff, Bret McKenzie, Thierry Hazard, Alia Shawkat, Fernest Arceneaux, Mimi Keene, Ernesto Alterio, Ann Rutherford, Eri Kitamura.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 15 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on November 15, 1958.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 15th November 1958 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 30, 1949. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +128. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 13, 1964. Your score is -141. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,948,137,248. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Tom Dooley by The Kingston Trio as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 17, 1958). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 103,731,629 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1958. The estimated number of babies born on 15th November 1958 is 284,196. That’s equivalent to 197 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 55,853 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 90,520 times in the year 1958. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 15” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 15, 1958. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 319th day of 1958
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 46th Saturday of 1958
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2025: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 349 days
- Age on next birthday: 66 years old
- Days since birth: 23,758 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,919 days
- Years spent sleeping: 21.68 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 805
- Next full moon: December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 24, 1990
- Age in dog years: 280 dog years old using a Shetland Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: September 30, 1949 (+128)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 13, 1964 (-141)
- 1958 world population: 2,948,137,248
- Number one song: Tom Dooley by The Kingston Trio (November 17, 1958)
- Babies born in 1958: 103,731,629
- Babies born in 1958 every day: 284,196
- Babies born in 1958 every minute: 197
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 55,853 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 90,520 babies
- Roman numerals: XV.XI.MCMLVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 28, 1914 – Bernard Youens, English actor (d. 1984); August 4, 1955 – Billy Bob Thornton, American actor, singer, director, and screenwriter (The Boxmasters); June 30, 1944 – Terry Funk, American wrestler and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,979