Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of November 1962 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 15, 1962 was a Thursday and it was the 319th day of the year 1962. The next time you can reuse your old 1962 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 148 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,306 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 687 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Pazzo - a Silky Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 240 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pazzo will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Pazzo will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Wolf Biermann
- 1937Little Willie John
- 1937Yaphet Kotto
- 1940Sam Waterston
- 1951Beverly D'Angelo
- 1956Michael Hampton
- 1972Jessica Hynes
- 1976Brandon DiCamillo
- 1985Lily Aldridge
- 1990Kanata Hongō
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 15.
- 1791Friedrich Ernst Scheller, German lawyer, jurist, and politician (d. 1869)
- 1906Curtis LeMay, American general and politician (d. 1990)
- 1928C. W. McCall, American singer-songwriter and politician
- 1937Little Willie John, American singer-songwriter (d. 1968)
- 1940Sam Waterston, American actor and producer
- 1946Vassilis Goumas, Greek basketball player
- 1952Zoltán Buday, Hungarian-Canadian actor
- 1968Jennifer Charles, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Elysian Fields, Lovage, and La Mar Enfortuna)
- 1972Jonny Lee Miller, English-American actor
- 1992Daniela Seguel, Chilean tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1315Battle of Morgarten: The Schweizer Eidgenossenschaft ambushes the army of Leopold I.
- 1532Commanded by Francisco Pizarro, Spanish conquistadors under Hernando de Soto meet Inca Empire leader Atahualpa for the first time outside Cajamarca, arranging a meeting on the city plaza the following day.
- 1920The Free City of Danzig is established.
- 1928The RNLI lifeboat Mary Stanford capsized in Rye Harbour with the loss of the entire 17 man crew.
- 1943The Holocaust: German SS leader Heinrich Himmler orders that Gypsies are to be put “on the same level as Jews and placed in concentration camps”. (See Porajmos.)
- 1951Greek resistance leader Nikos Beloyannis, along with 11 resistance members, is sentenced to death by the court-martial.
- 1959The murders of the Clutter Family in Holcomb, Kansas, which inspired Truman Capote’s non-fiction book In Cold Blood.
- 1971Intel releases the world’s first commercial single-chip microprocessor, the 4004.
- 1988Israeli–Palestinian conflict: An independent State of Palestine is proclaimed by the Palestinian National Council.
- 2006Al Jazeera English launches worldwide.
View the complete list of historical events for November 15.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 15 and 1962 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Stuart Nisbet, Nathan Lane, Jean Sablon, Frank Harte, David Prowse, John Farrow, Ian Michael Smith, David Cronenberg, Mark Volman, Cam Gigandet.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 15 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 15, 1962.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Big Girls Don’t Cry by The Four Seasons as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 17, 1962). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 1350. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 22, 1964 – Adam Godley, English actor; July 14, 1925 – Sheila Guyse, American actress and singer (d. 2013); March 15, 1975 – will.i.am, American rapper, producer, and actor (The Black Eyed Peas and Atban Klann).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,207