Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of November 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
November 15, 1967 was a Wednesday and it was the 319th day of the year 1967. It was the 46th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 104 days left before your next birthday. You will be 53 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,255 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,418 days or 17.57 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 652 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 24, 1999.
If a dog named Bernadette - a English Toy Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 228 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bernadette will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Bernadette will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Naomi Childers
- 1928C. W. McCall
- 1934Joanna Barnes
- 1937Yaphet Kotto
- 1941Rick Kemp
- 1953James Widdoes
- 1960Susanne Lothar
- 1968Ol' Dirty Bastard
- 1971Jay Harrington
- 1972Jonny Lee Miller
View the complete list of November 15 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 15.
- 1906Curtis LeMay, American general and politician (d. 1990)
- 1907Claus von Stauffenberg, German colonel (d. 1944)
- 1912Harald Keres, Estonian physicist and academic (d. 2010)
- 1912Yi Wu, Japanese-Korean colonel (d. 1945)
- 1913Arthur Haulot, Belgian journalist and poet (d. 2005)
- 1914V. R. Krishna Iyer, Indian lawyer and judge (d. 2014)
- 1925Howard Baker, American lawyer, politician, and diplomat, 12th White House Chief of Staff (d. 2014)
- 1950Egon Vaupel, German politician, 16th Mayor of Marburg
- 1954Aleksander Kwaśniewski, Polish journalist and politician, 3rd President of Poland
- 1979Josemi, Spanish footballer
View the complete list of November 15 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Alisha’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1533Francisco Pizarro arrives in Cuzco, the capital of the Inca Empire.
- 1705Battle of Zsibó: Austrian-Danish victory over the Kurucs (Hungarians).
- 1777American Revolutionary War: After 16 months of debate the Continental Congress approves the Articles of Confederation.
- 1791The first U.S. Catholic college, Georgetown University, opens its doors.
- 1806Pike expedition: Lieutenant Zebulon Pike sees a distant mountain peak while near the Colorado foothills of the Rocky Mountains. (It is later named Pikes Peak.)
- 1943The Holocaust: German SS leader Heinrich Himmler orders that Gypsies are to be put “on the same level as Jews and placed in concentration camps”. (See Porajmos.)
- 1969Vietnam War: In Washington, D.C., 250,000-500,000 protesters staged a peaceful demonstration against the war, including a symbolic “March Against Death”.
- 1988Israeli–Palestinian conflict: An independent State of Palestine is proclaimed by the Palestinian National Council.
- 2003The first day of the 2003 Istanbul bombings, in which two car bombs, targeting two synagogues, explode, killing 25 people and wounding about 300. Additional bombings follow on November 20.
- 2012Four people are killed and 16 others are injured in the Midland train crash after a Union Pacific train struck a parade float in Midland, Texas.
View the complete list of November 15 historical events.
Curious about this Rainbow Pop? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 15, and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Benny Mardones, Claire Trevor, Tanuja, Erina Ikuta, Kelli Williams, Midori Kiuchi, India de Beaufort, Jessica Nigri, Dean Martin, Richard Curtis.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 15 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on November 15, 1967.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 15th November 1967 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 12, 1995. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +139. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 29, 1951. Your score is -124. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,490,333,715. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was To Sir With Love by Lulu as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 18, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 119,222,142 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1967. The estimated number of babies born on 15th November 1967 is 326,636. That’s equivalent to 227 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 52,435 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,445 times in the year 1967. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 15” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 15, 1967. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 319th day of 1967
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 46th Wednesday of 1967
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2022: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 104 days
- Age on next birthday: 53 years old
- Days since birth: 19,255 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,418 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.57 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 652
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 24, 1999
- Age in dog years: 228 dog years old using a English Toy Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: January 12, 1995 (+139)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 29, 1951 (-124)
- 1967 world population: 3,490,333,715
- Number one song: To Sir With Love by Lulu (November 18, 1967)
- Babies born in 1967: 119,222,142
- Babies born in 1967 every day: 326,636
- Babies born in 1967 every minute: 227
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 52,435 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,445 babies
- Roman numerals: XV.XI.MCMLXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 17, 1958 – Wong Kar-wai, Chinese director, producer, and screenwriter; November 4, 1947 – Jerry Fleck, American actor, director, and production manager (d. 2003); December 1, 1982 – Riz Ahmed, English actor and rapper.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,119