Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of November 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 15, 1982 was a Monday and it was the 319th day of the year 1982. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 170 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,614 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 427 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Vasilis Diamantopoulos
- 1931John Kerr
- 1932Petula Clark
- 1937Little Willie John
- 1937Yaphet Kotto
- 1945Anni-Frid Lyngstad
- 1951Joe Puerta
- 1966Rachel True
- 1968Jennifer Charles
- 1980Ace Young
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 15.
- 1784Jérôme Bonaparte, French husband of Catharina of Württemberg (d. 1860)
- 1868Emil Racoviță, Romanian biologist, zoologist, and explorer (d. 1947)
- 1940Roberto Cavalli, Italian fashion designer
- 1957Harold Marcuse, American historian and educator
- 1965Stefan Pfeiffer, German swimmer
- 1982D. J. Fitzpatrick, American football player
- 1985Lily Aldridge, American model
- 1985Simon Spender, Welsh footballer
- 1988Zena Grey, American actress
- 1992Kevin Wimmer, Austrian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1705Battle of Zsibó: Austrian-Danish victory over the Kurucs (Hungarians).
- 1889Brazil is declared a republic by Marshal Deodoro da Fonseca as Emperor Pedro II is deposed in a military coup.
- 1939In Washington, D.C., US President Franklin D. Roosevelt lays the cornerstone of the Jefferson Memorial.
- 1949Nathuram Godse and Narayan Apte are executed for assassinating Mahatma Gandhi.
- 1966A Boeing 727 carrying Pan Am Flight 708 crashes near Berlin, Germany, killing all three people on board.
- 1985A research assistant is injured when a package from the Unabomber addressed to a University of Michigan professor explodes.
- 2000A chartered Antonov An-24 crashes after takeoff from Luanda, Angola, killing more than 40 people.
- 2000Jharkhand state comes into existence in India.
- 2002Hu Jintao becomes General Secretary of the Communist Party of China and a new nine-member Politburo Standing Committee is inaugurated.
- 2007Cyclone Sidr hits Bangladesh, killing an estimated 5,000 people and destroying parts of the world’s largest mangrove forest, the Sundarbans.
View the complete list of historical events for November 15.
Curious about this Green Lady? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 15 and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tom Chaplin, Unshō Ishizuka, Stanley Kamel, Larry Clark, Elizabeth Hurley, Jessica Tovey, Tony Musante, Randy DeBarge, Nancy Juvonen, Elena Anaya.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 15 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 15, 1982.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Up Where We Belong by Joe Cocker and Jennifer Warnes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 20, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 16, 1968 – Elsa Zylberstein, French actress; November 5, 1958 – Robert Patrick, American actor and producer; May 2, 1925 – John Neville, English-Canadian actor (d. 2011).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 921