Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of November 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 15, 1982 was a Monday and it was the 319th day of the year 1982. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 53 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,731 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 431 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Ed Asner
- 1940Hank Wangford
- 1940Ulf Pilgaard
- 1945Bob Gunton
- 1951Beverly D'Angelo
- 1952Randy Savage
- 1957Ray McKinnon
- 1971Jay Harrington
- 1976Brandon DiCamillo
- 1983Laura Smet
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 15.
- 1862Gerhart Hauptmann, German author, poet, and playwright, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1946)
- 1891W. Averell Harriman, American businessman and politician, 11th United States Secretary of Commerce (d. 1986)
- 1895Antoni Słonimski, Polish journalist, poet, and playwright (d. 1976)
- 1899Avdy Andresson, Estonian-American soldier and diplomat (d. 1990)
- 1931Mwai Kibaki, Kenyan economist and politician, 3rd President of Kenya
- 1947Bill Richardson, American politician and diplomat, 21st United States Ambassador to the United Nations
- 1947Malcolm Ranjith, Sri Lankan cardinal
- 1952Randy Savage, American wrestler, sportscaster, and actor (d. 2011)
- 1962Maggie O'Neill, English actress
- 1964Tiit Sokk, Estonian basketball player and coach
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1914Harry Turner becomes the first player to die from game-related injuries in the “Ohio League”, the direct predecessor to the National Football League.
- 1928The RNLI lifeboat Mary Stanford capsized in Rye Harbour with the loss of the entire 17 man crew.
- 1935Manuel L. Quezon is inaugurated as the second President of the Philippines.
- 1969Vietnam War: In Washington, D.C., 250,000-500,000 protesters staged a peaceful demonstration against the war, including a symbolic “March Against Death”.
- 1971Intel releases the world’s first commercial single-chip microprocessor, the 4004.
- 1983Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus is founded. Recognized only by Turkey.
- 1985A research assistant is injured when a package from the Unabomber addressed to a University of Michigan professor explodes.
- 1988In the Soviet Union, the unmanned Shuttle Buran makes its only space flight.
- 1990The Communist People’s Republic of Bulgaria is disestablished and a new republican government is instituted.
- 2002Hu Jintao becomes General Secretary of the Communist Party of China and a new nine-member Politburo Standing Committee is inaugurated.
View the complete list of historical events for November 15.
Curious about this Aquamarine? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 15 and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Peter Kosminsky, Adam Cohen, Louis Malle, Jeff Branson, Natsumi Abe, Robert Clarke, Norris Church Mailer, Shannon Magrane, David Brian, Kip Pardue.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 15 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 15, 1982.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Up Where We Belong by Joe Cocker and Jennifer Warnes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 20, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 16, 1982 – Todd Haberkorn, American voice actor, director, and producer; September 22, 1999 – Kim Yoo-jung, South Korean actress; August 7, 1947 – Suthivelu, Indian actor (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,010