Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of November 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 15, 1983 was a Tuesday and it was the 319th day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 360 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,424 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 421 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Chitu - a Irish Water Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 173 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Chitu will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Chitu will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Joe Hinton
- 1937Yaphet Kotto
- 1945Anni-Frid Lyngstad
- 1951Beverly D'Angelo
- 1953Alexander O'Neal
- 1957Ray McKinnon
- 1960Susanne Lothar
- 1968Jennifer Charles
- 1968Ol' Dirty Bastard
- 1976Brandon DiCamillo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 15.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 15.
- 1741Johann Kaspar Lavater, Swiss poet and physiognomist (d. 1801)
- 1895Grand Duchess Olga Nikolaevna of Russia (d. 1918)
- 1933Theodore Roszak, American scholar and author (d. 2011)
- 1936H. B. Bailey, American race car driver (d. 2003)
- 1947Malcolm Ranjith, Sri Lankan cardinal
- 1954Randy Thomas, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Sweet Comfort Band and Allies)
- 1962Mark Acres, American basketball player and educator
- 1964Mikhail Rusyayev, Russian footballer, coach, and manager (d. 2011)
- 1967François Ozon, French director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1987Isaiah Osbourne, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 15.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1315Battle of Morgarten: The Schweizer Eidgenossenschaft ambushes the army of Leopold I.
- 1533Francisco Pizarro arrives in Cuzco, the capital of the Inca Empire.
- 1806Pike expedition: Lieutenant Zebulon Pike sees a distant mountain peak while near the Colorado foothills of the Rocky Mountains. (It is later named Pikes Peak.)
- 1859The first modern revival of the Olympic Games takes place in Athens, Greece.
- 1926The NBC radio network opens with 24 stations.
- 1942World War II: The Battle of Guadalcanal ends in a decisive Allied victory.
- 1966Project Gemini: Gemini 12 completes the program’s final mission, when it splashes down safely in the Atlantic Ocean.
- 1976René Lévesque and the Parti Québécois take power to become the first Quebec government of the 20th century clearly in favor of independence.
- 1990Space Shuttle program: Space Shuttle Atlantis launches with flight STS-38.
- 1990The Communist People’s Republic of Bulgaria is disestablished and a new republican government is instituted.
View the complete list of historical events for November 15.
Curious about this Vanilla Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 15 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Laurinaitis, Merlin Olsen, Martin Moran, Yvon Deschamps, Matthew Kelly, Holliday Grainger, James Shaffer, Jack O'Halloran, Titina De Filippo, Bobby Curtola.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 15 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 15, 1983.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was All Night Long (All Night) by Lionel Richie as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 19, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 1025. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 1, 1957 – Stelios Mainas, Greek actor; September 7, 1940 – Dario Argento, Italian director, producer, and screenwriter; June 4, 1988 – Li Man, Chinese actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,296