Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of November 1990 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
November 15, 1990 was a Thursday and it was the 319th day of the year 1990. The next time you can reuse your old 1990 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 86 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,141 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 3,380 days or 9 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 343 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on July 24, 2022.
If a dog named Greta Mae - a Finnish Spitz breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 141 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Greta Mae will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Greta Mae will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Carol Bruce
- 1920Vasilis Diamantopoulos
- 1929Ed Asner
- 1933Gloria Foster
- 1937Little Willie John
- 1941Rick Kemp
- 1945Bob Gunton
- 1962Maggie O'Neill
- 1966Rachel True
- 1968Fausto Brizzi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 15.
- 1919Joseph Wapner, American lieutenant and judge
- 1940Ulf Pilgaard, Danish actor and screenwriter
- 1947Bill Richardson, American politician and diplomat, 21st United States Ambassador to the United Nations
- 1951Billy McColl, Scottish-English actor (d. 2014)
- 1951Joe Puerta, American singer and bass player (Ambrosia)
- 1957Kevin Eubanks, American guitarist and composer (Kevin Eubanks and The Tonight Show Band and The Tonight Show Band)
- 1957Michael Woythe, German footballer and manager
- 1967Dom Joly, Lebanese-English comedian and journalist
- 1972Jessica Hynes, English actress, producer, and screenwriter
- 1983DJ Skee, American DJ and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: After 16 months of debate the Continental Congress approves the Articles of Confederation.
- 1791The first U.S. Catholic college, Georgetown University, opens its doors.
- 1806Pike expedition: Lieutenant Zebulon Pike sees a distant mountain peak while near the Colorado foothills of the Rocky Mountains. (It is later named Pikes Peak.)
- 1889Brazil is declared a republic by Marshal Deodoro da Fonseca as Emperor Pedro II is deposed in a military coup.
- 1926The NBC radio network opens with 24 stations.
- 1935Manuel L. Quezon is inaugurated as the second President of the Philippines.
- 1951Greek resistance leader Nikos Beloyannis, along with 11 resistance members, is sentenced to death by the court-martial.
- 1969Vietnam War: In Washington, D.C., 250,000-500,000 protesters staged a peaceful demonstration against the war, including a symbolic “March Against Death”.
- 1990Space Shuttle program: Space Shuttle Atlantis launches with flight STS-38.
- 2003The first day of the 2003 Istanbul bombings, in which two car bombs, targeting two synagogues, explode, killing 25 people and wounding about 300. Additional bombings follow on November 20.
View the complete list of historical events for November 15.
Curious about this Double Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 15 and 1990 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Brittany Byrnes, U;Nee, Mike Watt, Jean Michel Jarre, Susan Jameson, Laurence Fishburne, Pauly Shore, Lethal Bizzle, Im Yoona, Wang Leehom.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 15 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 15, 1990.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Love Takes Time by Mariah Carey as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 17, 1990). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 1350. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 16, 1957 – Antonio Vega, Spanish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Nacha Pop) (d. 2009); December 17, 1961 – Sara Dallin, English singer and bass player (Bananarama); November 16, 1977 – Maggie Gyllenhaal, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,344