Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of November 1991 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 15, 1991 was a Friday and it was the 319th day of the year 1991. The next time you can reuse your old 1991 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 145 days left before your next birthday. You will be 27 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,717 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 329 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Jorik - a Glen of Imaal Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 124 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jorik will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Jorik will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Joe Hinton
- 1937Little Willie John
- 1940Sam Waterston
- 1951Beverly D'Angelo
- 1952Randy Savage
- 1960Susanne Lothar
- 1962Judy Gold
- 1962Maggie O'Neill
- 1972Jessica Hynes
- 1991Shailene Woodley
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 15.
- 1556Jacques Davy Duperron, French cardinal (d. 1618)
- 1881Franklin Pierce Adams, American journalist and author (d. 1960)
- 1941Daniel Pinkwater, American author and illustrator
- 1945Bob Gunton, American actor and singer
- 1971Jay Harrington, American actor
- 1973Sydney Tamiia Poitier, American actress
- 1974Chad Kroeger, Canadian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Nickelback)
- 1977Logan Whitehurst, American singer-songwriter and drummer (The Velvet Teen) (d. 2006)
- 1979Josemi, Spanish footballer
- 1986Jerry Roush, American singer-songwriter (Of Mice & Men, Sky Eats Airplane, and Glass Cloud)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: After 16 months of debate the Continental Congress approves the Articles of Confederation.
- 1806Pike expedition: Lieutenant Zebulon Pike sees a distant mountain peak while near the Colorado foothills of the Rocky Mountains. (It is later named Pikes Peak.)
- 1889Brazil is declared a republic by Marshal Deodoro da Fonseca as Emperor Pedro II is deposed in a military coup.
- 1920First assembly of the League of Nations is held in Geneva, Switzerland.
- 1920The Free City of Danzig is established.
- 1922Over 1,000 are massacred during a general strike in Guayaquil, Ecuador.
- 1926The NBC radio network opens with 24 stations.
- 1969Cold War: The Soviet submarine K-19 collides with the American submarine USS Gato in the Barents Sea.
- 1978A chartered Douglas DC-8 crashes near Colombo, Sri Lanka, killing 183.
- 1987Continental Airlines Flight 1713, a Douglas DC-9-14 jetliner, crashes in a snowstorm at Denver’s Stapleton International Airport, killing 28 occupants, while 54 survive the crash.
View the complete list of historical events for November 15.
Curious about this Peridot? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 15 and 1991 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Brian Harvey, Susan Tedeschi, Spencer Davis, Gina G, Fann Wong, Peter Breck, Sowelu, Kostas Tournas, Annie Potts, Ron Asheton.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 15 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 15, 1991.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Cream by Prince and the New Power Generation as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 16, 1991). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 5, 1925 – Eddi Arent, Polish-German actor (d. 2013); April 25, 1913 – Kenneth Lee Spencer, American actor and singer (d. 1964); February 27, 1930 – Joanne Woodward, American actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,191