Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of November 1991 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 15, 1991 was a Friday and it was the 319th day of the year 1991. The next time you can reuse your old 1991 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 358 days left before your next birthday. You will be 27 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,504 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 322 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Boggienights - a Airedale Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 137 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Boggienights will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Boggienights will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Naomi Childers
- 1928C. W. McCall
- 1932Clyde McPhatter
- 1940Ulf Pilgaard
- 1945Roger Donaldson
- 1951Billy McColl
- 1956Michael Hampton
- 1974Chad Kroeger
- 1983Laura Smet
- 1990Erika Yazawa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 15.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 15.
- 1791Friedrich Ernst Scheller, German lawyer, jurist, and politician (d. 1869)
- 1897Sacheverell Sitwell, English author and critic (d. 1988)
- 1899Avdy Andresson, Estonian-American soldier and diplomat (d. 1990)
- 1914V. R. Krishna Iyer, Indian lawyer and judge (d. 2014)
- 1931Mwai Kibaki, Kenyan economist and politician, 3rd President of Kenya
- 1940Sam Waterston, American actor and producer
- 1947Malcolm Ranjith, Sri Lankan cardinal
- 1968Ol' Dirty Bastard, American rapper and producer (Wu-Tang Clan) (d. 2004)
- 1987Isaiah Osbourne, English footballer
- 1992Kevin Wimmer, Austrian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 15.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 565Justin II succeeds his uncle Justinian I as emperor of the Byzantine Empire.
- 1533Francisco Pizarro arrives in Cuzco, the capital of the Inca Empire.
- 1791The first U.S. Catholic college, Georgetown University, opens its doors.
- 1864American Civil War: Union General William Tecumseh Sherman burns Atlanta, Georgia and starts Sherman’s March to the Sea.
- 1889Brazil is declared a republic by Marshal Deodoro da Fonseca as Emperor Pedro II is deposed in a military coup.
- 1951Greek resistance leader Nikos Beloyannis, along with 11 resistance members, is sentenced to death by the court-martial.
- 1978A chartered Douglas DC-8 crashes near Colombo, Sri Lanka, killing 183.
- 1985A research assistant is injured when a package from the Unabomber addressed to a University of Michigan professor explodes.
- 1987Continental Airlines Flight 1713, a Douglas DC-9-14 jetliner, crashes in a snowstorm at Denver’s Stapleton International Airport, killing 28 occupants, while 54 survive the crash.
- 2012Xi Jinping becomes General Secretary of the Communist Party of China and a new seven-member Politburo Standing Committee is inaugurated.
View the complete list of historical events for November 15.
Curious about this Charming Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 15 and 1991 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kim Carnes, Per Gessle, Finola Hughes, Jade Kwan, Bud Tingwell, David Cross, Robert Brown, Kate Walsh, Manpei Takagi, Bergüzar Korel.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 15 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 15, 1991.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Cream by Prince and the New Power Generation as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 16, 1991). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 23, 1948 – Luther Kent, American singer (Blood, Sweat & Tears); March 12, 1957 – Marlon Jackson, American singer-songwriter and dancer (The Jackson 5); June 5, 1938 – Moira Anderson, Scottish singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,293