Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of November 1991 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 15, 1991 was a Friday and it was the 319th day of the year 1991. The next time you can reuse your old 1991 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 53 days left before your next birthday. You will be 26 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,444 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 320 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932Clyde McPhatter
- 1951Joe Puerta
- 1953Alexander O'Neal
- 1968Ol' Dirty Bastard
- 1970Jack Ingram
- 1972Jonny Lee Miller
- 1973Sydney Tamiia Poitier
- 1974Chad Kroeger
- 1990Kanata Hongō
- 1994Saffron Coomber
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 15.
- 1692Eusebius Amort, German poet and theologian (d. 1775)
- 1757Heinrich Christian Friedrich Schumacher, Danish surgeon, botanist, and academic (d. 1830)
- 1873Sara Josephine Baker, American physician and academic (d. 1945)
- 1891Erwin Rommel, German field marshal (d. 1944)
- 1895Grand Duchess Olga Nikolaevna of Russia (d. 1918)
- 1940Hank Wangford, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and physician
- 1967E-40, American rapper (The Click)
- 1968Uwe Rösler, German footballer and manager
- 1983Fernando Verdasco, Spanish tennis player
- 1991Shailene Woodley, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: After 16 months of debate the Continental Congress approves the Articles of Confederation.
- 1791The first U.S. Catholic college, Georgetown University, opens its doors.
- 1864American Civil War: Union General William Tecumseh Sherman burns Atlanta, Georgia and starts Sherman’s March to the Sea.
- 1920First assembly of the League of Nations is held in Geneva, Switzerland.
- 1920The Free City of Danzig is established.
- 1928The RNLI lifeboat Mary Stanford capsized in Rye Harbour with the loss of the entire 17 man crew.
- 1959The murders of the Clutter Family in Holcomb, Kansas, which inspired Truman Capote’s non-fiction book In Cold Blood.
- 1966Project Gemini: Gemini 12 completes the program’s final mission, when it splashes down safely in the Atlantic Ocean.
- 1988Israeli–Palestinian conflict: An independent State of Palestine is proclaimed by the Palestinian National Council.
- 2006Al Jazeera English launches worldwide.
View the complete list of historical events for November 15.
Curious about this Christmas Favorite? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 15 and 1991 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Juha Tapio, Edd Gould, Spencer Davis, Kjersti Stubø, Shinnosuke Tachibana, Haystacks Calhoun, Barbara Jefford, Benjamin Eicher, Jim Ford, Sushant Singh Rajput.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 15 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 15, 1991.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Cream by Prince and the New Power Generation as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 16, 1991). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 25, 1980 – Nozomi Takeuchi, Japanese actress and singer; June 19, 1944 – Richard Monette, Canadian actor and director (d. 2008); December 18, 1965 – Shawn Christian, American actor, director, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 963