Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of November 2007 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 15, 2007 was a Thursday and it was the 319th day of the year 2007. It was the 46th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2007 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 57 days left before your next birthday. You will be 12 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,326 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,442 days or 3.95 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 147 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on July 24, 2039.
If a dog named Chilito - a Otterhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 77 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Chilito will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Chilito will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Naomi Childers
- 1940Ulf Pilgaard
- 1945Bob Gunton
- 1953Alexander O'Neal
- 1956Michael Hampton
- 1966Rachel True
- 1968Ol' Dirty Bastard
- 1973Sydney Tamiia Poitier
- 1976Virginie Ledoyen
- 1992Minami Minegishi
View the complete list of November 15 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 15.
- 1879Lewis Stone, American actor (d. 1953)
- 1891Erwin Rommel, German field marshal (d. 1944)
- 1925Howard Baker, American lawyer, politician, and diplomat, 12th White House Chief of Staff (d. 2014)
- 1928C. W. McCall, American singer-songwriter and politician
- 1932Clyde McPhatter, American singer (Billy Ward and his Dominoes and The Drifters) (d. 1972)
- 1967Wayne Harrison, English footballer (d. 2013)
- 1974Chad Kroeger, Canadian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Nickelback)
- 1975Scott Henshall, English fashion designer
- 1976Brandon DiCamillo, American comedian, actor, and stuntman
- 1991Maxime Colin, French footballer
View the complete list of November 15 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Raul’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 655Battle of the Winwaed: Penda of Mercia is defeated by Oswiu of Northumbria.
- 1864American Civil War: Union General William Tecumseh Sherman burns Atlanta, Georgia and starts Sherman’s March to the Sea.
- 1920First assembly of the League of Nations is held in Geneva, Switzerland.
- 1926The NBC radio network opens with 24 stations.
- 1935Manuel L. Quezon is inaugurated as the second President of the Philippines.
- 1967The only fatality of the North American X-15 program occurs during the 191st flight when Air Force test pilot Michael J. Adams loses control of his aircraft which is destroyed mid-air over the Mojave Desert.
- 1971Intel releases the world’s first commercial single-chip microprocessor, the 4004.
- 1979A package from Unabomber Ted Kaczynski begins smoking in the cargo hold of a flight from Chicago to Washington, D.C., forcing the plane to make an emergency landing.
- 1988Israeli–Palestinian conflict: An independent State of Palestine is proclaimed by the Palestinian National Council.
- 1990The Communist People’s Republic of Bulgaria is disestablished and a new republican government is instituted.
View the complete list of November 15 historical events.
Curious about this Terrific Purple Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 15, and 2007 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Masayoshi Yamazaki, Saki Shimizu, John Anderson, Tony Carey, Brenda Strong, Carey Bell, Eric Quizon, Matt Minglewood, Jim Byrnes, Jessica Jacobs.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 15 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on November 15, 2007.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 15th November 2007 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,629,913,759. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Kiss Kiss by Chris Brown featuring T-Pain as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 17, 2007). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 136,581,093 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2007. The estimated number of babies born on 15th November 2007 is 374,195. That’s equivalent to 260 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 19,355 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 24,273 times in the year 2007. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 15” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 15, 2007. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 319th day of 2007
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 46th Thursday of 2007
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 57 days
- Age on next birthday: 12 years old
- Days since birth: 4,326 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,442 days
- Years spent sleeping: 3.95 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 147
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 24, 2039
- Age in dog years: 77 dog years old using a Otterhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- 2007 world population: 6,629,913,759
- Number one song: Kiss Kiss by Chris Brown featuring T-Pain (November 17, 2007)
- Babies born in 2007: 136,581,093
- Babies born in 2007 every day: 374,195
- Babies born in 2007 every minute: 260
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 19,355 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 24,273 babies
- Roman numerals: XV.XI.MMVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 8, 1989 – Hitomi Takahashi, Japanese singer; June 2, 1948 – Jerry Mathers, American actor and director; March 19, 1951 – PJ Torokvei, Canadian actor and screenwriter (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,985