Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of November 1905 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 16, 1905 was a Thursday and it was the 320th day of the year 1905. It was the 46th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1905 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 180 days left before your next birthday. You will be 114 years old when that day comes. There have been 41,458 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 13,819 days or 37.84 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,404 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 25, 1937.
If a dog named Banit - a English Toy Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 472 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Banit will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Banit will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912George O. Petrie
- 1915Alphonse "Bois Sec" Ardoin
- 1931Hubert Sumlin
- 1961Chris Pitman
- 1963Steve Argüelles
- 1970Martha Plimpton
- 1974Brooke Elliott
- 1977Gigi Edgley
- 1984Kimberly J. Brown
- 1985Maki Nishiyama
View the complete list of November 16 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 16.
- 1886Jalmari Eskola, Finnish runner (d. 1958)
- 1889George S. Kaufman, American director, producer, and playwright (d. 1961)
- 1916Daws Butler, American voice actor and singer (d. 1988)
- 1930Salvatore Riina, Italian mobster
- 1941Dan Penn, American singer-songwriter and producer
- 1942Willie Carson, Scottish jockey
- 1959Francis M. Fesmire, American cardiologist and physician (d. 2014)
- 1961Chris Pitman, American singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Guns N' Roses, Replicants, and Zaum)
- 1975Julio Lugo, Dominican baseball player
- 1976Juha Pasoja, Finnish footballer
View the complete list of November 16 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1491An auto-da-fé, held in the Brasero de la Dehesa outside of Ávila, concludes the case of the Holy Child of La Guardia with the public execution of several Jewish and converso suspects.
- 1797The Prussian heir apparent, Frederick William, becomes King of Prussia as Frederick William III.
- 1805Napoleonic Wars: Battle of Schöngrabern – Russian forces under Pyotr Bagration delay the pursuit by French troops under Joachim Murat.
- 1849A Russian court sentences writer Fyodor Dostoyevsky to death for anti-government activities linked to a radical intellectual group; his sentence is later commuted to hard labor.
- 1852The English astronomer John Russell Hind discovers the asteroid 22 Kalliope.
- 1907Indian Territory and Oklahoma Territory join to form Oklahoma, which is admitted as the 46th U.S. state.
- 1940New York City’s “Mad Bomber” George Metesky places his first bomb at a Manhattan office building used by Consolidated Edison.
- 1944World War II: Dueren, Germany, is destroyed by Allied bombers.
- 1979The first line of Bucharest Metro (Line M1) is opened from Timpuri Noi to Semănătoarea in Bucharest, Romania.
- 1988In the first open election in more than a decade, voters in Pakistan elect populist candidate Benazir Bhutto to be Prime Minister of Pakistan.
View the complete list of November 16 historical events.
Curious about this White Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 16, and 1905 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Frances Conroy, Charley Chase, Corky Siegel, Miyavi, Mario Casas, Styles P, Miki Manojlović, Bill Duggan, Jeffrey Carlson, Megumi Ishii.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 16 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on November 16, 1905.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th November 1905 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 22, 1904. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +107. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 20, 1908. Your incompatibility score is -131. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 16,067 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 8,060 times in the year 1905. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 16” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 16, 1905. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 320th day of 1905
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 46th Thursday of 1905
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 180 days
- Age on next birthday: 114 years old
- Days since birth: 41,458 days
- Days spent sleeping: 13,819 days
- Years spent sleeping: 37.84 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,404
- Next full moon: June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 25, 1937
- Age in dog years: 472 dog years old using a English Toy Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: February 22, 1904 (+107)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 20, 1908 (-131)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 16,067 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 8,060 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 29, 1989 – Left Brain, American rapper and producer (Odd Future and MellowHype); November 12, 1968 – Aya Hisakawa, Japanese voice actress and singer; February 27, 1950 – Gilla, Austrian singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,915