Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of November 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 16, 1922 was a Thursday and it was the 320th day of the year 1922. It was the 46th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 2 days left before your next birthday. You will be 96 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,062 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,687 days or 32.00 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,187 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 25, 1954.
If a dog named Yindi - a Xoloitzcuintli breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 447 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Yindi will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Yindi will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1889George S. Kaufman
- 1896Lawrence Tibbett
- 1942Joanna Pettet
- 1957Jacques Gamblin
- 1961Chris Pitman
- 1961Corinne Hermès
- 1964Diana Krall
- 1970Logan Mader
- 1976Mario Barravecchia
- 1984Kimberly J. Brown
View the complete list of November 16 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 16.
- 1811John Bright, English politician, Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster (d. 1889)
- 1878Maxie Long, American runner (d. 1959)
- 1899Mary Margaret McBride, American radio host (d. 1976)
- 1945Teenie Hodges, American guitarist and songwriter (Hi Rhythm Section) (d. 2014)
- 1964Diana Krall, Canadian singer-songwriter and pianist
- 1964Maeve Quinlan, American actress, producer, and screenwriter
- 1966Dave Kushner, American guitarist (Velvet Revolver, Electric Love Hogs, Loaded, and DKFXP)
- 1977Mauricio Ochmann, Mexican actor and producer
- 1980Carol Huynh, Canadian wrestler
- 1983K, South Korean-Japanese singer
View the complete list of November 16 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1491An auto-da-fé, held in the Brasero de la Dehesa outside of Ávila, concludes the case of the Holy Child of La Guardia with the public execution of several Jewish and converso suspects.
- 1776American Revolution: The United Provinces (Low Countries) recognize the independence of the United States.
- 1805Napoleonic Wars: Battle of Schöngrabern – Russian forces under Pyotr Bagration delay the pursuit by French troops under Joachim Murat.
- 1857Second relief of Lucknow – twenty-four Victoria Crosses are awarded, the most in a single day.
- 1907Indian Territory and Oklahoma Territory join to form Oklahoma, which is admitted as the 46th U.S. state.
- 1940New York City’s “Mad Bomber” George Metesky places his first bomb at a Manhattan office building used by Consolidated Edison.
- 1940World War II: In response to the leveling of Coventry by the German Luftwaffe two days before, the Royal Air Force bombs Hamburg.
- 1973U.S. President Richard Nixon signs the Trans-Alaska Pipeline Authorization Act into law, authorizing the construction of the Alaska Pipeline.
- 1974The Arecibo Message is broadcast from the Arecibo Radio Telescope in Puerto Rico. It was aimed at the current location of the globular star cluster Messier 13 some 25,000 light years away. The message will reach empty space by the time it finally arrives since the cluster will have changed position.
- 1997After nearly 18 years of incarceration, the People’s Republic of China releases Wei Jingsheng, a pro-democracy dissident, from jail for medical reasons.
View the complete list of November 16 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 16, and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alexandra Chando, Michael Haydn, Anna Bergman, Steven Strait, Lee Mi-yeon, Adrianne Palicki, Gabrielle Anwar, Lee Meriwether, Ane Carmen Roggen, Agnez Mo.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 16 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 16, 1922.
Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th November 1922 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 9, 1906. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +141. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 22, 1936. Your incompatibility score is -121. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 72,175 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,276 times in the year 1922. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 16, 1922. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 320th day of 1922
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 46th Thursday of 1922
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2020: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 2 days
- Age on next birthday: 96 years old
- Days since birth: 35,062 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,687 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.00 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,187
- Next full moon: November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 25, 1954
- Age in dog years: 447 dog years old using a Xoloitzcuintli breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: June 9, 1906 (+141)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 22, 1936 (-121)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 72,175 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,276 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 26, 1982 – Tuğçe Kazaz, Turkish model and actress, Miss Turkey 2001; January 24, 1983 – Diane Birch, American singer-songwriter and pianist; October 19, 1915 – Farid al-Atrash, Syrian-Egyptian singer-songwriter, oud player, and actor (d. 1974).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,759