Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of November 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 16, 1922 was a Thursday and it was the 320th day of the year 1922. It was the 46th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 298 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,131 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,710 days or 32.06 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,190 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 25, 1954.
If a dog named Badu - a Portuguese Water Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 452 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Badu will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Badu will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Lawrence Tibbett
- 1907Burgess Meredith
- 1931Hubert Sumlin
- 1950David Wilson-Johnson
- 1951Miguel Sandoval
- 1958Marg Helgenberger
- 1970Logan Mader
- 1981Kate Miller-Heidke
- 1988Siva Kaneswaran
View the complete list of November 16 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 16.
- 1841Jules Violle, French physicist and academic (d. 1923)
- 1892Guo Moruo, Chinese poet, author, and historian (d. 1978)
- 1904Nnamdi Azikiwe, Nigerian journalist and politician, 1st President of Nigeria (d. 1996)
- 1924Sam Farber, American businessman, co-founded OXO (d. 2013)
- 1938Robert Nozick, American philosopher, author, and academic (d. 2002)
- 1941Dan Penn, American singer-songwriter and producer
- 1954Dick Gross, Australian politician
- 1966Joey Cape, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Me First and the Gimme Gimmes, Lagwagon, Bad Astronaut, The Playing Favorites, and Scorpios)
- 1971Annely Peebo, Estonian soprano and actress
- 1985Saori Yamamoto, Japanese model
View the complete list of November 16 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1272While travelling during the Ninth Crusade, Prince Edward becomes King of England upon Henry III of England’s death, but he will not return to England for nearly two years to assume the throne.
- 1491An auto-da-fé, held in the Brasero de la Dehesa outside of Ávila, concludes the case of the Holy Child of La Guardia with the public execution of several Jewish and converso suspects.
- 1776American Revolution: The United Provinces (Low Countries) recognize the independence of the United States.
- 1776American Revolutionary War: British and Hessian units capture Fort Washington from the Patriots.
- 1907Indian Territory and Oklahoma Territory join to form Oklahoma, which is admitted as the 46th U.S. state.
- 1914The Federal Reserve Bank of the United States officially opens.
- 1940Holocaust: In occupied Poland, the Nazis close off the Warsaw Ghetto from the outside world.
- 1973Skylab program: NASA launches Skylab 4 with a crew of three astronauts from Cape Canaveral, Florida for an 84-day mission.
- 1973U.S. President Richard Nixon signs the Trans-Alaska Pipeline Authorization Act into law, authorizing the construction of the Alaska Pipeline.
- 1979The first line of Bucharest Metro (Line M1) is opened from Timpuri Noi to Semănătoarea in Bucharest, Romania.
View the complete list of November 16 historical events.
Curious about this Tokyo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 16, and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Marjorie Yates, Stephen Bishop, Sırrı Süreyya Önder, Frank Finlay, Mark Dinning, Al Freeman, Jr., Florinda Bolkan, Don Everly, Ju Ji-hoon, Tracy Phillips.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 16 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 16, 1922.
Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th November 1922 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 9, 1906. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +141. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 22, 1936. Your incompatibility score is -121. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 72,175 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,276 times in the year 1922. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 16, 1922. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 320th day of 1922
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 46th Thursday of 1922
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 298 days
- Age on next birthday: 97 years old
- Days since birth: 35,131 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,710 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.06 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,190
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 25, 1954
- Age in dog years: 452 dog years old using a Portuguese Water Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: June 9, 1906 (+141)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 22, 1936 (-121)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 72,175 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,276 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 30, 1964 – Ian Ziering, American actor and producer; June 1, 1937 – Rosaleen Linehan, Irish actress and singer; August 18, 1949 – Nigel Griggs, English bass player, songwriter, and producer (Split Enz and Schnell Fenster).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,733