Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of November 1924 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 16, 1924 was a Sunday and it was the 321st day of the year 1924. It was the 46th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1924 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 84 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,614 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,538 days or 31.59 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,172 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 25, 1956.
If a dog named Fionn - a Shiba Inu breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 396 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Fionn will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Fionn will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Lawrence Tibbett
- 1913Ellen Albertini Dow
- 1950David Wilson-Johnson
- 1951Miguel Sandoval
- 1953Griff Rhys Jones
- 1973Carli Norris
- 1976Mario Barravecchia
- 1991Tomomi Kasai
View the complete list of November 16 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 16.
- 1603Augustyn Kordecki, Polish monk (d. 1673)
- 1720Carlo Antonio Campioni, French-Italian composer (d. 1788)
- 1862Charles Turner, Australian cricketer (d. 1944)
- 1894Richard Nikolaus von Coudenhove-Kalergi, Austrian philosopher and politician (d. 1972)
- 1941Angelo Gilardino, Italian composer
- 1954Luis Conte, Cuban drummer (Jaguares and Pat Metheny Group)
- 1964Harry Lennix, American actor and producer
- 1971Tanja Damaske, German javelin thrower and shot putter
- 1981Osi Umenyiora, English-American football player
- 1987Jordan Walden, American baseball player
View the complete list of November 16 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1776American Revolution: The United Provinces (Low Countries) recognize the independence of the United States.
- 1852The English astronomer John Russell Hind discovers the asteroid 22 Kalliope.
- 1907Cunard Line’s RMS Mauretania, sister ship of RMS Lusitania, sets sail on her maiden voyage from Liverpool, England, to New York City.
- 1920Qantas, Australia’s national airline, is founded as Queensland and Northern Territory Aerial Services Limited.
- 1940Holocaust: In occupied Poland, the Nazis close off the Warsaw Ghetto from the outside world.
- 1943World War II: American bombers strike a hydro-electric power facility and heavy water factory in German-controlled Vemork, Norway.
- 1944World War II: Dueren, Germany, is destroyed by Allied bombers.
- 1979The first line of Bucharest Metro (Line M1) is opened from Timpuri Noi to Semănătoarea in Bucharest, Romania.
- 1992The Hoxne Hoard is discovered by metal detectorist Eric Lawes in Hoxne, Suffolk.
- 1997After nearly 18 years of incarceration, the People’s Republic of China releases Wei Jingsheng, a pro-democracy dissident, from jail for medical reasons.
View the complete list of November 16 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Mangoberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 16, and 1924 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Greg Hetson, Jo Brand, William Smith, Rachele Brooke Smith, Kanae Itō, Mark Tremonti, Shawn Yue, Luke Kirby, Michael C. Williams, Junior Walker.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 16 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on November 16, 1924.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th November 1924 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 6, 1953. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +164. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 5, 1920. Your incompatibility score is -115. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 925. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 73,532 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,798 times in the year 1924. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 16” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 16, 1924. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 321st day of 1924
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 46th Sunday of 1924
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 84 days
- Age on next birthday: 95 years old
- Days since birth: 34,614 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,538 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.59 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,172
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 25, 1956
- Age in dog years: 396 dog years old using a Shiba Inu breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: March 6, 1953 (+164)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 5, 1920 (-115)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 73,532 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,798 babies
- Roman numerals: XVI.XI.MCMXXIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 27, 1953 – Curtis Armstrong, American actor, singer, and producer; December 8, 1936 – David Carradine, American actor, director, and producer (d. 2009); December 7, 1978 – Shiri Appleby, American actress, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,837