Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of November 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 16, 1942 was a Monday and it was the 320th day of the year 1942. It was the 46th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 283 days left before your next birthday. You will be 81 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,302 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,767 days or 26.74 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 993 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 7 at 12:42:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 25, 1974.
If a dog named Stray - a Beagle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 340 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Stray will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Stray will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1889George S. Kaufman
- 1940Donna McKechnie
- 1948Chi Coltrane
- 1951Miguel Sandoval
- 1961Chris Pitman
- 1964Valeria Bruni Tedeschi
- 1970Logan Mader
- 1981Allison Crowe
- 1995Noah Gray-Cabey
View the complete list of November 16 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 16.
- 1717Jean le Rond d'Alembert, French mathematician, physicist, and philosopher (d. 1793)
- 1856Jürgen Kröger, German architect (d. 1928)
- 1896Lawrence Tibbett, American actor and singer (d. 1960)
- 1904Nnamdi Azikiwe, Nigerian journalist and politician, 1st President of Nigeria (d. 1996)
- 1912W. E. D. Ross, Canadian writer (d. 1995)
- 1945Teenie Hodges, American guitarist and songwriter (Hi Rhythm Section) (d. 2014)
- 1971Waqar Younis, Pakistani cricketer and coach
- 1972Missi Pyle, American actress and singer (Smith & Pyle)
- 1981Osi Umenyiora, English-American football player
- 1982Jannie du Plessis, South African rugby player
View the complete list of November 16 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Sally’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1491An auto-da-fé, held in the Brasero de la Dehesa outside of Ávila, concludes the case of the Holy Child of La Guardia with the public execution of several Jewish and converso suspects.
- 1532Francisco Pizarro and his men capture Inca Emperor Atahualpa at the Battle of Cajamarca.
- 1776American Revolutionary War: British and Hessian units capture Fort Washington from the Patriots.
- 1828Greek War of Independence: The London Protocol entails the creation of an autonomous Greek state under Ottoman suzerainty, encompassing the Morea and the Cyclades.
- 1849A Russian court sentences writer Fyodor Dostoyevsky to death for anti-government activities linked to a radical intellectual group; his sentence is later commuted to hard labor.
- 1863American Civil War: Battle of Campbell’s Station near Knoxville, Tennessee – Confederate troops unsuccessfully attack Union forces.
- 1940Holocaust: In occupied Poland, the Nazis close off the Warsaw Ghetto from the outside world.
- 1944World War II: Operation Queen, the costly Allied thrust to the Rur, is launched.
- 1973Skylab program: NASA launches Skylab 4 with a crew of three astronauts from Cape Canaveral, Florida for an 84-day mission.
- 1974The Arecibo Message is broadcast from the Arecibo Radio Telescope in Puerto Rico. It was aimed at the current location of the globular star cluster Messier 13 some 25,000 light years away. The message will reach empty space by the time it finally arrives since the cluster will have changed position.
View the complete list of November 16 historical events.
Curious about this Dragon Fruit Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 16, and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Marina Sirtis, Shaun Micallef, Amazon Eve, Dani Filth, Michelle Wright, Joe Walsh, Baauer, Dervla Kirwan, George Cole, Masami Nagasawa.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 16 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 16, 1942.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th November 1942 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 21, 1967. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +162. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 31, 1934. Your score is -142. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-West approximately on 1775. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,249 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 77,173 times in the year 1942. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 16” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 16, 1942. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 320th day of 1942
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 46th Monday of 1942
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2025: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 283 days
- Age on next birthday: 81 years old
- Days since birth: 29,302 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,767 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.74 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 993
- Next full moon: March 7 at 12:42:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 25, 1974
- Age in dog years: 340 dog years old using a Beagle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: February 21, 1967 (+162)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 31, 1934 (-142)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,249 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 77,173 babies
- Roman numerals: XVI.XI.MCMXLII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 10, 1971 – Robby Maria, Austrian singer-songwriter and guitarist; February 23, 1934 – Linda Cristal, Argentinian-American actress; May 13, 1971 – Fana Mokoena, South African actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,975