Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of November 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 16, 1950 was a Thursday and it was the 320th day of the year 1950. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 118 days left before your next birthday. You will be 67 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,354 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 825 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1951Miguel Sandoval
- 1961Chris Pitman
- 1962Josh Silver
- 1966Joey Cape
- 1970Martha Plimpton
- 1971Annely Peebo
- 1977Maggie Gyllenhaal
- 1981Allison Crowe
- 1985Maki Nishiyama
- 1991Tomomi Kasai
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 16.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 16.
- 1643Jean Chardin, French-English jeweler and explorer (d. 1703)
- 1717Jean le Rond d'Alembert, French mathematician, physicist, and philosopher (d. 1793)
- 1915Alphonse “Bois Sec” Ardoin, American singer and accordion player (d. 2007)
- 1928Clu Gulager, American actor and director
- 1951Miguel Sandoval, American actor and director
- 1964Diana Krall, Canadian singer-songwriter and pianist
- 1976Mario Barravecchia, Belgian singer
- 1979Bruce Irons, American surfer
- 1980Carol Huynh, Canadian wrestler
- 1981Allison Crowe, Canadian singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 16.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1793French Revolution: Ninety anti-republican Catholic priests are executed by drowning at Nantes.
- 1828Greek War of Independence: The London Protocol entails the creation of an autonomous Greek state under Ottoman suzerainty, encompassing the Morea and the Cyclades.
- 1849A Russian court sentences writer Fyodor Dostoyevsky to death for anti-government activities linked to a radical intellectual group; his sentence is later commuted to hard labor.
- 1852The English astronomer John Russell Hind discovers the asteroid 22 Kalliope.
- 1857Second relief of Lucknow – twenty-four Victoria Crosses are awarded, the most in a single day.
- 1940New York City’s “Mad Bomber” George Metesky places his first bomb at a Manhattan office building used by Consolidated Edison.
- 1944World War II: Operation Queen, the costly Allied thrust to the Rur, is launched.
- 1945UNESCO is founded.
- 1974The Arecibo Message is broadcast from the Arecibo Radio Telescope in Puerto Rico. It was aimed at the current location of the globular star cluster Messier 13 some 25,000 light years away. The message will reach empty space by the time it finally arrives since the cluster will have changed position.
- 1989A death squad composed of El Salvadoran army troops kills six Jesuit priests and two others at Jose Simeon Canas University.
View the complete list of historical events for November 16.
Curious about this You Can Get Me Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 16 and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: France Nuyen, Hayley Mills, Brooke Adams, Sara Watkins, Urvashi Sharma, Scott MacIntyre, Eric Sykes, Brian Eno, Alannah Myles, Lea DeLaria.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 16 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 16, 1950.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 13, 1922 – Bea Arthur, American actress and singer (d. 2009); August 24, 1916 – Hal Smith, American actor and singer (d. 1994); March 11, 1981 – David Anders, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,028