Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of November 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 16, 1950 was a Thursday and it was the 320th day of the year 1950. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 54 days left before your next birthday. You will be 67 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,418 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 827 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Ellen Albertini Dow
- 1941Dan Penn
- 1950David Wilson-Johnson
- 1953Griff Rhys Jones
- 1964Valeria Bruni Tedeschi
- 1966Joey Cape
- 1970Martha Plimpton
- 1976Danny Wallace
- 1981Caitlin Glass
- 1991Tomomi Kasai
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 16.
- 1862Charles Turner, Australian cricketer (d. 1944)
- 1878Maxie Long, American runner (d. 1959)
- 1888Luis Cluzeau Mortet, Uruguayan pianist and composer (d. 1957)
- 1916Al Lucas, Canadian-American bassist (d. 1983)
- 1935Magdi Yacoub, Egyptian-English surgeon and academic
- 1945Teenie Hodges, American guitarist and songwriter (Hi Rhythm Section) (d. 2014)
- 1964Maeve Quinlan, American actress, producer, and screenwriter
- 1971Mustapha Hadji, Moroccan footballer and manager
- 1976Danny Wallace, Scottish comedian, actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1986Maxime Médard, French rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1491An auto-da-fé, held in the Brasero de la Dehesa outside of Ávila, concludes the case of the Holy Child of La Guardia with the public execution of several Jewish and converso suspects.
- 1532Francisco Pizarro and his men capture Inca Emperor Atahualpa at the Battle of Cajamarca.
- 1863American Civil War: Battle of Campbell’s Station near Knoxville, Tennessee – Confederate troops unsuccessfully attack Union forces.
- 1885Canadian rebel leader of the Métis and “Father of Manitoba” Louis Riel is executed for treason.
- 1907Cunard Line’s RMS Mauretania, sister ship of RMS Lusitania, sets sail on her maiden voyage from Liverpool, England, to New York City.
- 1965Venera program: The Soviet Union launches the Venera 3 space probe toward Venus, which will be the first spacecraft to reach the surface of another planet.
- 1974The Arecibo Message is broadcast from the Arecibo Radio Telescope in Puerto Rico. It was aimed at the current location of the globular star cluster Messier 13 some 25,000 light years away. The message will reach empty space by the time it finally arrives since the cluster will have changed position.
- 1989A death squad composed of El Salvadoran army troops kills six Jesuit priests and two others at Jose Simeon Canas University.
- 1992The Hoxne Hoard is discovered by metal detectorist Eric Lawes in Hoxne, Suffolk.
- 1997After nearly 18 years of incarceration, the People’s Republic of China releases Wei Jingsheng, a pro-democracy dissident, from jail for medical reasons.
View the complete list of historical events for November 16.
Curious about this Hurry Up Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 16 and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chad Urmston, Chance the Rapper, İpek Yaylacıoğlu, Katy Garbi, Jon Heder, Naomi Shemer, Alejandro González Iñárritu, Nuno Bettencourt, Helen Ward, Chris D..
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 16 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 16, 1950.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 16, 1963 – Richard Marx, American singer-songwriter and producer; April 28, 1972 – Anita Anand, English journalist and producer; July 16, 1975 – Ana Paula Arósio, Brazilian model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 992