Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of November 1952 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 16, 1952 was a Sunday and it was the 321st day of the year 1952. The next time you can reuse your old 1952 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 92 days left before your next birthday. You will be 65 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,649 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 801 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Lawrence Tibbett
- 1957Jacques Gamblin
- 1962Josh Silver
- 1965Mark Benton
- 1973Carli Norris
- 1977Gigi Edgley
- 1981Allison Crowe
- 1981Caitlin Glass
- 1985Maki Nishiyama
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 16.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 16.
- 1839Louis-Honoré Fréchette, Canadian poet, author, and politician (d. 1908)
- 1922José Saramago, Portuguese-Spanish author and playwright, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2010)
- 1938Robert Nozick, American philosopher, author, and academic (d. 2002)
- 1947Ebby Thust, German boxing promoter
- 1948Chi Coltrane, American singer-songwriter and pianist
- 1971Rikdo Koshi, Japanese illustrator
- 1975Julio Lugo, Dominican baseball player
- 1977Oksana Baiul, Ukrainian-American figure skater
- 1978Gary Naysmith, Scottish footballer and manager
- 1981Allison Crowe, Canadian singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 16.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1272While travelling during the Ninth Crusade, Prince Edward becomes King of England upon Henry III of England’s death, but he will not return to England for nearly two years to assume the throne.
- 1491An auto-da-fé, held in the Brasero de la Dehesa outside of Ávila, concludes the case of the Holy Child of La Guardia with the public execution of several Jewish and converso suspects.
- 1776American Revolutionary War: British and Hessian units capture Fort Washington from the Patriots.
- 1852The English astronomer John Russell Hind discovers the asteroid 22 Kalliope.
- 1914The Federal Reserve Bank of the United States officially opens.
- 1920Qantas, Australia’s national airline, is founded as Queensland and Northern Territory Aerial Services Limited.
- 1944World War II: Operation Queen, the costly Allied thrust to the Rur, is launched.
- 1979The first line of Bucharest Metro (Line M1) is opened from Timpuri Noi to Semănătoarea in Bucharest, Romania.
- 1988The Supreme Soviet of the Estonian Soviet Socialist Republic declares that Estonia is “sovereign” but stops short of declaring independence.
- 1989A death squad composed of El Salvadoran army troops kills six Jesuit priests and two others at Jose Simeon Canas University.
View the complete list of historical events for November 16.
Curious about this Watermelon? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 16 and 1952 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Abbie Cornish, Mary Wells, Emily Deschanel, Sandra Nurmsalu, Johann Adolph Hasse, Barry Morse, Rod Serling, Joe Flynn, Sergey Lazarev, Mike Doyle.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 16 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 16, 1952.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 15, 1914 – Kevin McCarthy, American actor (d. 2010); August 2, 1984 – Britt Nicole, American singer-songwriter and producer; August 31, 1958 – Julie Brown, American actress, singer, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,023