Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of November 1952 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
November 16, 1952 was a Sunday and it was the 321st day of the year 1952. The next time you can reuse your old 1952 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 204 days left before your next birthday. You will be 65 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,537 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 797 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1889George S. Kaufman
- 1916Daws Butler
- 1940Donna McKechnie
- 1961Corinne Hermès
- 1963Steve Argüelles
- 1964Valeria Bruni Tedeschi
- 1966Joey Cape
- 1977Mauricio Ochmann
- 1983Victor Vazquez
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 16.
- 1841Jules Violle, French physicist and academic (d. 1923)
- 1873W. C. Handy, American trumpet player and composer (d. 1958)
- 1883Emil Breitkreutz, American runner and coach (d. 1972)
- 1922José Saramago, Portuguese-Spanish author and playwright, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2010)
- 1929Mira Rani Devi of Madaripur, Author and reformist
- 1966Tahir Shah, English journalist, author, and explorer
- 1973Carli Norris, English actress
- 1977Mauricio Ochmann, Mexican actor and producer
- 1978Gary Naysmith, Scottish footballer and manager
- 1989Iamsu!, American rapper and producer (The HBK Gang)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1632Thirty Years’ War: Battle of Lützen is fought, the Swedes are victorious but King Gustavus Adolphus of Sweden dies in the battle.
- 1776American Revolution: The United Provinces (Low Countries) recognize the independence of the United States.
- 1793French Revolution: Ninety anti-republican Catholic priests are executed by drowning at Nantes.
- 1822American Old West: Missouri trader William Becknell arrives in Santa Fe, New Mexico, over a route that became known as the Santa Fe Trail.
- 1852The English astronomer John Russell Hind discovers the asteroid 22 Kalliope.
- 1920Qantas, Australia’s national airline, is founded as Queensland and Northern Territory Aerial Services Limited.
- 1940Holocaust: In occupied Poland, the Nazis close off the Warsaw Ghetto from the outside world.
- 1940New York City’s “Mad Bomber” George Metesky places his first bomb at a Manhattan office building used by Consolidated Edison.
- 1973Skylab program: NASA launches Skylab 4 with a crew of three astronauts from Cape Canaveral, Florida for an 84-day mission.
- 1988In the first open election in more than a decade, voters in Pakistan elect populist candidate Benazir Bhutto to be Prime Minister of Pakistan.
View the complete list of historical events for November 16.
Curious about this Chico Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 16 and 1952 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sam Elliott, Zachary Gordon, David Was, Josephine Hutchinson, Ronnie Masterson, Stevie Nicks, Patty Pravo, Justin Chon, John Anderson, Jesse L. Martin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 16 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 16, 1952.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 13, 1962 – T'Keyah Crystal Keymáh, American actress and author; June 30, 1949 – Andy Scott, Welsh singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Sweet); April 9, 1987 – Jesse McCartney, American singer-songwriter and actor (Dream Street).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 895