Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of November 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 16, 1971 was a Tuesday and it was the 320th day of the year 1971. It was the 46th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 302 days left before your next birthday. You will be 49 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,596 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,865 days or 16.06 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 596 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 25, 2003.
If a dog named Kaela - a Labrador Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 267 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kaela will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Kaela will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Ellen Albertini Dow
- 1940Donna McKechnie
- 1950David Leisure
- 1952Peter Keefe
- 1953Griff Rhys Jones
- 1977Gigi Edgley
- 1981Allison Crowe
- 1983Victor Vazquez
- 1995Noah Gray-Cabey
View the complete list of November 16 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 16.
- 1643Jean Chardin, French-English jeweler and explorer (d. 1703)
- 1758Peter Andreas Heiberg, Danish philologist and author (d. 1841)
- 1888Luis Cluzeau Mortet, Uruguayan pianist and composer (d. 1957)
- 1945Lynn Hunt, American historian, author, and academic
- 1958Boris Krivokapić, Serbian author and academic
- 1967Craig Arnold, American poet and academic (d. 2009)
- 1973Brendan Laney, New Zealand-Scottish rugby player
- 1984Kimberly J. Brown, American actress
- 1989Iamsu!, American rapper and producer (The HBK Gang)
- 1995Changjo, South Korean singer, dancer, and actor (Teen Top)
View the complete list of November 16 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Bennie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1532Francisco Pizarro and his men capture Inca Emperor Atahualpa at the Battle of Cajamarca.
- 1632Thirty Years’ War: Battle of Lützen is fought, the Swedes are victorious but King Gustavus Adolphus of Sweden dies in the battle.
- 1776American Revolutionary War: British and Hessian units capture Fort Washington from the Patriots.
- 1857Second relief of Lucknow – twenty-four Victoria Crosses are awarded, the most in a single day.
- 1885Canadian rebel leader of the Métis and “Father of Manitoba” Louis Riel is executed for treason.
- 1907Indian Territory and Oklahoma Territory join to form Oklahoma, which is admitted as the 46th U.S. state.
- 1944World War II: Dueren, Germany, is destroyed by Allied bombers.
- 1944World War II: Operation Queen, the costly Allied thrust to the Rur, is launched.
- 1988In the first open election in more than a decade, voters in Pakistan elect populist candidate Benazir Bhutto to be Prime Minister of Pakistan.
- 1989A death squad composed of El Salvadoran army troops kills six Jesuit priests and two others at Jose Simeon Canas University.
View the complete list of November 16 historical events.
Curious about this Yellow Drizzle Altos? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 16, and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cornel Wilde, Kristen Alderson, Terence Trent D'Arby, Roger Donaldson, Kurt Cobain, Brian Roy Goble, Bill Slayback, Ryoko Shiraishi, Cobie Smulders, James Blunt.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 16 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 16, 1971.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th November 1971 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 8, 1949. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +201. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 30, 1964. Your score is -197. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,790,326,948. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Theme from ‘Shaft’ by Isaac Hayes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 20, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mongolia approximately on 950. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,818,445 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1971. The estimated number of babies born on 16th November 1971 is 333,749. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 56,784 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 77,591 times in the year 1971. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 16” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 16, 1971. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 320th day of 1971
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 46th Tuesday of 1971
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2022: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 302 days
- Age on next birthday: 49 years old
- Days since birth: 17,596 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,865 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.06 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 596
- Next full moon: February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 25, 2003
- Age in dog years: 267 dog years old using a Labrador Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: April 8, 1949 (+201)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 30, 1964 (-197)
- 1971 world population: 3,790,326,948
- Number one song: Theme from ‘Shaft’ by Isaac Hayes (November 20, 1971)
- Babies born in 1971: 121,818,445
- Babies born in 1971 every day: 333,749
- Babies born in 1971 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 56,784 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 77,591 babies
- Roman numerals: XVI.XI.MCMLXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 3, 1978 – Trina, American rapper and producer; June 12, 1919 – Uta Hagen, German-American actress and educator (d. 2004); March 4, 1942 – Ji-Tu Cumbuka, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,016