Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of November 1974 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 16, 1974 was a Saturday and it was the 320th day of the year 1974. The next time you can reuse your old 1974 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 114 days left before your next birthday. You will be 43 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,592 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 528 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1889George S. Kaufman
- 1912George O. Petrie
- 1933Garnet Mimms
- 1964Maeve Quinlan
- 1970Logan Mader
- 1973Carli Norris
- 1976Danny Wallace
- 1977Mauricio Ochmann
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 16.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 16.
- 1531Anna d'Este, Italian noble (d. 1607)
- 1899Mary Margaret McBride, American radio host (d. 1976)
- 1912George O. Petrie, American actor and director (d. 1997)
- 1927Dolo Coker, American pianist and composer (d. 1983)
- 1930Salvatore Riina, Italian mobster
- 1946Terence McKenna, American botanist, philosopher, and author (d. 2000)
- 1959Francis M. Fesmire, American cardiologist and physician (d. 2014)
- 1964Valeria Bruni Tedeschi, Italian-French actress, director, and screenwriter
- 1982Amar'e Stoudemire, American basketball player
- 1983Kari Lehtonen, Finnish ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 16.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1491An auto-da-fé, held in the Brasero de la Dehesa outside of Ávila, concludes the case of the Holy Child of La Guardia with the public execution of several Jewish and converso suspects.
- 1852The English astronomer John Russell Hind discovers the asteroid 22 Kalliope.
- 1885Canadian rebel leader of the Métis and “Father of Manitoba” Louis Riel is executed for treason.
- 1914The Federal Reserve Bank of the United States officially opens.
- 1940Holocaust: In occupied Poland, the Nazis close off the Warsaw Ghetto from the outside world.
- 1940World War II: In response to the leveling of Coventry by the German Luftwaffe two days before, the Royal Air Force bombs Hamburg.
- 1944World War II: Dueren, Germany, is destroyed by Allied bombers.
- 1979The first line of Bucharest Metro (Line M1) is opened from Timpuri Noi to Semănătoarea in Bucharest, Romania.
- 1988The Supreme Soviet of the Estonian Soviet Socialist Republic declares that Estonia is “sovereign” but stops short of declaring independence.
- 1997After nearly 18 years of incarceration, the People’s Republic of China releases Wei Jingsheng, a pro-democracy dissident, from jail for medical reasons.
View the complete list of historical events for November 16.
Curious about this Ocean Blue Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 16 and 1974 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Manalo, Sam Raimi, Amie Comeaux, Elaine Paige, Gary Jarman, Sophie Lowe, Aasif Mandvi, George Webb, Janine Habeck, Jamie-Lynn Sigler.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 16 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 16, 1974.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Whatever Gets You thru the Night by John Lennon as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 16, 1974). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 13, 1985 – David Jordan, English singer-songwriter; July 2, 1947 – Stephen Stucker, American actor (d. 1986); December 7, 1927 – Helen Watts, Welsh opera singer (d. 2009).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,072