Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of November 1974 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 16, 1974 was a Saturday and it was the 320th day of the year 1974. The next time you can reuse your old 1974 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 173 days left before your next birthday. You will be 43 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,533 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 526 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Clu Gulager
- 1931Hubert Sumlin
- 1933Garnet Mimms
- 1948Chi Coltrane
- 1964Maeve Quinlan
- 1972Missi Pyle
- 1977Maggie Gyllenhaal
- 1981Kate Miller-Heidke
- 1985Saori Yamamoto
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 16.
- 1933Garnet Mimms, American singer
- 1948Horst Bertram, German footballer and manager
- 1950David Leisure, American actor
- 1963Steve Argüelles, English drummer and producer (Loose Tubes and Human Chain)
- 1971Alexander Popov, Russian swimmer and coach
- 1971Annely Peebo, Estonian soprano and actress
- 1974Brooke Elliott, American actress and singer
- 1984Kimberly J. Brown, American actress
- 1985Saori Yamamoto, Japanese model
- 1995Noah Gray-Cabey, American actor and pianist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1272While travelling during the Ninth Crusade, Prince Edward becomes King of England upon Henry III of England’s death, but he will not return to England for nearly two years to assume the throne.
- 1632Thirty Years’ War: Battle of Lützen is fought, the Swedes are victorious but King Gustavus Adolphus of Sweden dies in the battle.
- 1797The Prussian heir apparent, Frederick William, becomes King of Prussia as Frederick William III.
- 1822American Old West: Missouri trader William Becknell arrives in Santa Fe, New Mexico, over a route that became known as the Santa Fe Trail.
- 1849A Russian court sentences writer Fyodor Dostoyevsky to death for anti-government activities linked to a radical intellectual group; his sentence is later commuted to hard labor.
- 1907Cunard Line’s RMS Mauretania, sister ship of RMS Lusitania, sets sail on her maiden voyage from Liverpool, England, to New York City.
- 1940World War II: In response to the leveling of Coventry by the German Luftwaffe two days before, the Royal Air Force bombs Hamburg.
- 1988The Supreme Soviet of the Estonian Soviet Socialist Republic declares that Estonia is “sovereign” but stops short of declaring independence.
- 1992The Hoxne Hoard is discovered by metal detectorist Eric Lawes in Hoxne, Suffolk.
- 1997After nearly 18 years of incarceration, the People’s Republic of China releases Wei Jingsheng, a pro-democracy dissident, from jail for medical reasons.
View the complete list of historical events for November 16.
Curious about this Choco Drizzle Stratus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 16 and 1974 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Yudai Chiba, Paul Michael Robinson, Willie "Big Eyes" Smith, Apostolos Nikolaidis, Maxine Bahns, Emma Watkins, Ivan Reitman, Susan George, Esther Schweins, Tawny Cypress.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 16 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 16, 1974.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Whatever Gets You thru the Night by John Lennon as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 16, 1974). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 15, 1946 – Noddy Holder, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (Slade); February 27, 1949 – Rosalinda Galli, Italian voice actress; October 9, 1957 – Ini Kamoze, Jamaican singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 978