Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of November 1974 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 16, 1974 was a Saturday and it was the 320th day of the year 1974. The next time you can reuse your old 1974 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 55 days left before your next birthday. You will be 43 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,651 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 530 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1958Marg Helgenberger
- 1961Corinne Hermès
- 1966Joey Cape
- 1970Martha Plimpton
- 1977Maggie Gyllenhaal
- 1981Allison Crowe
- 1984Kimberly J. Brown
- 1993Pete Davidson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 16.
- 1905Eddie Condon, American guitarist and banjo player (d. 1973)
- 1924Sam Farber, American businessman, co-founded OXO (d. 2013)
- 1940Donna McKechnie, American actress, singer, and dancer
- 1945Lynn Hunt, American historian, author, and academic
- 1952Robin McKinley, American author
- 1973Carli Norris, English actress
- 1982Amar'e Stoudemire, American basketball player
- 1982Jannie du Plessis, South African rugby player
- 1983Chris Gocong, American football player
- 1995Changjo, South Korean singer, dancer, and actor (Teen Top)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1793French Revolution: Ninety anti-republican Catholic priests are executed by drowning at Nantes.
- 1805Napoleonic Wars: Battle of Schöngrabern – Russian forces under Pyotr Bagration delay the pursuit by French troops under Joachim Murat.
- 1904English engineer John Ambrose Fleming receives a patent for the thermionic valve (vacuum tube).
- 1907Cunard Line’s RMS Mauretania, sister ship of RMS Lusitania, sets sail on her maiden voyage from Liverpool, England, to New York City.
- 1914The Federal Reserve Bank of the United States officially opens.
- 1943World War II: American bombers strike a hydro-electric power facility and heavy water factory in German-controlled Vemork, Norway.
- 1973Skylab program: NASA launches Skylab 4 with a crew of three astronauts from Cape Canaveral, Florida for an 84-day mission.
- 1974The Arecibo Message is broadcast from the Arecibo Radio Telescope in Puerto Rico. It was aimed at the current location of the globular star cluster Messier 13 some 25,000 light years away. The message will reach empty space by the time it finally arrives since the cluster will have changed position.
- 1979The first line of Bucharest Metro (Line M1) is opened from Timpuri Noi to Semănătoarea in Bucharest, Romania.
- 1992The Hoxne Hoard is discovered by metal detectorist Eric Lawes in Hoxne, Suffolk.
View the complete list of historical events for November 16.
Curious about this Davao Pomelo Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 16 and 1974 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Frencheska Farr, Pauline Julien, Adam Sessler, Nicolas Peyrac, Hattie McDaniel, Jamil Walker Smith, Mari-Leen, Meja, John Travolta, Jimmy Ray.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 16 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 16, 1974.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Whatever Gets You thru the Night by John Lennon as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 16, 1974). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 5, 1933 – Frank Gorshin, American actor and soldier (d. 2005); December 29, 1976 – Danny McBride, American actor, producer, and screenwriter; June 13, 1932 – Bob McGrath, American actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,005