Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of November 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 16, 1976 was a Tuesday and it was the 321st day of the year 1976. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 211 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,129 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 512 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Zipper - a Barbet breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 204 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Zipper will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Zipper will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Alphonse "Bois Sec" Ardoin
- 1933Garnet Mimms
- 1950David Leisure
- 1971Annely Peebo
- 1972Missi Pyle
- 1974Brooke Elliott
- 1981Caitlin Glass
- 1981Kate Miller-Heidke
- 1985Saori Yamamoto
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 16.
- 1531Anna d'Este, Italian noble (d. 1607)
- 1569Paul Sartorius, German organist and composer (d. 1609)
- 1758Peter Andreas Heiberg, Danish philologist and author (d. 1841)
- 1806Mary Tyler Peabody Mann, American educator and author (d. 1887)
- 1889George S. Kaufman, American director, producer, and playwright (d. 1961)
- 1895Paul Hindemith, German violinist, composer, and conductor (d. 1963)
- 1930Salvatore Riina, Italian mobster
- 1945Lynn Hunt, American historian, author, and academic
- 1963Zina Garrison, American tennis player and coach
- 1964Harry Lennix, American actor and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1776American Revolution: The United Provinces (Low Countries) recognize the independence of the United States.
- 1805Napoleonic Wars: Battle of Schöngrabern – Russian forces under Pyotr Bagration delay the pursuit by French troops under Joachim Murat.
- 1828Greek War of Independence: The London Protocol entails the creation of an autonomous Greek state under Ottoman suzerainty, encompassing the Morea and the Cyclades.
- 1907Cunard Line’s RMS Mauretania, sister ship of RMS Lusitania, sets sail on her maiden voyage from Liverpool, England, to New York City.
- 1914The Federal Reserve Bank of the United States officially opens.
- 1945UNESCO is founded.
- 1965Venera program: The Soviet Union launches the Venera 3 space probe toward Venus, which will be the first spacecraft to reach the surface of another planet.
- 1973Skylab program: NASA launches Skylab 4 with a crew of three astronauts from Cape Canaveral, Florida for an 84-day mission.
- 1979The first line of Bucharest Metro (Line M1) is opened from Timpuri Noi to Semănătoarea in Bucharest, Romania.
- 1988The Supreme Soviet of the Estonian Soviet Socialist Republic declares that Estonia is “sovereign” but stops short of declaring independence.
View the complete list of historical events for November 16.
Curious about this Lemon Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 16 and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Barbara Billingsley, Esin Engin, David Jones-Roberts, Sean Penn, Gary Cole, George Murphy, Hoyt Curtin, Tommy Keene, Acel Bisa, Teri Polo.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 16 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 16, 1976.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Tonight’s the Night (Gonna Be Alright) by Rod Stewart as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 20, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-Central approximately on 1100. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 19, 1956 – Steven Ford, American actor; June 5, 1933 – Bata Živojinović, Serbian actor and politician; May 13, 1911 – Maxine Sullivan, American singer and actress (d. 1987).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,214